Training while on test/dbol cycle?

LilBigz

LilBigz

Awards
Heya everyone....I've read a **** load around here but never really posted much. Just had a quick question...

What would be my best method of training while on cycle?

My first cycle:
500mg/wk test enan
25mg/day dbol
nolva for pct

Only lasted 6 weeks b/c I got nailed with a bad batch of test and I couldn't continue.

I used a cyclical program which changed weekly from heavy 4-6 reps, then varying rep ranges, the random supersets and drop sets just trying to hit all msucle fibers.

I did very well on the cycle and in only 6 weeks I went from 185lbs to about 210lbs.

Now I am running my second cycle of:
Week 1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/day
Week 1-4 A-dex .25mg/day
Week 2-11 HCG 500 iu/wk (may change)
Week 2-11 Nolva 20mg/day
Week 12-16 Nolva 60/40/40/20/20

So I am curious what would be my best bet for training on this cycle for pure mass. Should I stick heavy for the 10-12 weeks or should I change it up every few weeks or what?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
The only thing thats ever worked for me mass wise is a Dorian Yates style training routine. That is, 3-4 warmup sets per exercise and 1 insanely intense all out set of 4-7 reps. When i'm off cycle i still train intensely but back off the poundages a little to save my joints due to the lack of extra lubrication while not on aas. The only reason people train with high reps and lighter weight pre-contest is to prevent injury and get a sufficient pump making sure the muscles are packed full of nutrients. Just be careful if you choose to use the routine i've outlined. Too much too fast and you'll be injured real quick.