Newbie Cycle Concensus

surferph34

Awards
Im gonna run this over a few boards and see what the general concensus is.

Should be interesting reading.

What, In your opinion, in the present day is the best newbie bulking cycle.

The reason I say present day is because alot of articles and ebooks would say that the like of Test should not be touched by Newbies and clearly these opinion have changed.

You may throw in PCT of you wish to show the general concensus about PCT as well but its mainly about the Cycle.

So what would it be?

Surfer

surferph34

Awards
For me:

W 1 – 4: Dianabol 30mg ED
W 1 – 10: Test E 500mg EW
W 12 – 15: PCT

PCT:

Nolvadex

Day 1 60mg
Days 2-10 20mg/day
Days 11-21 20mg/day

Clomid

Day 1 200mg
Days 2-10 50mg/day
Days 11-21 50mg/day

Surfer

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i like your cycle outline. perfect for a first timer. only changes i'd make is to extend it to 12 weeks and to scale down the nolva alittle more, 60/40/20. but i doubt it'd make a difference anyway.

surferph34

Awards
i like your cycle outline. perfect for a first timer. only changes i'd make is to extend it to 12 weeks and to scale down the nolva alittle more, 60/40/20. but i doubt it'd make a difference anyway.
Thanks. Any more opinions?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely extend PCT to 4 weeks

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
id stick with nolva for 4 weeks and you may not even need dbol for a first cycle but that is the bread and butter cycle..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would add HCG Swale protocol as well. Might as well make your first PCT a smooth transition. I would also advise having enough Nolva on hand to run while "on" in the event that it is needed. Cortisol blocker in PCT would be a welcome addition as well.

alguard

Awards
sustenon 750mg wk
deca 600mg wk
d-bol 50-25mg
followed by previous post protocol nolva etc...

Gary46080

Awards
sustenon 750mg wk
deca 600mg wk
d-bol 50-25mg
followed by previous post protocol nolva etc...
Those doses might be a little high for a first cycle, that would mean 3 injections per week as well. I think sust 500mg and deca 400mg would probably be better suited for a beginner cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't bother with sust .. it needs to be injected at least eod to use the prop ester in it

what you laid out is just fine

4 week pct of nolva

i don't like clomid but go ahead and use it if you like .. it makes man pretty moody though

i like to throw in 1 rebound xt each day with my nolva

and don't bother with deca your first time .. you don't know what to attribute gains and sides to if you use two steriods on your first cycle

surferph34

Awards
don't bother with sust .. it needs to be injected at least eod to use the prop ester in it

what you laid out is just fine

4 week pct of nolva

i don't like clomid but go ahead and use it if you like .. it makes man pretty moody though

i like to throw in 1 rebound xt each day with my nolva

and don't bother with deca your first time .. you don't know what to attribute gains and sides to if you use two steriods on your first cycle
:goodpost:

BlueBayou

Awards
Good thread! Hopefully we can get many great responses!

First Cycle: Testosterone only
PCT: Nolvadex

Do a basic cycle first with just testosterone as the AAS. Its beneficial to familiarize you, and your body, with higher levels of the basic anabolic-androgen - testosterone. If a newbie to AAS is going to respond well to any AAS, they will respond well to a test-only first cycle. You are not going to become Mr Olympia during your first cycle, and 500 mg/wk of test will probably give you all or almost all that you can gain at first. Then each additional cycle after your required time-off, either use what you used in the past, or try one new compound. It lets you know what youre getting from what, and doesnt put too much new into your body all out once like those who want to try several different compounds all at once right off the bat. That is simply not needed or justified at this point IMO.

-->Testosterone enanthate or cypionate @ 500 mg/wk for 10 weeks.
-Two injections per week of 250 mg each.
-The dosage could be reduced if the person is under 175 lbs or increased if they are over 225 lbs with a relatively low BF%.
-Nolvadex during the cycle if and only if gyno symptoms arise, and for as short a duration as possible until symptoms subside.

-->Nolvadex PCT starting 2 weeks after the last shot for four weeks @ 40/40/20/20 mg/day

surferph34

Awards
Bringing Up My Post

I know this is pretty much a repeat question from newarly every newbie, butthis time I am trying to collate some answers.

Come on Lads!

Surfer