Advice for a first cycle

munstah

Awards
Hi, i've been doing a lot of research on prohormones and various supplements and have decided that i would like to try a cycle. My question is... what product would you reccommend for someone new to prohormones.. i was thinking about phera plex.. any ideas?

P.S. age 21, 6"4, 220 lbs, 14% bf

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
I have yet to try phera-plex since I have now switched to AAS from PH's and it is a newer product but I found GREAT results with SD. It is pretty toxic on the liver but as with anything it can be very minimal if you take the right precautions.

The nice thing that makes this a good beginner cycle is the fact that SD has very little side effects, or it did when I took it for 4 weeks of 20mg/daily, and I was BARELY shut down at all. Great strength gains as well.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i've been doing a lot of research on prohormones and various supplements and have decided that i would like to try a cycle. My question is... what product would you reccommend for someone new to prohormones.. i was thinking about phera plex.. any ideas?

P.S. age 21, 6"4, 220 lbs, 14% bf
I would rec'd spending a shitload of time researching and planning every aspect from beginning of anabolics to end of PCT.

As soon as you have nutrition, training routine, supportive supplements, cycle chemicals, PCT chemicals, and good mental attitude pinned down, then consider starting a cycle.

Your first step could be to search the cycle logs of those that have used Pher-Plex. There is a search button up on the toolbar, make use of it and learn.

peace

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
I would rec'd spending a shitload of time researching and planning every aspect from beginning of anabolics to end of PCT.

As soon as you have nutrition, training routine, supportive supplements, cycle chemicals, PCT chemicals, and good mental attitude pinned down, then consider starting a cycle.

Your first step could be to search the cycle logs of those that have used Pher-Plex. There is a search button up on the toolbar, make use of it and learn.

peace
This is good info. Learn from the boards bro. Trust me this question gets asked a million times.

munstah

Awards
thnx

alright thnx guys i appreciate the info