Anyone see the article in MD about aromatase inhibition...

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Just wondering if anyone saw the article in Muscular Development on aromatase inhibition. It was quite interesting and made me question a few things I'm doing. I'll attach the article in case you missed it (I guess I'm allowed to do that!). Anyway, what do you guys think. Makes me think Nolva is not the best way to do things at all. I will absolutely be adding in some Letro next time I do anything. The article did not discuss ATD at all though. Can't wait to hear what you guys think. Thanks.

EDIT: I can't get the attachment feature to work!! I keep getting connection has been reset. I'll keep working on it.

Jamie

Last edited:

E-Swift25

Awards
Letro is extremely powerful, but nolva still has its place. I'd use nolva for prevention and letro for symtoms. I'm testing a new aromatase inhibitior that I'm not completely sure what it is. It's supposed to be similar to aromasin. Just started it this week, so I hope all goes well.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Man I'm working on getting it posted. I can't add an attachment right now for some reason (any ideas). Give me a few minutes and you can read the whole article instead of me screwing up what it said. It was too long for me to type up here. Sorry.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
The article goes on to say that Nolva has actually worsened gyno in some cases by increasing etrogen levels and causes increased progesterone receptor density in the breast and an increase sex hormone binding globulin. Anyway, once I get the article posted you guys can take a look. Thanks for the interest. This is interesting stuff to me but maybe it is all false!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
If the article is online, shouldn't you be able to copy and paste the address from the address bar?

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Unfortunately, the article is not online. I had to scan it and PDF it. I'll get it up here as soon as I can. Thanks.

size

Awards
  • Established
I did not read it but an AI and a SERM are different so comparing the two is not exact.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
I totally agree, I just thought the article raised some interesting points. Any other feedback from you guys?

E-Swift25

Awards
This is good news for guys who are into bridging.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see this article when I looked through MD today, but I did see an article about Horny Goat Weed (Yin Yang Huo or Herba Epimedii)that was showing it to be 12 times stronger than forskolin when it comes to fat-loss. :think:
I also saw Muscle-Tech's new ad for LEUKIC. It's just GAKIC with Leucine instead of Glycine and Arginine, but it should work farely well since GAKIC has had some pretty good reviews so far.

Atlas

Awards
Hey if you look at the new Muscle and Fitness mag with Arnie on the cover it has the new muscle tech product Anator-p70....no idea what this is supposed to do and it's not even on their site yet.

Jblake

Awards
The article goes on to say that Nolva has actually worsened gyno in some cases by increasing etrogen levels and causes increased progesterone receptor density in the breast and an increase sex hormone binding globulin.
This is interesting. I got extreme nipple pain and sensitivity while on test/tren and Nolva did nothing for it. I took the nolva at 20mg a day for three weeks and experienced no reduction in soreness. ATD stopped it pretty much completely within two days!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I didn't see this article when I looked through MD today, but I did see an article about Horny Goat Weed (Yin Yang Huo or Herba Epimedii)that was showing it to be 12 times stronger than forskolin when it comes to fat-loss. :think:
I also saw Muscle-Tech's new ad for LEUKIC. It's just GAKIC with Leucine instead of Glycine and Arginine, but it should work farely well since GAKIC has had some pretty good reviews so far.
Agreed I saw the LEUKIC add and thought to myself, I'll def get some when Custom stocks it. Could actually be fairly decent.