Promagnon-25 Log

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i've decided to be a guinea pig and give promag - 25 a try.

just got my order last week and started my cycle today:
wk1 25mg Promag
50mg Orastan-E
wk2-4 50mg Promag
75mg Orastan-E
wk5-8 RXT
DHEA

got my bloodwork results yesterday and everything looks good prior to starting.

stats: 31yrs old; 5'10"; 176lbs; lean (not sure the exact body fat % but you can easily see my abs)

i've lifted my entire life and have never tried any cycle - so i may not be the best judge. but i can at least tell you what i'm feeling and any weight/strength changes.

let me know if it would be worthwhile and i'll keep updating.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your cycle man! I say definately keep a log. Just becareful and pay close attention to any negative sides, especially since this is something new. Allthough a lot of people are saying that it is the same thing as H-50 but only half the dose, Promagnon supposedly is to methyl test, what H-50 was to d-bol. SO again good luck, train hard and eat big!

DaWarw

Awards
subscried looking forward to seeing results/sides

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If you want to be a true guinea pig, drop the orastan-e. That way you and us know what it does on its own.

edit: ohh yeah, post your bloodwork if possible.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
If you want to be a true guinea pig, drop the orastan-e. That way you and us know what it does on its own.

edit: ohh yeah, post your bloodwork if possible.
jonny is 100% correct! I think I missed the orastan-e part before, I would have said the same. But I suggest you do like jonny said and drop the orastan. Should have a lot of interested viewers on this one.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
1st Day Update:
jumped on the scale this morning and weighed 173! i believe it is water weight i'm missing.
feeling dehydrated and pissing a lot. i've been trying to drink more water.
have had a continuous mild headache.
also my appetite seems weak.
my workout was fine - no change - but this is only the first day so we shouldn't expect much.

i think some of the things i'm feeling are just due to a virgin body starting its first cycle??

i think i'm going to follow your guys advise and kick the Orastan-E and just cycle with Promagnon.

with supplements or medication my body seems to respond well to small doses.

since i've always been natural and this is my first cycle i should experience some improvement from just P-25 if it is legit.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
blood work:
i'm not the best at reading this report but my doc said i'm within the healthy range on everything.
here are a few #s i think are important -
test 405
cholesterol 165 (he said a reading over 190 would be a concern)
total liver reading .59 (he said a reading over 1 would be a concern)

let me know if you would like to see other #s and i'll post them

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
i think i'm going to follow your guys advise and kick the Orastan-E and just cycle with Promagnon.

with supplements or medication my body seems to respond well to small doses.

since i've always been natural and this is my first cycle i should experience some improvement from just P-25 if it is legit.
Excellent move :thumbsup:

For a chemical like this I would be interested in seeing before and after:
ALT
GGT

I assume the Test levels will drop while on cycle and Lipid profile will be disturbed to some extent. I think it would be a real help to see if there is any liver toxicity issues, that's why the GGT is important.

Thanks for the log and and your openess to suggestion.

peace

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
hank im goona try this one too,lets see how you make out. GOOD LUCK

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
headache has subsided
my energy level has seemed to return

a couple of zits have appeared on my back over the last day
appetite still somewhat weak - having to force myself to eat

workout last night seemed unchanged - however i think i may be less sore/tight today than usual - not sure if this is just a placebo effect or i am recovering quicker

it's only my 3rd day and i'm only starting w/25mg/day so i would think i shouldn't expect to feel much yet - right?

again, i apologize for this being my first cycle and probably not being the best judge of this stuff since i am unable to compare it to other products

somewhatgifted - glad to hear i'm not the only one that is going to try this stuff

johnny21 - ALT: 26 GGT: 38

i am planning another blood test after to compare
question: when should i get that done? - immediatly after i'm done w/promag or sometime during my pct?

today is a rest day for me so i'll probably post again in a few days

thanks everyone for all the feedback!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
johnny21 - ALT: 26 GGT: 38

i am planning another blood test after to compare
question: when should i get that done? - immediatly after i'm done w/promag or sometime during my pct?
Well, if you get seperate draws then after Promagnon for the LFT's (after 48 hrs rest)and after PCT(maybe an additional 2 weeks for hormones to stabilize) for the Test levels.

The above would be ideal to check liver toxicity. If you need to get them drawn at the same time then wait until after PCT.

again, i apologize for this being my first cycle and probably not being the best judge of this stuff since i am unable to compare it to other products
Don't give it another thought, we all start from the same place in this regard.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
[/quote]again, i apologize for this being my first cycle and probably not being the best judge of this stuff since i am unable to compare it to other products[/quote]

Hey bro you may not be able to compare it with other stuff, but right now you are the only judge of it. So again good luck with this cycle, hope it goes really well for you, and I will be tuned in!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
i seem to be settling in with this product. feeling good. there is definitely some psychological influence to running a cycle. just knowing that i'm taking this stuff makes me think i'm getting results. but i'll do my best to try and remove the emotional part and try to post just the facts and actual results.

my recent workout was good. i worked bis & tris. i've recently (2 weeks ago) dedicated a full day to arms since they seem to be lagging. i figure they could use the extra emphasis.

so far - not any stronger but seem to have had more enduarnce with this workout. i added additional sets to my usual workout without any problem and felt as if i could have kept going without any fatigue. don't want to credit this all to promag just yet as i occasionally feel good and have a strong workout from time to time.

with the good workout came some extra soreness today though.

i'm going to ease into increasing my dose to 50mg/day. starting to take 25mg every 20hrs instead of every 24hrs. tomorrow i'll move to every 16hrs then every 12 by tuesday. not sure if this will matter but doing it anyway.

here is a quick run-down of where i'm at today:
- i'm back up to my starting weight 176
- my appetite has improved significantly - i even woke up last night to alleviate my hunger pains.
- i may have jumped the gun on letting you know that my headeaches have dissipeared - they are less frequent/severe but do still come and go. - and i rarely get headaches
- drinking tons of water but still feel dehydrated (the headache feels like a dehydration headache) - pissing a lot every 30 minutes like clockwork
- so far no noticable/significant change in apprearance or strength

i'm glad i kicked the orastan-e, i think promagnon may be all i need in my first cycle.

chest & shoulders workout is next - i'll let you know how it goes.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Been checking your BP? Can be a factor in headaches. What does your caloric intake look like? can also be a factor.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
i seem to be settling in with this product. feeling good. there is definitely some psychological influence to running a cycle. just knowing that i'm taking this stuff makes me think i'm getting results. but i'll do my best to try and remove the emotional part and try to post just the facts and actual results.

my recent workout was good. i worked bis & tris. i've recently (2 weeks ago) dedicated a full day to arms since they seem to be lagging. i figure they could use the extra emphasis.

so far - not any stronger but seem to have had more enduarnce with this workout. i added additional sets to my usual workout without any problem and felt as if i could have kept going without any fatigue. don't want to credit this all to promag just yet as i occasionally feel good and have a strong workout from time to time.

with the good workout came some extra soreness today though.

i'm going to ease into increasing my dose to 50mg/day. starting to take 25mg every 20hrs instead of every 24hrs. tomorrow i'll move to every 16hrs then every 12 by tuesday. not sure if this will matter but doing it anyway.

here is a quick run-down of where i'm at today:
- i'm back up to my starting weight 176
- my appetite has improved significantly - i even woke up last night to alleviate my hunger pains.
- i may have jumped the gun on letting you know that my headeaches have dissipeared - they are less frequent/severe but do still come and go. - and i rarely get headaches
- drinking tons of water but still feel dehydrated (the headache feels like a dehydration headache) - pissing a lot every 30 minutes like clockwork
- so far no noticable/significant change in apprearance or strength

i'm glad i kicked the orastan-e, i think promagnon may be all i need in my first cycle.

chest & shoulders workout is next - i'll let you know how it goes.
Note that hormones can also have physcological effects with them also. You will feel more upbeat,or should I say confident and better self esteem. Keep downing the water, and watch out for any signs of cramping. Aslo try and monitor your blood pressure. Even though it does not seem like you headaches might be due to increased bp, because you did state you have better endurance, but especailly wtih some of these methylated hormones, bp increase is a side effect, and constant headaches, especailly the throbbing kinds, can be a sign of high bp. Hope the gains start comming soon for you:thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Been checking your BP? Can be a factor in headaches. What does your caloric intake look like? can also be a factor.
Hey jonny , I see you beat me to it! LOL! I don't know how I missed your post! Feel like a dumb ass now:rofl: ! But oh well, at least now he know to keep track of his bp!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hey jonny , I see you beat me to it! LOL! I don't know how I missed your post! Feel like a dumb ass now:rofl: ! But oh well, at least now he know to keep track of his bp!
There can never be too much of us looking out for each other.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If blood pressure is elevated, get some Hawthorn Berry (by NOW) and some Celery Seed Extract (by Natural Factors).

Nutraplanet sells both.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
i think i'm starting to get somewhere.
in a typical chest workout i max out with 4-5 reps @ 225 (and i've been stuck here for the past 2 yrs straight)
last night i pushed 8 reps @ 225 and then did another set of 5 @ 235! wow!!

and i just feel good!!!

good point on the blood pressure. my bp readings are usually in the high end of normal (135/85) and high bp runs in my family so i am likly prone.

i'd really like to know what my bp is at right now but it's annoying to visit the doc to just get a bp reading. i wish i had one of those arm-band-pump-meters here at home.

calorie intake is clean - i wouldn't say squeaky clean but the ratio of carbs/protien/fat is good. i usually consume between 3000-3200cal/day. over the last couple of days i'd guess i've increased it to maybe 3600-3700/day.
i usually consume between 170-200g of protein/day.

i'm actually going to work on decreasing my salt intake. this should also help with blood pressure. i eat a lot of things like salted amonds that can't be good with the amount of salt they have. now that i think of it i also included table salt on my brown rice last night and then again on my egg whites this morning.

thanks agian for the input. let me know if anyone has any suggestions/advise. i really appreciate it!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wal-mart has those blood pressure machines.
I'd also guess that a pharmacy might have them as well.

You could start by taking readings over the next few days to get calibrated to the machine.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Wal-mart has those blood pressure machines.
I'd also guess that a pharmacy might have them as well.

You could start by taking readings over the next few days to get calibrated to the machine.
Yep. You can allways do that, just make sure to take it a few times in a row, to make sure you are getting a correct reading. Also with hormones that increase bp, it would be wise not to take caffeine or stimulants along with it because this will further increase your bp. Like jonny stated above, things like Hawthorn berry, celery seed extract, and also things like garlic extract and EFA's are also good ideas to help out with bp and lipid levels.

Cheezefacta

Awards
Celery Seed and Hawthorne Berry do a decent job at getting my blood pressure down, but I was noticing that I still had some pretty horrible headaches that clearly came from BP issues.

...I ordered a bunch of potassium and I take a 1Gram/day now and it kicked my BP back into shape and I havent had a headache since. Just a suggestion.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't know whey, but taking triplicate or more readings at the same time and averaging would be the best idea.

They might be off as far as accuracy, but hopefully they are at least reproducible.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Celery Seed and Hawthorne Berry do a decent job at getting my blood pressure down, but I was noticing that I still had some pretty horrible headaches that clearly came from BP issues.

...I ordered a bunch of potassium and I take a 1Gram/day now and it kicked my BP back into shape and I havent had a headache since. Just a suggestion.
HMMM. Didn't know this one before. I think I will try this next time I run something that skyrockets my bp. Thanks.

Cheezefacta

Awards
HMMM. Didn't know this one before. I think I will try this next time I run something that skyrockets my bp. Thanks.
No prob, give it a shot and see what happens. My friends usually run Calcium/Magnesium/Potassium all together (I forgot the doses to be honest)....but when they run those 3 things together at decent doses, their BP stays almost perfect even on cycles that are notorious for raising BP.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
No prob, give it a shot and see what happens. My friends usually run Calcium/Magnesium/Potassium all together (I forgot the doses to be honest)....but when they run those 3 things together at decent doses, their BP stays almost perfect even on cycles that are notorious for raising BP.
Good ****:thumbsup: I want to run SD next, and while it gave me great gains, my damn bp was through the roof! M-1T was really bad for me, and so was Tren. Those have been my 3 worst as far as bp goes. Thanks again for the info bro!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 summary:
i've successfully completed my first week of my promagnon cycle at 25mg/day.

i am increasing my dose to 50mg/day starting today, so this week should help give some more insight.

also, planning on getting my blood pressure checked after work today. i'm giong to swing by my pharmacy to see if they can check it for me. thanks for everyones advise on this.

here are the quick stats after wk1 -
- no change in overall weight or appearance
- very slight (if any) increase in strength
- seem to have zero bloat/water retention
- no noticable androgenic sides (the few zits i had early on have dissipeared)

only complaints so far:
- i have to pee too frequently
- ocassional headache
- suppressed appetite initially

not much else to report yet.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Are you getting 300g of protein a day?, No noticable strength gains? Im goona think again before I order this, Phera plex and superdrol sound much more impressive so far, hang in there hank eat lots hope you have a better 50 mg experience, that might be the difference. Good luck

bigwasserman

Awards
I have a bottle of this at the house and will be doing it come summer time as part of a cutting type phase. I am currently doing superdrol to help bulk up. I am curious to see how you do on this.

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
glad to see someone tries this stuff out. following with interest.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:
ok, good news! got my bp checked and it is actually lower - just slightly. had her take two readings to be sure.
this stuff hasn't seemed to elevate my bp levels??

this morning on the scale i was up maybe 1 lb to 177
also seem to be leaning out - pants are looser around my waist and muscles seem to be getting more defined (promag may be a great cutting cycle since it doesn't seem to increase appetite and water retention is essentially non-existent)

strength is increasing - pushing out 3-4 more reps/set at my old weight max and increasing the weight to personal bests on every final set.

i feel good. my sex drive is way up. horny as hell but my wife just delivered our son last month so i'm getting nothin. bad timing for this side to kick in.

i seem to have no problem handling 50mg/day. no new negative sides yet.

i was hoping i'd be up more weight by now but it's only day 9. i'm eating clean, but just not able to substantially increase my calorie intake. last week i reported i increased my consumption but that hasn't been consistant. some days i put down some more food, but i have to work at it.

headaches continued to decrease
still feel like i'm peeing more than i'm drinking

can't wait to get in the gym for my next workk-out. it's fun pushing around more weight and feeling strong.

that's all for now.

talk to you in a few days.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:
ok, good news! got my bp checked and it is actually lower - just slightly. had her take two readings to be sure.
this stuff hasn't seemed to elevate my bp levels??

this morning on the scale i was up maybe 1 lb to 177
also seem to be leaning out - pants are looser around my waist and muscles seem to be getting more defined (promag may be a great cutting cycle since it doesn't seem to increase appetite and water retention is essentially non-existent)

strength is increasing - pushing out 3-4 more reps/set at my old weight max and increasing the weight to personal bests on every final set.

i feel good. my sex drive is way up. horny as hell but my wife just delivered our son last month so i'm getting nothin. bad timing for this side to kick in.

i seem to have no problem handling 50mg/day. no new negative sides yet.

i was hoping i'd be up more weight by now but it's only day 9. i'm eating clean, but just not able to substantially increase my calorie intake. last week i reported i increased my consumption but that hasn't been consistant. some days i put down some more food, but i have to work at it.

headaches continued to decrease
still feel like i'm peeing more than i'm drinking

can't wait to get in the gym for my next workk-out. it's fun pushing around more weight and feeling strong.

that's all for now.

talk to you in a few days.
MEAT MEAT MEAT meat for breakfast, meat after breakfast, meat for lunch...... EAT hank just shove it down youll grow, your body wont have a choice!!!:burger:

gten79

Awards
Not so fast Hank. Bodybuilding nutrition is built on a simple equation: eat quality foods to add quality mass. You can put down all the cals you want, but make sure they are low in fat and clean as possible.

While I was in Iraq, I possibly had the dirtiest of dirty bulks. Fat can pile up really fast if you don't keep an eye on it. I think the money I spent on BK out there was enough to open a couple here in the states. I ate double whopper after double whopper just to get the protein in and now I'm paying for it literally.

Paying it all to the resident clown here (Bobo). Don't get me wrong his services are tremendous and I highly recommend him regardless of your goals. However, had I not gone all out on a eating frenzy I would have saved a lot of time. Though there is a flip side to that coin. I suppose it was a blessing in disguise because without bobo right now I would still be lost in some many aspects of BB.

In a nutshell never get out of hand weight wise, and Bobo Rules.:bow28:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I was refering to steak chicken and fish, only have one food icon and its a burger, doesnt mean eat burgers

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
1/2 way point:

ok, just completed my second week on promagnon-25.

increased my dose to 50mg for this week and am planning on keeping my dose here for the next two weeks to finish out my cycle.

so far i've had no problems handling the increased dosage.

recently i've been feeling very good with no major negative side effects other than feeling extremly dry.

my recent workouts have been good. strenght is up since i started the cycle but i haven't noticed any increase in the past 4 days. forearms are extremly pumped and sore days after a workout.

i'm up maybe another pound to around 177-178.
my starting weight was 176 but i believe i shed several pounds of water weight in the first few days of starting this cycle.
from what i've read, this is common with other coumpunds such as H-50 or SD. i've also noticed in other logs most of the major changes happen in week 3, 4, and even after cycle. i'm hoping these first two weeks have set me up for a great finish.

overall, my muscles feel bigger and harder and i feel leaner. - however i don't see a huge difference in the mirror.
so far i believe promag is giving me a good body recomp.

is there anyone else out there giving this stuff a try?
if so, please post any results/feedback. i'd be interested in comparing.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hello

had to report on my workout from last night

did just bis & tris and had the best pumps i've ever had in any workout ever!

veins i never knew existed were poping out and my arms looked much bigger than usual. definition in the individual muscles are emerging.

my arms kind of lag the rest of my development so i've been trying to give them some extra attention. they measure 15 1/2 relaxed. last night after my workout they measured 16 1/2 - this is with them pumped so it isn't the most accruate comparison.

another noticable change: when i started i could easily see abs when i flexed - now i can easily see abs when i'm relaxed. and when i flex they are starting to look ripped.

i have to report that i am really starting to get some good results! and no androgenic sides as of yet.

it is nice to get some improvement after being stuck at the same strenght and weight for the past couple of years.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
endurence increase?
im thining about giving this a try if its a good cutter. and a new designer supplement is always welcome

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yes! increased endurance might be the most noticable effect!!!

Before Cycle: when keeping the weight i'm lifting the same for all sets and lifting to failure on each set i usually fail at a lower rep amount each set
example: lifting to failure with the same weight on each set
1st set - 15
2nd set - 12
3rd set - 10
4th set - 8

Now: my strength has increased slightly but most impressive is the enduarnce i now have. pushing to failure on each set - i can do just as many reps on my 3rd, 4th or 5th set as i do in my first. so in the previous example i would fail at 15 on every set and still feel like i could keep doing more sets if i wanted.

i also noticed increased endurance this past weekend when i was backcountry skiing (i live here in colorado and the season has been awesome!).

anyway, i hike up berthound pass to get some fresh turns. the hike is at an elevation over 12,000 ft and straight up (like climing steep stairs). i usually feel a serious burn in my thighs and ass and have to stop every 5-10 minutes to catch my breath.

this was not the case this past weekend. i trucked up with no burning or noticable lactic acid at all. and didn't need to rest or stop til i reached the top - over a 45 minute hike straight up!

it is tempting to keep working out longer than usual - and i have been adding sets to my program. however, i don't want to limit my gains by overtraining. is it possible to get too excited while on cycle and overtrain? or should i take advantage of how i feel and work out harder/longer?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
it is tempting to keep working out longer than usual - and i have been adding sets to my program. however, i don't want to limit my gains by overtraining. is it possible to get too excited while on cycle and overtrain? or should i take advantage of how i feel and work out harder/longer?
It is very easy to overtrain while 'on.' I like the idea of adding additional sets, but I don't agree with going to failure on every set. It has been shown that going to failure kills your CNS and does not help in building muscle. The fatigue you feel afterwards is not muscle fatigue, it's neural fatigue. Try to stay a rep or two shy of failure.

Great log so far, keep it up!

bigwasserman

Awards
looking good so far man. I cant wait until i get on this. Iam going to use it as a cutting agent and maybe even stack it with orastan.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Big3upgrade Anabolics 53
Anabolics 136
stl123 Cycle Logs 49
mfbb Anabolics 99
Cycle Logs 56