Max LMG

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
hey all hows it goin. im new to the boards and have a question regarding ALRI's Max LMG. ive been trying to find info and user logs on this product, but that has turned out unsuccessful. some have reported good gains on other sites. i was just wondering if some of you could give personal feedback and/or more info on the product.. also what would be a good dosage for me? btw im 6 2 180lbs. my history includes dbol, test enan and prop, and 2 superdrol cycles if this helps. thanks.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I didn't like it. It made me feel...weird. I used 75mgs a day. I gave the btle away.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
I ran Max LMG solo for a week before I started taking SD along with it in Aug 2005. Near the end of the week I noticed an increase in energy and stamina. I felt good, recovery seemed to be better and I added more sets. I took 3 caps/day, 1 in morning, 1 at lunch and 1 in the evening.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
LC, have you had past experiences with products such as these? sd made me feel 'weird' in a sense of lethargy and some discomfort.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I have used T1, Emax, Mohn and Trimax. None of these made me feel weird. My GF commented that I seemed "out of sorts". I was moody, unmotivated, and just wanted to sit around. It was really strange. It may have been something else but after I stopped I started to feel normal again. But I think I maybe the only person I have heard of this has happening too.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
MAX LMG seems to be one of those products that gets overlooked. Results for many have been quite good with this product. I guess it gets lost b/c of all the methylated compounds available.

E

eRICH

Awards
no offense but your 6'2" and only 180lbs after all those anabolics? I really think you should take a look at your diet before messing with anymore anabolics...

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
yeah most of the users said they got good gains... i know what you mean rich. however i use to be 190, and atm i have strep so my diet and workout routine has been off. i run ALOT and i never really gain much weight, even on the gear. when my diet is normal i take in 3000-4000 cals and about 1.5 g of protein per lb. plus noone in my family is overweight. all of us are really lean. maybe genetics has something to do with it as well.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i hated it. gave me gyno and destroyed my libido in a week and change.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
ouch that sucks. that is usually expected tho from supps like these. i remember sd shut me down pretty good. im not to susceptible(spelling?) to gyno.

K

KD1

Awards
  • Established
I got good gains, but it did shut me down really hard. My boys were like 1/4 their normal size by week 3.

C

Cheezefacta

Awards
I got approx 10lbs off of my cycle of Max LMG. The side effects I got were mild lethargy, increase in body temp(which was really annoying) and red/swollen eyes. Funny part is, my libido was thru the ROOF on this stuff...It was extremely high during and after the cycle. I tried to run another cycle of Max a few months later but I couldnt deal with the body temp raise and the facial flushing...so I just said forget about it.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Im running max lmg now. I seemed fine on my last run in the summer. This time I've been having the low motivation, irritable and kinda out of it. I've also had some gyno problems. I thought the bottle said theres no estrogen conversion with this. I'm also running test, which i thought was causing the gyno, but maybe i can atribute it to the mx lmg. Ive been on for almost 4 weeks now, i might stop. I feel like i'm getting some supression as well, im not sure what is causing it, althought in the summer i ran a similar cycle and didn't have much suppresion if any.

S

seibert253

Awards
I ran a stand alone for 3 weeks, then skipped week 4. Gained about 5lbs and strength went up, but I will not use it again. Why? Killed all libedo, I had absolutely no interest in the opposite sex. So bad my wife swore I was getting it somewhere else. It also gave me major mood swings. I found myself getting outraged at little sh*t, and was yelling at my 3 year old son. After that I said enough and threw it in the trash.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
Cheeze what dose and how long were you running? also, were you taking any other supps while on?

C

Cheezefacta

Awards
Cheeze what dose and how long were you running? also, were you taking any other supps while on?
I was running 75 for the first week or so then I bumped it up to 100 for the rest of it..I ended up going around 5 weeks cuz i had 2 bottles. I did also forget to mention it made me kind of moody as well...I snapped at a few people pretty quickly (they deserved it too..but im always a really relaxed person, so it was quite the site).

For supps I was running Hawthorne/celery seed to try and keep my blood pressure in check and i was also running some Pro Liver..its not methylated, but I did it as a precaution. When I run anything else I take a boatload of support supps, but it didnt seem to effect me much other than the heat elevation..and I had my blood taken while I was at the doctors and everything came out fine.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
ive read ppl have had great success when stacking with pheraplex...how would it sound if wanted to stack max lmg with pheraplex? if so, what would be good doses?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
ive read ppl have had great success when stacking with pheraplex...how would it sound if wanted to stack max lmg with pheraplex? if so, what would be good doses?
Well considering your weight and your experience with anabolics, I would suggest going with 75mg of Max-LMG and 20mg of Pheraplex and then increasing as necessary. Alot of guys have had good results with the PP, but feedback is mixed with the Max-LMG.

C

Cheezefacta

Awards
Well considering your weight and your experience with anabolics, I would suggest going with 75mg of Max-LMG and 20mg of Pheraplex and then increasing as necessary. Alot of guys have had good results with the PP, but feedback is mixed with the Max-LMG.
Agreed..sounds like a good dosage to start off with. You can go up and down if needed from there, but that should work nicely.

M

mitch911

Awards
i just started 5 days into it...jus came off an pp/sd cycle all ive noticed so far is bloat ..nothing crazy but finishin with the sd u can notice the bloat fairly easily...i intend to run it for 2months and then hit up another pp/sd

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
im thinking of stacking the pheraplex cause my ALRI's Max LMG came today.. im trying to get more feedback to see if this is a good idea.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
sounds fine, alri suggested the stack of emax and max a lot so i believe pp and max would be that much better (for those who respond well to max that is)

you tried either yet?

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
no i havent. i just heard alot of mixed reviews bout max, so i thought of stacking pp to increase the potential results.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
now ive heard ergo and max is better than max and pp.. soo much confusion. any input?

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Im actually thinking of running a 3 week cycle of SD/Max LMG/ Prostan. I had really good gains with my last SD/Prostan cycle and would try throwing in the max lmg cuz one of my buddies didnt want it. During my SD/prostan cycle there was nothing major, just a little lethargy and some libido shutdown (but it was only for about a week or so at the end, but then went right back to normal during PCT).

Does anyone have any suggestions for me with the SD/prostan/max lmg cycle? Good idea/bad idea? Let me know.

M

M3 Power

Awards
Ergo max lmg

hey guyz wassup. i am new to this forum and wanted to see if one of you can give me more insight on ergomax lmg. i have had very good and effective results from this supplement and just started my second month cycle after taking a month and half off. i m 5 10 and 182 Lbs. i want to know if ergomax users need to take anti steroid supplement at the end of the cycle. some one told me that i had to becuase it brings the estrogen level really high. if some one knows anything about this please post your comments.
thanks

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
umm personally i wouldnt take both max and PP, too much of the same stuff, or similar stuff, with similar sides, taking the normal dosage of both of these supps even sounds risky and i think youd be better suited with something like prostanozol which many people have used with PP (myself included) and observed a synergy between the two and plenty of positives. if you were to run max and PP then id run them both at extremely low doses like 50mg max and 10 mg PP and then move to 75 and 20 if its needed and no sides present themselves. as for the prostan and PP id run the PP at normal dosage (may vary for you but i still run week one at 10 mg ed)and the prostan at 75mg and upwards to 150 mg depending on your finances.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is also alot of confusion on this thread, for some reason lots of newbs get ahold of max or emax, and thats gotta suck with its high potential for gyno.

mitch- hey bro are you running these cycles back to back without any breaks or PCT's? and even if you are running a PCT i would think that your still stuffing your cycles to closely together and you need to let your body rest more, remember you only get one man take care of it.

M3- bro you gotta do alot of reading, you need to be taking an anti estrogen supplement after every cycle you do that is a prohormone or pro steroid or steroid, unless you enjoy working hard all for nothing. you should pick up some rebound xt made by designer supplements or just a generic ATD (same thing as rebound) like t-drive from juggernaut and you can get it @ islandsupps.com. you need to be taking supplements for your liver and blood pressure too bro, cause although you may feel great this supplement is potentially tearing you apart inside, raising your blood pressure and cholesterol levels (or dropping them) and upsetting your liver enzyme levels could be going crazy making it more difficult for your body to metabolize things efficiently including the supplement your taking. pretty much you should take care of your body cause its your body but there are more benifits to supporting it while on cycle and maximizing its ability to use what your giving it. id suggest a supplement like perfect cycle taken twice daily for 2 weeks before you start a cycle and through the 3 weeks(or whatever the equal length of your time "on" was) following your cycle (this is called your PCT), along with your rebound and probally something like CEE in order to help keep up strength and maintain muscle gains.

good luck guys and do some more research before continuing and youll be all the better and bigger for it.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
good points poopypants. however my original intention of this thread was to find out more info about Max LMG. not the ergo that some ppl have been talking about. i have a bottle of the max now and was wondering what else to stack it with. some have stacked it with pp, ergo, or pros. trying to find the best. m3 start a different thread bout ergo if you want mroe info about it.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
you can run max my itself, there isn't a NEED to stack it.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
of course theres no need to stack. just trying to get more results since this will be the last cycle for a while. what do you think i should use pioneer?

J

Jwillbc55

Awards
I used Kilosport's Revolt which is the same compound as ALRI's MAX LMG. I stacked it with Kilosport's Attack and gained a solid 10-12 lbs. all of which I have kept. The Attack boosts testosterone and prevents gyno so I had no problems with libido or gyno. I actually was waking up every morning with morning wood. The first 2 weeks on the stuff don't expect too much as I gained most of my weight and had most of my strength gains near the end of the cycle. My bench and squat both went up significantly and I will definitly be using the stuff again in the future.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
To those who have tried MAX LMG: would superdrol be a good compound to stack with it? On paper it seems so, but no one is saying a thing about that combo.

IMO in theory SD looks like it's the best thing to stack with MAX LMG. Looking for more input here as I also am considering MAX LMG for my next cycle.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Max could work with anything, PP, SD, or Ergo. you could chose any of them.

MAX and SD would probably be better since SD is more anabolic then androgenic.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
yeah i havent read any logs about sd and max yet...

B

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
my max is on its first day with a little supplement i like to call m-1,4ad.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
lucky you.. i may be going with sd instead of pp.

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
already have the max.. just gotta decide what to stack with and ill start it asap.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think on paper SD looks best but I have also read that Emax was designed to stack on top of Max. So pheraplex & MAX might prove to be a good stack although for you that's 2 new compounds... Me too, actually ;)

K

kingofthechiba

Awards
maybe one of us should go emax and other goes pp and we ll write logs.. let me know.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm going SD, probably SD & MAX LMG for my bulk. Look for it about... End of January or so.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
My opinion is so so. There is better stuff available. Only real pro is that is not methylated.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD and MAX

was exactly what i was thinking, seems to me they would compliment eachother with the least likely hood of them multiplying the negetive effects. sounds sick, i would still use recommended dosing though, (75 max and 10-20 sd, prob 10 start 20 end) but thats just me and i respond extremely well especially to a new compound.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as for not being methylated thats a benifit in this situation since it has a high oral bio availability with out being methylated it'll allow you to stack it simulaneously (spell?) if you wanted.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
SD and MAX

was exactly what i was thinking, seems to me they would compliment eachother with the least likely hood of them multiplying the negetive effects. sounds sick, i would still use recommended dosing though, (75 max and 10-20 sd, prob 10 start 20 end) but thats just me and i respond extremely well especially to a new compound.
Great minds think alike. ;) That's what I'll run, probably starting the SD from 20mg, being 230... Pretty crazy how there is no log of this stack though... :think: I mean, friggin' NOWHERE. :think: :think: :think:

When are YOU doing it bro?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great minds think alike. ;) That's what I'll run, probably starting the SD from 20mg, being 230... Pretty crazy how there is no log of this stack though... :think: I mean, friggin' NOWHERE. :think: :think: :think:

When are YOU doing it bro?
lol maybe this summer but im takin a break for a while, gonna look into some powerfull and get all cut up for this summer, goin real easy right now with boarding so much and workin out and eatin good. keeping the same weight but looking much bigger and way more cut. i could really use some kind of stim though and should be running a test log for AX stim X so we'll see how that goes with helping out boarding endurance (really hoping for this, but im sure i'll have to drink alot of water). feeling very strong still havent strength trained for a loong time, been using dumbells for chest and what not but i came back after a week of no lifting (had gone riding HARD for 4 days in a row) and put up 225 like 7 times and put it down cause i wanted to save some strength. then put up 255 2 times unassisted (still had a spotter though) not too bad for weighing like 180lbs and not strength training for about 1.5 years but im hoping that changing up the routine will help keep the muscle comin on. well sorry fo rthe rant im out.

M

mitch911

Awards
are u going to run the maxlmg prior to the sd ...it takes a few weeks before strength gains kick in