anadrol/test prop

• Thread starter ryanbodybuilder
  • Start date
R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
hey guys....I am off now and have been for 1.5 months....taking another month off.....then I want to run a short mild bulker like:

1-7 test prop 100-125mg eod
1-7 drol 50mg ed

would that be fine, since I will use r-ala and milk thistle at high doses.....and drols effects will continue throughout correct?

R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
It's been my experience that something like this would work better...

Drol 100 mg ED weeks 1-4
test prop 100 mg EOD weeks 1-8

Better to run drol at a little higher dose for shorter periods of time rather than chronically irritating your liver for an extra 3 weeks. I'm running 100 mg ED right now and using 1 - 1.5 g milk thistle ED

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
It's been my experience that something like this would work better...

Drol 100 mg ED weeks 1-4
test prop 100 mg EOD weeks 1-8

Better to run drol at a little higher dose for shorter periods of time rather than chronically irritating your liver for an extra 3 weeks. I'm running 100 mg ED right now and using 1 - 1.5 g milk thistle ED
thanks rocky..do you like drol better than dbol? does it really kill your appettite though?

R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I've gotten stronger and bigger on Drol than I did on DBol, but i'll be giving DBol a try next bulker at 40 mg instead of 30. It did kill my appetite for the first few weeks but i'm also running 800 mg EQ and that just started to kick in so i'm feeling the appetite stimulant effects big time so all is well. But to answer your question, yes, the first 2 weeks it was a chore to get the meals in.

R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
@rocky how was the bloat ?
was pretty bad at 100 mg ED for the first 2 weeks esp after eating a larger than average sized meal and drinking as much water as i do throughout the day. However, once I added 50 mg ED proviron, the bloat subsided a great deal. I'm 255 right now and will be running the Drol for another week. Hoping to get a few more pounds from it and some more strength too. I just started my tren ace 75 mg EOD yesterday as well. While tren makes me big and very strong, it doesnt add that much sheer weight to my frame (which is a good thing). So i'm hoping to end the cycle at 265 and in the process lean out a bit. FWIW, this is my cycle.

Drol 100 mg ED week 1-4
Test400 1200 mg week 1-12
EQ 800 mg week 1-12
tren ace 75 mg EOD week 4-9
proviron 50 mg ED week 3-12
HCG 500 iu ED week 4-5 and 9-10
HGH 5 iu/day throughout (months 2-4 of 5 month cycle)

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
rock .. you should run the test a week past the eq so they clear at the same time

and i don't personally use your HCG protocol but i konw people do .. i just like swales better

also i would definitely run the hgh for more than 2 months... way more

R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Sorry glen i guess i wasnt clear. I've been on the GH for a month already, will be on it for the 3 months of my aas cycle, and a month after. Thats what I meant by months 2-4 of a 5 month cycle. My test400 will be done by 12 weeks time so i'll be running a wek or 2 of 100 mg prop eod for the last 2 weeks. As far as the HCG goes, I only run it in this manner when using tren. If it was a non-tren cycle i'd spread it out much more.

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys I decided against this cycle and going to do a recomp (same clean diet I always have, except with added in cardio)with:

1-7 test prop 125mg eod
1-7 tren ace 75mg eod
2-7 mdht 50mg ed

R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
^^ looks good to me! Just out of curiosity, what brand tren you using?

R

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
i assumed it was UG, but which one? I'm using BD now and love it.

R

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
i assumed it was UG, but which one? I'm using BD now and love it.
its a very small UG lab...they are way off the radar......most of his stuff is slightly overdosed...so its top notch