Bulking and T1: Just wondering...

  1. New Member
    antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.12%

    Bulking and T1: Just wondering...


    Hi,

    I know T1 is great for bulking. I was just wondering if you could stack it with sth else to get very good results? If so what would it be?

    Thanks

  2. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,630
    Rep Power
    963
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    92.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    1,4 andro wil increase your appetite. Which is god for bulking. It also increase red blood ceel count which is good for muscle.. Talk to ya
  3. New Member
    antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.12%

    Originally posted by curt2go
    1,4 andro wil increase your appetite. Which is god for bulking. It also increase red blood ceel count which is good for muscle.. Talk to ya
    Thanks bro,

    would 1,4 diol be a good option too since it also increases your appetite?
    •   
       

  4. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Originally posted by antonio
    Thanks bro,

    would 1,4 diol be a good option too since it also increases your appetite?
    I am finding that the diol effects are felt much sooner than the dione with respect to appetite increase.  I'm not saying intensity of the effects merely how long it took to first "feel" it.

    Chemo
  5. Senior Member
    windwords7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,297
    Rep Power
    1556
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Another plug for 1, 4 here. It's a great PH.

    WW7
  6. New Member
    antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.12%

    Thanks a lot guys!!!
  7. New Member
    U of R Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

    Originally posted by antonio
    Thanks a lot guys!!!
     

    Yea, I've got to say I threw some of the 1,4 dione into my mass stack...took a few days to kick in, but man oh man, once it did, I have been eating everything...I love this stuff...if BDC says the diol kicks in even faster, I'll give it a shot on my next cycle...
  8. New Member
    antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.12%

    Originally posted by U of R Man


     

    Yea, I've got to say I threw some of the 1,4 dione into my mass stack...took a few days to kick in, but man oh man, once it did, I have been eating everything...I love this stuff...if BDC says the diol kicks in even faster, I'll give it a shot on my next cycle...
    What cycle did you do? And what doses did you use?

    Thanks
  9. New Member
    U of R Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.78%

    Originally posted by antonio


    What cycle did you do? And what doses did you use?

    Thanks
     

    I am currently doing 4 on 4 off 4 on of T1... http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/sh...p;threadid=238

    That's a link to it...I added the 1,4 in at the last second...it was a good choice.
  10. New Member
    antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.12%

    Originally posted by U of R Man


     

    I am currently doing 4 on 4 off 4 on of T1... http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/sh...p;threadid=238

    That's a link to it...I added the 1,4 in at the last second...it was a good choice.
    Good to know.

    Could you please check your pm?
  11. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48651
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    23.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm using 1,4 dione as well with my "clean bulk" that I'm doing for these four weeks. The next cycle will be a hardcore bulk (because by then... my family won't be complaining that I've lost "only" 85 lbs in the last year I must say that I'm loving this cycle, the 1,4 has kicked my appetite up (but I'm keeping my calories clean), and I've noticed a bit more vascularity already (I wasn't very vascular before this cycle at all).

    ManBeast
  12. New Member
    antonio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    167
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    12.12%

    Originally posted by ManBeast
    I'm using 1,4 dione as well with my "clean bulk" that I'm doing for these four weeks. The next cycle will be a hardcore bulk (because by then... my family won't be complaining that I've lost "only" 85 lbs in the last year I must say that I'm loving this cycle, the 1,4 has kicked my appetite up (but I'm keeping my calories clean), and I've noticed a bit more vascularity already (I wasn't very vascular before this cycle at all).

    ManBeast
    What are you stacking your 1,4 with? What dosages are you using?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. going on vacation and just wondering....
    By mweaver84 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 09:18 PM
  2. Relatively new and just wondering...
    By thedon3534 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 12:17 AM
  3. M-1-Test and T1
    By MaDmaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 11:57 AM
  4. Bulking and Hunger
    By TheTom in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 08:12 PM
  5. t-heat and t1-pro......
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in