proposed cycle

OldSpice

Awards
looking for options for my next cycle. as of now, i've only taken ph type products (orals). what do u guys think of a cycle like this, for someone like me with moderate ph experience:
Weeks 1-4: 150 mg ed Test Base Transdermal
Weeks 1-10: Enanthate 500 mg
Weeks 1-10: EQ 400 mg

I can get test base really cheap, and would rather not have to go the oral route (dbol) to kick start my cycle.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
That is alot of test for a first cycle. You could probably get good results with half of that, plus you'll want to see how your body responds to/handles it. You'll also give yourself room more room to increase your dosages in the future. Just my 2 cents.

Uh sorry just saw(must be hungover still) you were using the test base as a kick start, and not thru the whole cycle. 500mgs/week is not bad.

OldSpice

Awards
gimme some more input. i plan on homebrewing all of this too, btw. wish me luck with that!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
transdermal looks good but i'd change this:

weeks 1-13
testenan500mg/wk
weeks 1-12
eq400mg/wk

eq has a longer half life than test enan hence the extra week of test. PCT starts ~2 weeks after last enan shot. or if you prefer, you can close with the test transdermal too. it'd be a pretty smooth transition.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
gimme some more input. i plan on homebrewing all of this too, btw. wish me luck with that!
Well personally I would make the 4 weeks of transdermal into an injectable. It's not difficult, and you get more out of it along with more control of your dosing. With that route I would run it around 50mgs/day or even eod. For your first run of test, in my opinion, you don't want to go much over 500mgs week(for the reasons in my first post) regardless of the ester. The more you take, the more sides you'll get. But you'll still grow from 500mgs/week if diet and training are in check. My very first cycle was just 250mgs /week of sustanon, which ain't ****, but I did gain off of it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
it's your first.. drop the EQ.. it's not being run long enough anyways. 14-16 weeks minimum for boldenone undecylenate IMHO.

Save the EQ for later cycles.

Just go with your Test.

Congratulations on stepping into the kitchen.. it's fun. :D

nando

Awards
its wierd but transdermals never worked for me

i vote u change to injectables

OldSpice

Awards
ed or eod injections for a first cycle may turn out to be a pain. transdermals seem to work for most people, just as long as you keep the dosages high (150 mg test base ed)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Trans test works outstanding for me. Bump to the idea of running the trans out a couple of weeks after your last inject to keep blood levels up while the enan clears. Also second what beezle posted about staggering the test & EQ so they clear at the same time. I am running 500ew of enan and am disappointed in the rusults. Wish I had more. If you have already taken some potent orals you may want to have enough test available to bump the dose if necessary. Do you have a PCT and on cycle estro control plan? Have you looked into HCG?

OldSpice

Awards
pct will be 4 weeks long, and will consist of nolva, clomid, HCG, ax retain, and good ol' atd. this cycle will probably start after my next oral cycle, which should be good to go in a couple of weeks. so we're looking at this cycle coming in may just in time for summer. now that this has come to my attention (the cycle being so close to summer) i'll probably throw in some arimidex to help kill the bloat.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Your not running the HCG during PCT are you? It is suppressive. Run it 500iu ew at 250iu 2x ew. This will keep the "boys" swingin low while on and make a smooth transition into PCT.

OldSpice

Awards
yeah pct will have hcg. this is my updated cycle. i will be using propharm gear, being that it gets really good feedback. this is my updated cycle:
Test E 500 mg (250 mg 2x ew)Weeks 1-12
EQ 400 mg (200 mg 2x ew)Weeks 1-12
Dbol 25-30 mg ed Weeks 1-4

I have the stuff on the way. Will start within the next couple of weeks.

OldSpice

Awards
my bad, forgot about that while i was typing it. then pct starts 2 weeks after last test shot. so what do u guys think about propharm gear?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No HCG during PCT. Run it 500iu ew at 250iu 2x ew during cycle and stop when you begin PCT. Seriously, don't run a suppresive compund during recovery. It makes no sense. I am running it right now while on and my boys are singin "swing lo sweet chariot".