SD/Prostanozol Log: Opinions/Suggestions/Critique Welcomed

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hey again boys. I just finished PCT for my last SD cycle, which was a great success, & I'm starting to think about & pick up stuff for my next cycle. I picked up some Prostanozol to run alongside SD this time. I've decided that this cycle is going to be a cutter & I'm looking to start it first week of Feb. hopefully. Here's the info.

Upcoming Cycle Info: (This one's a 5 weeker)

Week 1: 20mgs SD/day
Week 2: 20mgs SD/day
Week 3: 20mgs SD+75mgs Pro/day
Week 4: 100mgs Pro/day
Week 5: 100-125mgs Pro/day

I'm going to start supp'ing my ancillaries on Mon. They consist of Liver Support with Milk Thistle, Heart Miracle, CoQ10 (75 mg/day), multivitamin, Vitamin C, Fish Oil (2400mg/day), & Flax Oil. I want to run these pretty much up until the cycle. When I start the cycle I'm going to add some ALA at (300mg/day). I'm also starting RYR, Taurine, Hawthorne Berry, & upping the CoQ10 when I start the cyele. I'm throwing in some Finasteride although it may slightly limit my gains. I don't know what the dose should be (I have 60ml of aqueous Finasteride), so I'm open to advice here.

For PCT this time I'm going to change it up a bit. It'll last 6 weeks. Although I didn't get any gyno while on cycle (just slight puffiness & more sensitive nipples but no itchiness or swelling/ball formation, etc) I think that this time I'm going to get some Nolva & Clomid. I'll also run Rebound XT alongside, with a cortisol inhibitor such as SNS Reduce XT again. Of course I'll throw in DHEA & Fenugreek & continue the other supplements. So PCT will look like this:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, Reduce XT 50mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, Reduce XT 25mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

The goal for this cycle will be to add about 8-12lbs of lean mass while also cutting down from 8.9% body comp to around 6-6.5%. I know I should probably pick 1, but what I am thinking is keeping cals high, but clean during the first 2-3 weeks while on SD (around 3500-4000) & then cutting them down by about 500kcal when starting the Prostanozol (to about 3000-3200). My workout will stay about the same except I will include about an hour of cardio on my off days (3 times/week). Of course I'm going to work at 60-65% of my target heart rate (120-130 beats/min). I'll be having a pre-workout shake (consisting of just 100% whey) & a pwo shake (consisting of 100% Whey, Dextrose, Oats, & Flax Oil).

I'm wondering whether I should add something like Melting Point to my cycle or PCT in order to help shed fat & maybe add something like pOWERFULL during the first 3 weeks to help my muscle gain? Opinions are definitely needed on this.

Also I'm going to take two weeks off in Jan (probably the 2 weeks right before I start my cycle) to train strength. Basically I'm going to change my workout to 2-3 sets of 2-3 reps with heavy weight. Then I'll jump back into the 4 sets of 6-12 reps (until failure) once I start my cycle.

So opinions & suggestions are welcomed.

Also, I was wondering, I purchased aqueous Nolva & Clomid. What is the conversion rate from mg/ml? I have 2 60ml of each & I was just wondering how to convert the mg to ml for dosing. Thanks again.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Also, I was wondering, I purchased aqueous Nolva & Clomid. What is the conversion rate from mg/ml? I have 2 60ml of each & I was just wondering how to convert the mg to ml for dosing. Thanks again.
It should be listed on the bottle. Usually 20mg/ml for Nolva, 50mg/ml for Clomid. On the Nolva check with the manufacturer about whether they have taken into consideration the conversion of Tamoxifen Citrate to Tamoxifen already. If not multiply desired amount by 1.5.
Example: If you want to take 40mg Tamoxifen, 1.5 X 40= 60mg or 3ml.

Check with the manufacturer first, no need to use 50% more if you don't have to.

Edit:
The goal for this cycle will be to add about 8-12lbs of lean mass while also cutting down from 8.9% body comp to around 6-6.5%
Not to be a spoiler, but if those last picks you posted were at the end of your cycle you appear closer to 11-12% bf. JMO Nevertheless, I think getting down to 6-6.5%BF will be very difficult for you without the assistance of FLA Nutrition. Again JMO. I don't think you demonstrated the advanced knowledge of nutrition to do so on your own. Consider doing either an all out bulk or an all out cut. Don't try to have your cake and eat it too especially in a five week cycle. It's short enough as is don't try to do too much.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
It should be listed on the bottle. Usually 20mg/ml for Nolva, 50mg/ml for Clomid. On the Nolva check with the manufacturer about whether they have taken into consideration the conversion of Tamoxifen Citrate to Tamoxifen already. If not multiply desired amount by 1.5.
Example: If you want to take 40mg Tamoxifen, 1.5 X 40= 60mg or 3ml.

Check with the manufacturer first, no need to use 50% more if you don't have to.
jonny to the rescue as usual lol. Yea I just noticed those conversions on the bottles (sorry, I'm fried from running errands today). The bottle for the Nolva says Tamoxifen Citrate so I'm going to check with IBE to see if they took that conversion into consideration or not. I figure if worst comes to worst I can always just multiply by 1.5. We'll see. Thanks again jonny, you da man!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Blast. Well, you're still the man as you have once again enlightened me to the flaws with my setup.

For the BF% I figured the calipers were off a bit so it's no biggie. I just would like to cut up a little more seeing as spring break & summer are coming up & in these warm months I'll be running around shirtless. Overall, I'd like to drop my BF% by 1.5-2% or so, whatever it is.

Also the adding of 8-12lbs of lean mass is more like a code for I want my chest & calves to grow while on, maintain everything else, & cut up in all areas. I know this is a retarded goal because you have to go one way or another but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot & seeing how things come out.

I'm still on the wall about whether I should add a fat burner or not while on or during my PCT.

Would it be stupid of me to bulk while on the 5 weeker of SD & Prostanozol & then once I hit PCT incorporate a fat burner such as Melting Point & cut?

Also what are your thoughts on adding pOWERFULL to the cycle?

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I am not familiar with Clomid dosing, but the Nolva seems high.

I have been reading that these high doses may not be useful.

I read on Meso-rx that 20mg should be just fine - granted every other vet on the board says 40....

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
R

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Would it be stupid of me to bulk while on the 5 weeker of SD & Prostanozol & then once I hit PCT incorporate a fat burner such as Melting Point & cut?

Also what are your thoughts on adding pOWERFULL to the cycle?
Never a good idea to cut during PCT.

I have no practical experience with Powerfull, so I'll leave that for those who do.

To answer Rhyalus' post, Clomid dosage is typically 300mg day1, 100mg 10days, 50mg 10days.

His PCT looks set up a'la Dr.D and he knows his ****. I like getting a jump start by starting the Clomid the last week of the cycle(300,300 5 days @ 100) and then run the Nolva, 40,40,20,20. But I use IBE for my hampster and have to dose 60,60,30,30 since as far as I can tell they do not adjust for the weight of the Citrate otherwise it would be 30mg/ml.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
His PCT looks set up a'la Dr.D and he knows his ****. I like getting a jump start by starting the Clomid the last week of the cycle(300,300 5 days @ 100) and then run the Nolva, 40,40,20,20. But I use IBE for my hampster and have to dose 60,60,30,30 since as far as I can tell they do not adjust for the weight of the Citrate otherwise it would be 30mg/ml.
Indeed it is. This is pretty much the PCT that Dr. D runs & it is nothing short of incredible IMO. I was thinking about dosing the Clomid at 300 like you said on the last day of my cycle (the day before the first day of PCT). I use the IBE Clomid, Nolva, & Finasteride on my hamster too (he's prone to MPD, poor little sucker). I'm guessing I'm going to have to multiply by 1.5 then since we use the same Nolva for our lab rats ;).

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
yo bro, simplify your life and get yourself some adapta-cap bottle caps for your bottles, 20mm fit perfectly. Then all you need is an oral syringe and your set. Those droppers tweek me out, different size bottles different size droppers:aargh:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
yo bro, simplify your life and get yourself some adapta-cap bottle caps for your bottles, 20mm fit perfectly. Then all you need is an oral syringe and your set. Those droppers tweek me out, different size bottles different size droppers:aargh:
I have graduated test tubes :). I figure I'll just get the dropper & drop out the ml's I need to take into the test tube, then chug it like it's a shot lol.

EDIT:

I had a 1 month PCT from my last SD cycle & I'm waiting a month before I start my SD+Prostanozol cycle. Just so you guys know.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I definitely dished out a large wad of cash for supps yest for this cycle. I decided what the hell, lets go all out on this one.

I picked up a lot of ancillaries & stuff for PCT but I also picked up a bottle or pOWERFULL & Melting Point. I did a little searching last night & saw that Melting Point in no way should be stacked with SD because they both require large water intake & I believe that Melting Point encourages water retention (?) & that this would simply be overkill. Therefore, I figure that I'll go with a straight bulk cycle for this one. The only thing I'm going to change is that I won't be doing any cardio for the first 2-3 weeks (while on SD) & then incorporate cardio starting week 4 & continue through PCT. I'm also considering lengthening the cycle to 6 weeks by adding a week of Prostanozol (depending on results/outcomes/sides/etc). I'm still not sure about this & I'll have to wait till the actual cycle to decide. What I'm going to do with the Melting Point is save it for after PCT & begin a Melting Point+Sesamin cutting cycle after my last week of PCT. Opinions?

I also read up on pOWERFULL & saw that some people use it during PCT. I love my PCT now & feel it needs no additions. In fact, I feel adding pOWERFULL to my PCT would probably screw it. I was thinking of either dosing pOWERFULL before I start the cycle or stacking it with SD. I think that SD may help me absorb the pOWERFULL better. I don't know if it's a good thing to stack these two but I can tell you that pOWERFULL isn't methylated so as far as breaking rule #1, I'm not. I feel that adding pOWERFULL may help increase gains while on. Any opinions guys? Before or during?

I'm going to keep this log through the whole cycle & the cut at the end. This should be interesting lol.

I started preloading supps today (CoQ10, Liver support w/ Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, multivitamin, Vitamin C, & I'm dosing 1g Fenugreek for the hell of it). I'm beginning to get my diet back in check since the holidays totally screwed it lol.

Well, that's that.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Update:

Since I picked up a bottle of pOWERFULL & it's set to get here exactly 3 weeks before I start my cycle, & the bottle has 130 caps (enough for a 3 week cycle at 2 caps 3x/day) I'm going to run it for these next 3 weeks before I start my actual SD+Prostanozol cycle. Then run the cycle & PCT as planned. Then after PCT run the Melting Point stacked with Sesamin as a cutter.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Dosing for Finasteride= 0.5mg/day

I figure this will help protect against MPB & won't limit DHT too much to where it will kill my gains.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Ok so today marks Day 1.

My supps came in today among which was pOWERFULL, so I started today at 2 caps 3x/day.

Hit legs today & set a new rep record for myself in leg press & squats. I also tried a new workout suggested by bigpete for calves (the 5sec/15sec). I must say that killed my calves. They felt like they were going to spontaneously combust from the burn. I'm going to start hitting calves twice a week because I feel it's a weak spot of mine.

I haven't felt anything due to the pOWERFULL yet but it's only day 1.

Oh yea, cycle start info:

Weight: 187.8lbs
BF%: 9.7 (fucking holidays)

EDIT: All I'm taking so far is Liver Support with Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Fenugreek, CoQ10, RYR, & the pOWERFULL.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Hit bi's, tri's, & forearms today. Definitely felt slightly stronger pumps than usual. Workout went great.

Shaved my head today just for kicks.

General question. Is there any way when I start my SD cycle that I can simply maintian my arm size where it's at or cut? I really don't want my arms to blow up even more again because I think they're big enough as it is, but I do want to add mass to my chest & legs. I also want to maintain my back size but get it stronger (so I'll be switching from wide grip to regular grip pulls ups, pull downs, etc). I just need advice for my arm workouts so that the rest of my body can catch up. Thanks.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Don't do any direct arm work.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Don't do any direct arm work.
Would I lose my gains? What if I didn't change my workout from now & continued doing the same thing? Or how about if I do low weight, high reps? I've read in many places this doesn't lead to cutting & that the only way to cut is a good diet, cardio, & a 6-12 rep routine. So I'm guessing low weight, high rep doesn't do anything?

I was also thinking about training all my other body parts twice a week & arms just once.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
We are not talking forever, are we?

A month or two off direct arm work will not force you to lose. Will you still be doing bench, rows, shoulder presses, pullups....?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
We are not talking forever, are we?

A month or two off direct arm work will not force you to lose. Will you still be doing bench, rows, shoulder presses, pullups....?
Sure will, but I'm extremely paranoid of losing size/strength.

I'm pushing the cycle up. I've decided to discontinue use of pOWERFULL & save it for my cut & stack it with Melting Point. I'm considering beginning my SD+Pro cycle on Monday. Chances are I will. (The reason I'm pushing this up is because of a trip scheduled for mid March which interferes with my PCT).

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was an off day. Today is shoulders & back day. Still waiting on a response to the above. jonny, any opinions?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Opinions? on what?

would it make a difference if I suggested taking 4-6 weeks off? i know better than to get between a man and his steroids.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Actually jonny. You're right.

I was thinking about all of the above today while I was at gym. I figure that there are too many things between school, this trip, the hospital, etc. going on right now that it'd be best for me to put off this cycle for a while (possibly until the summer). Right now I just feel that I wouldn't be able to properly run this cycle as far as being dedicated to gym & diet & I don't want to cheat myself out of progress while on. So, I think I'm making a good decision putting this off until I can really hit it right.

Now I am considering cutting until then. I was planning on stacking the pOWERFULL I got with Melting Point for a few weeks (about 3-4). I know these aren't anabolics but any advice on this would be great. I think that the pOWERFULL will help me keep my mass/gains going while cutting with the melting point, hence why I'm thinking about stacking them.

Overall I feel that putting off this cycle is the best decision I can make right now, and jonny, I know you probably agree with me on this.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: