Mod???

wayne

Awards
I'm sorry in advance for this newbie question so please just delete it after a Mod reads it but how do I contact a mod? I can't send or reveive any PM's or Emails and yes I did register. :D Thanks for your help.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You need to donate to get PM/e-mails priviliges.

You can contact me at [email protected] if you need help of a private nature. Or we could discuss it here and delete when we are done.

wayne

Awards
You need to donate to get PM/e-mails priviliges.

You can contact me at [email protected] if you need help of a private nature. Or we could discuss it here and delete when we are done.
Hey thanks for the quick reply. I am trying to educate myself on transdermal application, mixing, etc and my research has developed a few questions. I don't want to post up a ton of "newbie questions" that most of you have answered a thousand times, so I was going to PM a few select members that seem to know their stuff to get some more discrete help.

Thanks for the help!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Remember that you will need to donate to be able to PM.

If you thoroughly search (using the search function is paramount to your success) in the Transdermal Forum you will likely find all those answered questions that you make mention of. Everyone is a newbie at one time in their membership. If you have questions that are un answered you can post them in the transdermal forum.

Remember there are no dumb questions, only dumb people. :icon_lol: