Nolva question....

ali11atc

Awards
Hey guys, i just want to make sure i have this right before i start my SD cycle.. I have been doing 2 months of research and have all supps in hand.. My only question is my NOLVA is 10mg tabs of Tamoxifen Citrate (thats what is says on the label). I have been reading different things on differnt threads saying how 10mg of citrate is actually so many mg of tamoxifen. (this is confusing the **** out of me!)

My question is for my 3 week cycle of SD 10/20/20.

My PCT of NOLVA is gona be 40/20/20/10. With what i have, is that 40mg i am going to be consuming four tablets of the tamoxifen citrate i have? Or no?

just want to make sure i have all my facts straight...

thanks

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
My PCT of NOLVA is gona be 40/20/20/10. With what i have, is that 40mg i am going to be consuming four tablets of the tamoxifen citrate i have? Or no?
Nolvadex=Tamoxifen Citrate. Yes, 4 tabs, 2 tabs etc.

ali11atc

Awards
thanks, thats what i thought, i dont know what the **** i was reading that confused me..

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Probably the whole liquid Nolva conversion. I cut & pasted some useful info so you could be in the know about why.

NOLVADEXÒ(tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. NOLVADEX Tablets are available as:
10 mg Tablets:
Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.
20 mg Tablets:
Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.
Inactive Ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose calcium, magnesium stearate, mannitol and starch.
Chemically, NOLVADEX is the trans-isomer of a triphenylethylene derivative. The chemical name is (Z)2-[4- (1,2-diphenyl-1-butenyl) phenoxy]-N, N-dimethylethanamine 2 hydroxy-1,2,3- propanetricarboxylate (1:1). The structural and empirical formulas are:
Tamoxifen citrate has a molecular weight of 563.62, the pKa’ is 8.85, the equilibrium solubility in water at 37°C is 0.5 mg/mL and in 0.02 N HCl at 37°C, it is 0.2 mg/mL.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8