How soon is to soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyguy77

Awards
I have a good friend at the gym who just ran a cylce of SD and some novadex a little over a month ago. Now he wants to start up a cycle of halodrol in a week. He is only 19 yrs old as well. I keep on telling him he should wait at least 90 days but he wont listen to me. He thinks he is a god and knows all b/c he works at a V shoppe. Any advice from some of the noble here? :trout:

thanks

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Since he's already gotten a "taste" of steroids (and probably likes it), there's pretty much no chance you can convince him not to, I'd think.

Hopefully he'll educate himself and then make an intelligent decision

hockeyguy77

Awards
yeah i am trying to convince him but he just doesnt want to listen its like speaking to a brick wall :aargh:

Gary46080

Awards
Two orals in such a close proximity of one another will certainly wreak havoc upon his liver.

hockeyguy77

Awards
his first cycle was 4 weeks of sd at the recomened dosage per week on the bottle and 2 weeks over the gaspari novadex

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
So you're saying that he did a 4 week cycle at 20mg/day and stacked with novadex the last 2 weeks? Then took a month off with no PCT?

hockeyguy77

Awards
yeah i have never taken it but he used the whole bottle in 4 weeks slowly building up to the 20mg

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
yeah i have never taken it but he used the whole bottle in 4 weeks slowly building up to the 20mg

Wait a sec.....SD comes in either 60 or 90 caps. 2 per day at 60 caps would be 30 days. So did he just go with 2 caps per day and use a 60 cap bottle or was he on longer than 4 weeks?

hockeyguy77

Awards
ok his first week he took two pills a day, second week 3, 3rd and 4th 4 and only about a month later he wants to start a halo cycle at the recomended 50mgs a day

Aravind

Awards
Just show him these responses. If I had to make decisions regarding gear I'd consult with the best/most knowledgeable and as far as I know this is the site. :D
But even I know from just reading that 1 month post cycle is too quick to start another unless its one of the pros that are never truly 'off'.

hockeyguy77

Awards
yeah iam gonna show him this thread. i am still locking for some more good advice to show him so shoot away!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
ok his first week he took two pills a day, second week 3, 3rd and 4th 4 and only about a month later he wants to start a halo cycle at the recomended 50mgs a day

So you are saying that this is his SD dosage? That means that his last week he was doing 40mg per day??? :jaw:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regardless of dose and duration only blood work is indicative of his health.

I had said this just the other day; there are no stupid questions, only stupid people. This is silly and pointless and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.