A Few Dumb Questions

1. A Few Dumb Questions

Hello i have a couple questions.

1. Right now I am doing a 4 week on 4 week off then a 4 week on cycle using Avant Labs Super one+ pro hormone, which is a 1-Test and 4-ad stack. How long after the second 4 week cycle should I wait before giving my first "real" cycle a go?

2. Will the use of creatine combined with the use of anti-e's be a benifit? muscle recovery, help preserve more of the gains from a cycle etc?

3. If i do use creatine post cycle will the use of Nolvadex remove the water retention caused by the creatine?

Thanks in advance sorry for the dumb newbie questions.

Kwantz.

2. I would wait at least 8 weeks, just being conservative.

second, people do use creatine post cycle. It is supposed to help, I don't bother.

Lastly, creatine vs anti-es..is two seperate pathways. One is hormonal, the other is not. I doubt Novla will do anything with the creatine bloat.

3. Originally posted by kwantz2

1. Right now I am doing a 4 week on 4 week off then a 4 week on cycle using Avant Labs Super one+ pro hormone, which is a 1-Test and 4-ad stack. How long after the second 4 week cycle should I wait before giving my first "real" cycle a go?
    Sorry man, this is a 'real' cycle. 1-test is a steriod, 4-ad, some consider a steriod also, gains are comparable and the shut down is as well, so you ARE doing a 'real' cycle. Im assuming you mean anabolic steriods by 'real', I would wait at least 1.5 times the time you were on.

2. Will the use of creatine combined with the use of anti-e's be a benifit? muscle recovery, help preserve more of the gains from a cycle etc?
    Calorie manipulation, making sure you're in a hypercaloric state will help maintain gains, as well as anti-estrogens. Creatine is a good idea because it will help keep the muscle bellies full and will keep your strength gains up.

3. If i do use creatine post cycle will the use of Nolvadex remove the water retention caused by the creatine?
    Novladex will shed estrogen related water. You will be fine with a creatine - novladex combination.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A few simple questions...
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 03:17 AM
  2. A few homebrewing questions.
    By wildcat24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:25 AM
  3. Few Newb Questions.
    By db682 in forum Anabolics