Phera-plex and Superdrol Split?

6 week cycle 3 week splits between SD or PP which to take first?

• Phera-Plex

Votes: 90 69.8%
  • Superdrol

Votes: 39 30.2%

• Total voters

Joka2800

Awards
has anyone tried doing phera-plex for 3 weeks followed by superdrol for 3 weeks i tried searching but saw nothing. I was hoping to have some insight on this its on ther anabolic extreme website so i assume i can do it with proped pct. Any help is appreciated thanks

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
that's a popular cycle. I personally would do the SD for 3 then PP for 3, but most people seem to go the other way.

Joka2800

Awards
any reason why you would choose to do the superdrol first?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Surely better then running both at the same time ;)
Being drier, i would do SD for second.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
my experience is that SD is less androgenic, so I kinda blow up on it, therefore would use it to start. I like to run more androgenic stuff last, 'cause it kinda hardens me up in the final weeks. Seems to work different for others. I've run SD followed by e-max in this way as well.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
In BUilding the Perfect beast ALR says to start w/ the androgenic phase to quickly increase mass and strength and end w/ the anabolic phase to help solidify the gains.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
In BUilding the Perfect beast ALR says to start w/ the androgenic phase to quickly increase mass and strength and end w/ the anabolic phase to help solidify the gains.
In this case is hard to find which is more androgenic and less anabolic then the other. There have been discordant user feedback. What works for you, should follow this approach.

Rea book is good, but each cycle is studied by itself. Its typcal to start with a mass builder (like dbol) and to finish up with an hardenign agent (like mdht) exactly to solidify the gains :)

delta314

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried doing phera-plex for 3 weeks followed by superdrol for 3 weeks i tried searching but saw nothing. I was hoping to have some insight on this its on ther anabolic extreme website so i assume i can do it with proped pct. Any help is appreciated thanks
If you look at the different stacks on their website, you will see their recomendations. PP week 1-3 20mg 30mg 30mg,
week 4-5 PP 20mg & SD 20mg both weeks, week 6-8 SD 30mg 30mg 30mg. Then 4 weeks of PCT.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't argue with ALR, but I just find the other way more beneficial to me.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
In this case is hard to find which is more androgenic and less anabolic then the other. There have been discordant user feedback. What works for you, should follow this approach.
I agree, it would be much better if there was more data to go along w/ these new compounds. Maybe ALR should add them to CME, especially since he is helping to make them popular...lol.

Joka2800

Awards
wuts the most weight everyones gained and kept off of superdrol or phera-plex can people put down some of there results thanks

Joka2800

Awards
i forgot to add that i will be taking in around or above 5000 calories while on the cycle and post cycle

my stats now are 181.5 lbs. 5'10" 12%bf

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
that's a popular cycle. I personally would do the SD for 3 then PP for 3, but most people seem to go the other way.
I am going to run mine this way also, except instead of 3 and 3 I am doing 2 sd 2 pp. With a bit of overlap in the middle. (Remeber I said a bit) I am going with pp last because sd seems to destroy my libido and I am hoping that the androgenic side of pp will help me with this. When I start my cycle I will post a log including bloodwork (pre & post) to hopefully shed some light on this.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I am 3 weeks in, and done with PP, moving to SD now - gained 12 lbs so far. But I had to lower the dosage to 2 PP, at 3 PP a day I got side effects after 2 weeks (exhaustion mid day, and acne). Caught it in time by reducing dosage - but now on SD, I want to move to 3 a day. I will wait a week and see what happens. 5'11", 203lbs 14.8%BF - trying to eat as much clean food as possible over 5000 cals a day.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
nice work! Especially on the cals. Try to sleep at least 8 hours, and lots of H2O!

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
The start with an androgen and finish with an anabolic worked very well for me. Dr. D suggested this to me in this thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/28142-wondering-about-my-upcoming-cycle.html and I followed his suggestion and it went very well. I am currently running a cycle that starts with emax and MDHT and then transitions to MDein and prostan. Its more of a recomp cycle than a straight bulk, because if it was I would have finished with SD or something like that. SD for me though puts on the weight, but the measurements don't match, I think it greatly increases density for me. Which in my opinion makes it a great finisher.

Hope this helps you
-WannaGro

Joka2800

Awards
i added a poll which i hope will help me out with my cycle i'm second guessing now whether superdrol first or phera-plex first

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to agree with Milwood on this one as well. I blew up on my sd cycle, gained about 15 lbs. However right now im on Pheraplex and was going to finish with the SD and Prostan but the phera seemed to lean me out and recomp me a bit and not really make me gain much weight. So if i were to start over, I Definately woulda went with SD first. You know what they say... Different strokes, diff folks.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
PP. Check out my 6 week log, ran PP first and evrything went very well.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on how to determine the dosage or when to up it? I was on 1 PP in morning and 2 pp at night and after 2 weeks got side effects. They went away at 1 pp morning and 1 pp at night. Now I have switched to SD (1 morning and 1 at night) - with meals always. But am wondering if I should spread 3 SDs across the day. In the past, my 1st cycle, I was taking 4 SD before workouts on workout days only and got bad acne & exhaustion. Should I ease into 3 SD across the day? I am starting my 4th week of a cycle that was 2 wks of PP and 1 of 1/2 PP & 1/2 SD. And guidance would be appreciated. 5'11" and 203lbs 14.8%BF

JCJXXL

Awards
I'm currently finishing my 4th week of a 7 week run consisting of weeks 1-4 Pherplex, 5-7 SD and a modest Prost dosage through the full 7 weeks (looking for some synergistic effect from combining Prost)

I would say about the 4th/5th day in I started noticing some hardening effects. It was until about mid week 2 that my strengths gain really starting coming on strong.

If anyone would like more info, let me know and I'll do the best I can to help out.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
wuts the most weight everyones gained and kept off of superdrol or phera-plex can people put down some of there results thanks
I gained about 9.5lbs of SD and kept 8 (rest was water imo). A bit of the gains were fat.

I havent tried PP yet but I plan to run it for a spring bulk cycle.

A friend of mine had better gains with a stack 50-50 of PP and Ergomax then with SD.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Any advice on how to determine the dosage or when to up it? I was on 1 PP in morning and 2 pp at night and after 2 weeks got side effects. They went away at 1 pp morning and 1 pp at night. Now I have switched to SD (1 morning and 1 at night) - with meals always. But am wondering if I should spread 3 SDs across the day. In the past, my 1st cycle, I was taking 4 SD before workouts on workout days only and got bad acne & exhaustion. Should I ease into 3 SD across the day? I am starting my 4th week of a cycle that was 2 wks of PP and 1 of 1/2 PP & 1/2 SD. And guidance would be appreciated. 5'11" and 203lbs 14.8%BF
DAMN!! 4 sd in one shot just before workouts!! First off if you are going to take orals, you need to take them everyday to keep a constant level of the hormone in your blood system. Second, that is a lot of SD, especially all in one serving. I had to cut back from 3 sd/day, spread out evenly of course, down to 2 sd a day because it was making me agrressive, and my bp was sky rocketing! With things like Sd ( I don't know about PP, as I have not tried it yet but will) you do not need to take high dosages to get good results, granted yoou are eating enough, training hard, and getting adequate rest. Start out low, and see how you react to it, and adjust accordingly from their, and not just your dosage, but you food intake and rest as well. Hope this will help you out next time

winsome90

winsome90

Awards
I've just finished a four week cycle of PP alone first week 10mgs then second week 20mgs stayed there till last few days then switched to 10mgs a day I statred out at 217lbs at 5' 10" I did threee fullbody workouts a week. I finished at 230lbs. No sides. pct is novedex extreme I ate large amounts of protein excess of cals did not keep track I just ate alot and I ate often.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 9.5lbs of SD and kept 8 (rest was water imo). A bit of the gains were fat.

I havent tried PP yet but I plan to run it for a spring bulk cycle.

A friend of mine had better gains with a stack 50-50 of PP and Ergomax then with SD.
That I've heard is quite effective as well. I'd be curious about opinions for and against, because PP/e-max would be something I'd love to run. I'm less of a SD responder than most as well.

I believe that because of their similarities, the stacking (50/50) has been reported to be acceptable; unlike the standard (methylated) oral stacking concerns. Anyone know if this is true or not for sure????

superset2

thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
Awards
i just posted on another board how i havent really noticed a difference while on SD other than the fact that ive gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks ( alot water cause i drink 1.5-2 gallons ED). my muscles feel more dense, but the strength isnt going anywhere....im gonna start a 4 week PP cycle or should i give SD one more week and then start a 3 week PP following it.

-my cals are between 4500-5500 and im 212 at moment (started around 202)
-all carbs/protein/fat are clean
-350-450 grams of protein a day
-max-ot lifting program
-no sides except one bloody nose during sex w. my gf and like 2 extra pimples which is nothing out of the blue
-my SD doses have been wk 1:10mg preWO (w shake)
wk 2: 10mg in morning (w. breakfast) and preWO

im not responding to SD like i wanted to- i look better, but i really wanna increase my lifts while on cycle...so should i finish week 3 or just do a 4 week PP???

superset2

thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
Awards
sry im not trying to O/T the thread....

Joka2800

Awards
hey the more merrier Superset. I'm thinking of keeping a log of my superdrol/phera-plex split i've never done one b4 i wouldnt be able to make it to detailed but to keep track of gains with good b4 and after pics.

WMD

WMD

Awards
I'm currently two weeks into a six week cycle started out at
30mg of pp a day for the first two weeks am going to run 10mg of pp and 30mg of sd for two weeks and finish it off with 40mg of sd for two more weeks. I have gained about 15 pds so far and starting to notice increased strength and hardness.
Fyi I am 29 6"2' currently 265lbs. Dosages sound kind of high but I did an M1t/4ad cycle about a year ago and did not start to notice any gains until 30mg of M1t and I have read that to get the same gains on sd you would almost have to double the dosage. So far have had no side effects.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently two weeks into a six week cycle started out at
30mg of pp a day for the first two weeks am going to run 10mg of pp and 30mg of sd for two weeks and finish it off with 40mg of sd for two more weeks. I have gained about 15 pds so far and starting to notice increased strength and hardness.
Fyi I am 29 6"2' currently 265lbs. Dosages sound kind of high but I did an M1t/4ad cycle about a year ago and did not start to notice any gains until 30mg of M1t and I have read that to get the same gains on sd you would almost have to double the dosage. So far have had no side effects.
When I read how much you were taking I was like WOW! I was about to ask how much you weighed, but read a little further and there was the answer for me! Yeah, you are a pretty big guy so you could handle those dosages probably! Awesome gains allready, damn! Good luck with your gains, your strength should start to go through the roof pretty soon! Stay safe.

Joka2800

Awards
oh ya my dosage for the cycle duh.... if i starts with superdrol i was gonna start off with 2 caps for the first week then move to 3 depending on sides and anabolic effect. for phera-plex i was hoping to only have to buy 1 bottle of 60 caps with 2 a day how has everyone been using PP any input greatly appreciated thanks.

WMD

WMD

Awards
oh ya my dosage for the cycle duh.... if i starts with superdrol i was gonna start off with 2 caps for the first week then move to 3 depending on sides and anabolic effect. for phera-plex i was hoping to only have to buy 1 bottle of 60 caps with 2 a day how has everyone been using PP any input greatly appreciated thanks.
I just finished my two week run of pp by itself and split the dosage up into two a day and it seemed to work really well. I would take a dose in the am around 6 and again about 12hrs
later.

Joka2800

Awards
thanks for the help i guess i'll try that maybe 3 a day for a couple to see if i get a better response without sides

502 Country Boy

Awards
Eh I just started SD cycle, I also have a bottle of Phera so i'm tempted to try to reverse cycle as a few of you have done...

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Eh I just started SD cycle, I also have a bottle of Phera so i'm tempted to try to reverse cycle as a few of you have done...
IMO, don't. Stick to what you have planned.
Is this you first cycle?

502 Country Boy

Awards
Yes. Do you think its pointless to run PP afterwards or just overkill?

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes. Do you think its pointless to run PP afterwards or just overkill?
Neither.
Dangerous and risky are the correct descriptions.

Why the hell would you say "pointless" or "overkill"? Have you reserached these compounds.

502 Country Boy

Awards
Pointless and overkill in the sense i won't see much gains and it will "kill" my liver. Durrr......

erik_stone

Awards
hey guys. this is my first post. I am thinking about doing this cycle
Wk 1- Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2- Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 3- Phera-Plex 20mg / Superdrol 10mg
Wk 4- Superdrol 20mg
Wk 5- Superdrol 20mg
I'll be taking perfect cycle throughout the whole thing. as far as PCT I've always taken rebound with perfect cycle for 6 weeks after a 6 week cycle of sd.
should I include an anti-estrogen for the pp? I have never used pp, but from what i've read it seems like a good idea. if you do recomend i use anti-e, can you recomend something other than novaldex or clomid (mainly due to availability issues) I am 6'5", 235 lbs, 16% BF. I've used SD before and got fantastic results from it. any help would be greatly appreciated.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I just did that cycle- and what you have there as a plan looks great - for week 3 you may even want to go 10mg of each. It depends on how you respond. I went 30mg for 2 weeks on PP and side effects suddenly hit hard - but at 20mg (1 in morn, 1 before workout at night) and it was fine. Expect to put on lean muscle for the 1st 2 weeks but not much strength - then when you switch to SD - strength will come fast. for my 3rd cycle, I may try only 3 weeks, since I do not have PCT down right yet. PCT is very important, and so is liver care during all parts of the cycle. Lift heavy 6-8 reps after warm ups - I added 5-10 lbs a week on all lifts. - 4 workouts a week. Eat clean but many more carbs - you will still loose fat - I was eating over 4500 cals a day and still dropped from 15.5% BF

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I gained 18lbs of lean mass in 5 weeks, but keeping it has been difficult - lost 4 lbs in the first 2 weeks of PCT. Pisses me off - so much for AX PCT, Retain combo. You need something more! ugh

erik_stone

Awards
Thanks dude. my last cycle with sd I managed to keep most of my gains. I actually did a bit more research on pp, and Im starting to think that the possible side effects might no be worth the gains. mainly the whole hair loss/gyno bit. hair loss runs in my family.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
You might want to try PP then for 20mg for 3 weeks - the side effects I get from SD overdosing is: acne all over my back (real bad) - and yes I wash alot - and mid day tiredness - as in being hit over the head and passing out for 2 hrs. Finally, I also get scabs on my scalp. Those happen even on PP, but I live with that at 20mg/day. I recommend going to a 3 week cycle otherwise, if sides are a concern - with either SD or PP. Personally I am doing it because 1.) I get most of my gains early, and 2.) I hate PCT and loss of libido, and trying to bring natural test back - I need to try Nolvodex and some other stuff - but with a 3 week cycle, I do not think PCT will be as hard - I can cycle more often and hopefully retain most of the gains with less risk of sides. Good luck to you,

JCJXXL

Awards
I've done the PP and SD with some Prostanozol as a base throughout the entire cycle and kicking up the Pros dosage during PCT. I also did this on a calorie restricted diet. Strength shot way up, hardened up nicely and gained about 10 pounds while on a calorie restricted diet. Held 8 pounds once it was all said and done. Seems like I can get away with higher dosage of PP than I can with Superdrol. Once I hit 30mg of SD I really start to feel the pains.

Been finished with PCT and am considering during another "cycle".

Anyway, just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Wow Thanks for the info JCJXXL - I completed a 6 week PP into SD cycle, and gained 18 lbs - but lost 4 in 2 wks, hopefully water. I still have the added strength. Just started a 20 week cut for a show (currently 205lbs and 12.5%pf). What did your cycle look like? also what did you do for PCT, mine really sucked this time - using AX retain, PCT and Liver care - ended up on Nolva & Clim - that pulled me out in a few days. How close to the show did you go thru PCT - that must have been hard with the diet and PCT - ugh Any info would be appreciated - I like SD (@20mg) it does not like me at 30 and 40 - (I did 40 for 12 wks last yr - and did not gain any more that 1/2 the stuff got 1/2 the time). Learned my lesson. Any help would be appreciated and best of luck on your show - how long do you have to go.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if PP has any different effect than SD on hair loss - anyone know from experience

phasar

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if PP has any different effect than SD on hair loss - anyone know from experience
nobody will disagree with me that pp is more harsh than sd when it comes to hairloss.

but that is on paper ONLY. if you tried only sd and lost hair, then you probably don't want to do pp. but since in your case you already did the pp and was fine.........then you know the rest....