Question about Finaplix

JCJXXL

Awards
This seemed to be the only room that fit my post. If it's in the wrong section, I apologize.

I am not new to the iron game and the different areas it involves. I recently came off of a layoff (several years due to injury) and because of the internet discovered there is a whole new world out there that falls under the category of homebrewing.
What a concept! :)

Anyway, just out of curiosity, I live in the midwest and being in the midwest we have cattle feed stores. Does anyone know from experience what the legalities or requirements are to walk into one of these places and buy Finaplix cartridges?

Mods - My apologies if this message is out of place or prohibited. Please do what you must to his post if I have broken any message rules.

Thnkas for the info guys/gals.

mildain

Awards
Most places don't require proof of livestock. You should be able to walk right in a buy it. I live in the midwest also, but where I live the feedstores don't sell fina-h, so I had to order it online.

A couple of sites told me that they needed a note from my vet so beware. But I just tried another site and they sent it right out.

Just do a little research on the livestock aspect of finaplix so when you talk to the guy at the store you look knowledgable and he doesn't become suspicious, because I think most of the time they are locked in the cabinet.

Good luck

JCJXXL

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a shot (no pun intended :) ) and see what happens.

I'll probably also look into locating a reliable online source and go that route if necessary. Thanks again for the info.