Test e 500mg (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (Week 4-14 @ 2x week)

2nd Cycle
Test e 500mg (Week 1-14)
Eq 500mg (Week 1-13)
SD 20mg/day (Week 1-4)
HCG throughout cycle (250iu 2x a week)

The first cycle actually seemed better than my second cycle. I liked the dbol to kickstart and the SD did not do to much for me. Also, I think the EQ made it longer for me to recover after the cycle.

For my 3rd Cycle, I am thinking about:

Test e 750mg (Week 1-14)
Dbol 30mg (Week 1-4)
Tren Ace 75mg EOD (Week 6-13)
250iu of HCG (Week 4-14 @ 2x week)

Do you think 750mg of Test a week is good or should I bump it up some more for me since I am not that young anymore? Would you suggest something different for a third cycle?

Thanks

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
750mg of test a week is good, you can also add the EQ like you did in your previous cycle, test E + tren + EQ sounds like a good cycle to me

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Stock up on enough test so you can bump the dose if needed but if you were getting gains off 500 you may try starting the cycle there.

Team6

Awards
I need some advice on anavar and wistrol. Can they be taken together and are either of them worth. My brother plays for a top D1 football team and is looking to gain 7 to 12lbs of muscle and increase his speed. He's already at 6"1 210 with like 4% body fat.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
4% eh? BS.

anyhoo, they shouldn't be taken together.

as for chemist, your cycle idea looks pretty damn good to me. 750 is a reasonable bump. funny how SD ain't all that after you've tried dbol, ain't it?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
4% Bs, why would I lie?
or better yet, why wouldn't you?

anyhoo, there's no straight answer to your question as to which is 'better'. your 'brother' needs to read the rules of this game before playing. in other words, do some searching and reading. it's not as easy as you think, take pills and get stronger. negatory. ever hear of the letters PCT?

sorry if i'm coming off as abrasive but i hear this kinda crap all the time. generally with dbol though. everyone wants the easy answer. your brother might end up seriously f'ing himself up if he's not careful.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
4% eh? BS.

anyhoo, they shouldn't be taken together.

as for chemist, your cycle idea looks pretty damn good to me. 750 is a reasonable bump. funny how SD ain't all that after you've tried dbol, ain't it?
True... dbol kicks ass over SD IMO.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
%4? competitive bodybuilders get to that when they have a show. your bro at college is not at %4.

sorry for the hijack btw

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Just wondering, would Test Prop be any better than doing Test E? I know you need to inject more often which is not a problem.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i think some start out the cycle with prop until test e kicks in. this will allow for a lot more growth since test e take 4 weeks to kick in.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
i think some start out the cycle with prop until test e kicks in. this will allow for a lot more growth since test e take 4 weeks to kick in.
Would I still need to run the dbol if I started off with Test Prop? Need might not be a good word, but would I still get the benifit? I am thinking of 125mg EOD for the first three weeks.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
if you're gonna run test prop, run it the whole way with the tren ace. just mix em in the same syringe and save some time. it's what i would do if i were contemplating prop. save the enan for another long ester. JMO.

8 weeks
testprop 150mg/eod
trenace 75mg/eod

damn good cycle. :)

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
if you're gonna run test prop, run it the whole way with the tren ace. just mix em in the same syringe and save some time. it's what i would do if i were contemplating prop. save the enan for another long ester. JMO.

8 weeks
testprop 150mg/eod
trenace 75mg/eod

damn good cycle. :)
Would you skip the dbol or still jump start with it?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd say skip the dbol, but that's just me. dbol gives me horrible back pumps. if you respond good to it though, do it.

i would if i could but i can't so i ain't.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i'm with beelze all the way

test prop 125-150 eod
tren ace 75 eod

skip the dbol

and Team 6 .. don't hijack people's threads and do some research .. and figure out an accurate way to assess bodyfat because its basically impossible to maintain a true 4% bf for more than 2 days .. trust me i took the stage at around 4%

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for all the comments :)

Last question... Why only 8 weeks for the cycle? I would guess it is because the Test Prop starts to work quicker than the Test E but why not like 12 weeks?

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
So it was not my last question, would it be good to add proviron to this cycle at about 50mg a day I am thinking?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I like Proviron, helps keep ya a little dryer and is supposed to free up more test. It is pretty mild but if ya got the dough, why not. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i don't know much about proviron so i'll leave that one for someone else.
as for the 8 week cycle, EOD injects get pretty old real quick. and like you said, it's going to be 'kicking in' relatively quick. i notice testprop 'kicking in' within the first week. obviously, you can run it as long as you like but if you go over 8 weeks with it, i'd recommend running HCG alongside.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I started the cycle:

Test Prop 150mg/eod
Tren Ace 75mg/eod
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

It has been almost a week and I really do not feel much yet except for the injection sites are a lot more tender for longer periods of time compared to my other two cycles.

Still thinking about the dbol but I guess I just need to give it more time.