Possible Sust250 & Prostanozol 1stCycle - Advice Needed

Montecristo

Awards
Recently I was able to obtain 20 amps of Sustanon250 and plan on running my first AAS cycle with it for 10 wk's. Really wanted to run Test/E for my first cycle but since sust is all I can get ahold of, so be it.
Anyhow, what ive really been wondering about is what to stack it with, since my only alternatives are legal I have decided to go with AX's Prostanozol and have recently purchased 2 bottles specifically for the occasion. Nothing is set in stone and I am in no rush to begin my cycle, instead I am going to wait until the time is right and everything in my personal life is in order so that I can undertake this kind of commitment. Basically I want to have everything in order. What concerns me about running Prostanozol with Sust is that there are so many conflicting views on what the correct dosage should be.. I've heard anything from 150mg per day to as little as 40.. could someone please fill me in as I do not want to over/underdose. My main reason for wanting to throw Prostanozol in there is because I cannot get ahold of Stanozol which I would have liked to throw in towards the end of the cycle to lean out a bit. Currently im toying with the idea of running the Prostanozol during wk's 8-12 (of my 10wk cycle) and then starting PCT during wk 13.. Could someone please give me feedback on this. My PCT is all in order and I have plenty of Clomid and Nolva on hand so this will not be a problem. Basically I would like advice on whether or not I should even bother with Prost and if I do what point should I throw it into the cycle? and at what dosage? All advice would be greatly appreciated! Definitly want to have everything in order before I even consider begginning. My previous cycle experience has been with 1AD a few years ago and most recently I did a 2 wk cycle of SD last fall which yielded 10lbs lean which I kept.

My stats are : 23 y/o,5'8",190 lbs,9-10% bodyfat.

Montecristo

Awards
Also, I plan on injecting 500ml/wk ... Monday and Thursday.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
My advice about the Prostanozol is to start at 75mgs & see if you see/feel anything. If you don't ramp it up to 100mgs & so on until you are seeing results. Listen to your body, everybody's is different & reacts differently with different compounds. I think 75mgs to start is your safest bet seeing as you could always ramp up if anything IMO.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
With the Sustanon you will need to inject eod to get the use of the prop ester that is in the blend..

Montecristo

Awards
What weeks to throw Prostanozol in..

Hey thanks fellas, but could anyone shed any light on what weeks it would be good to throw Prostanozol in? At what point would it be best to throw it into my cycle and concerning PCT should I add it towards the end, would it be affected? Most likely if I even decide to throw Prostanozol into the mix I will start at 75Mg everyday and see how I react like others have suggested.

Concerning the sust : If im shooting EOD, wouldnt that bump me up to 750 mg/wk and isnt that too much for a first cycle? Hmm... Test/E is starting to sound Wayyyyy more appealing, i'm going to have to see about really trying to get ahold of some.. maybe save the sust for my 2nd or 3rd cycle.

what do you guys think?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's the point, sust (IMO) is a waste of money. it has a certain (newb) appeal since it has 4 esters of test, but in the end, test is test. and technically, that would bring you up to 875/wk which is most def too much for a first cycle. testenan is the way to go brudda.

however......i have read a few successful cycles where guys injected sust 2x/wk and still made great gains. but it makes more sense to me, and most others, to take full advantage of your gear by injecting it EOD. thereby, enan is your best bet, or cyp.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
If I was you I'd run the Prostanozol overlapping with the Sust in week 10 then for 2-3 more weeks after. Prostanozol will help you harden up & make your gains more solid. It may also help with vascularity, etc. Therefore, IMO, it should be run at the end of the cycle.

Montecristo

Awards
FYI, the SUST didnt really set me back much because I bought it from a Pharmacy OTC.. so its humangrade and it happens to be the only Test that they carry. So in actuality I made out decently, it only set me back about 1/4 what it goes for stateside.

So since PCT for SUST should begin approx 3 weeks after the last injection would this be a reasonable cycle?

Sust 250 wks 1-10 @ 500ml/wk
Prostanozol wks 8-12 @ 75 mg/day

How would I work PCT into this equation? Would it be most wise to start at the beggining of week 13 and run the Nolva and Clomid from there? Please critique this plan as I want to have as much input from experienced users as possible as I dont want to go ahead blindly and try what "I" think is best. Thanks a lot bros for your input so far.