SD and 4 AD

OC RYDAH

Awards
I have some 4 AD and im about to start a SD cycle. Do you think this is a good stack/combo? thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Can be. Run the 4AD transdermal at 400-600mg ed, preferably 600, for weeks 1-6. If it is oral bump that to at least a gram a day. Run the SD at 20-30mg ed weeks 2-5. Run PCT weeks 7-10.

The 4AD will help combat the dry joints you can get from SD as it aromitizes quite a bit and it is a libido moster. Good idea to have an anti e on hand in case you bloat more than you can tolerate or are susceptible to gyno. IMHO

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can be. Run the 4AD transdermal at 400-600mg ed, preferably 600, for weeks 1-6. If it is oral bump that to at least a gram a day. Run the SD at 20-30mg ed weeks 2-5. Run PCT weeks 7-10.

The 4AD will help combat the dry joints you can get from SD as it aromitizes quite a bit and it is a libido moster. Good idea to have an anti e on hand in case you bloat more than you can tolerate or are susceptible to gyno. IMHO
Great info bro i must agree! Id say run PCT run PCT the day you stop the 4-ad in week 6 and then run your PCT for 4 weeks. Other then that everything looks good. Lean One ran a SD 4-ad cyp cycle i believe if im thinking right. It went good from what i remember.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
At the end of the 6th week you are in week 7. I did not mean to imply waiting a week as the 4AD has a pretty short halflife if I remember correctly. BTW, I ran that stack and loved it. Strength like a mother! and constant wood! LOL

OC RYDAH

Awards
thanks for the info...im going to take it orally. Im just worried about the bloating cuz last time i ran a 1-ad/4-ad cycle i couldnt stand the bloated look

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
you're thinking of taking the 4AD orally?

think again: lack of oral availability will waste your stash & not give you the results you expect from your dosing.

Transdermal is what you want: boards sponsors NutraPlanet & CNW carry carrier matrix...and then there's PhloJel - supposedly the king.

Do some more reading on oral 4AD vs transdermal - there's LOTS here.

OC RYDAH

Awards
i know that transdermally is far superior to oral but i only have pills. if there is something that i can just dump the pills in and make it work transdermally then i would do that. Any info on how to EASILY do that?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Oral will be just fine. You will just need a **** ton is all. :) Gram a day for 6 weeks = 42 grams. How many mg in each pill?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A little info for ya:

4-androstenediol (4-AD) is an effective prohormone to testosterone. Naturally found in several tissues of the body, 4-AD is converted to testosterone via the enzyme 3beta-HSD. 4-AD converts to testosterone at a significantly higher rate than other commercially available prohormones (such as androstenedione), and also does not have the weakness of conversion to estrogen and/or DHT prior to conversion to testosterone. This makes 4-AD the best testosterone prohormone on the market.

Since testosterone is the target hormone, the effects of 4-AD supplementation will be consistent with an increase in testosterone levels. Since testosterone converts to both estrogen and DHT, both androgenic and estrogenic side effects can be expected. Although not commonly used as a standalone because of these side effects, 4-AD is used in most prohormone stacks. Since exogenous steroids shut down natural production of testosterone via negative feedback, 4-AD can help reduce the side effects of low testosterone and low estrogen experienced with many substances (such as loss of libido) while also providing additional anabolic benefit. 19-nordiol and 4-AD and 1-AD or 1-test and 4-AD are both common stacks. 4-AD is also recommended to counteract some of the side effects of methyl-1-test.

4-AD is best used as a transdermal, as it has low oral bioavailability. 300-600 mg is the commonly used transdermal dosage when stacking, while higher doses (700-1000 mg) are used as a standalone. Oral 4-AD doses, even when stacking, may go up to as much as 1.5 g daily, although most use 600-900 mg. This is generally spread out over 3-4 doses. Sublingual 4-AD can also be used as a preworkout stimulant.