Peg400 vs bacardi 151 for liquid orals

enimity

Awards
Need to here from guys who have used both as to what worked better for them. In Australia they both cost the same(alot) so Im deciding which to go with.

Will be making anavar, winny and dbol. Most say that they anavar will crash in the bacardi though those people didnt disolve it with ba so Im wondering if that would make a difference. I could also convert it to dry ie almost 200 proof it that works better.

Then I read people just using straight peg400 and saying it holds everything.

Is there anyone out there who has used both and can comment on pros and cons of each method.

Thanks

enimity

Awards
Also if I went with peg400 could I use bb to help stop anything growing in it if its to be stored a while or is this not necesary.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Bacardi will keep it sterile, unsure about the peg. Personally, I use olive oil for all my orals. Makes a suspension vs a solution but a quick shake before drawing with the oral syringe and your good to go. You could also use flax, fish, or sesamine oils as well to kill more birds. Just the way I do it, take it for what it's worth.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
FWIW: I can't get a solution of Nolva powder in PEG400. I don't think PEG should be used alone.

I also go for the oil-based suspension route.

enimity

Awards
Bacardi will keep it sterile, unsure about the peg. Personally, I use olive oil for all my orals. Makes a suspension vs a solution but a quick shake before drawing with the oral syringe and your good to go. You could also use flax, fish, or sesamine oils as well to kill more birds. Just the way I do it, take it for what it's worth.
Is it poss to use Isoprpyl alcohol to disolve it first or is this no good.

Edit, Ok just read the shits toxic at as little as 4ml so prob no the best to use then:)

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No don't disolve it in Isopropyl alcohol if you want to use it as oral solution.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It is not necessary for the powder to dissulve for a suspension, only for a solution. Suspensions work just fine with the exception of really potent compounds that require micro doses like T3 for example or clen. When your dosing 50 to 100mcg a suspension may have varying concentration of the active substance and give you 200mcg or something, that would be bad. The greater the dosing in mg will have the smaller margin of error in suspensions.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
aso if you were to put lets say 2.5grams of anavar in 50ml of olive oil would that come out to be 50mg per ml?

2500mg/50ml = 50mg per ml

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
aso if you were to put lets say 2.5grams of anavar in 50ml of olive oil would that come out to be 50mg per ml?

2500mg/50ml = 50mg per ml
Remember that the var will displace as well adding to volume. Easy estimate is 1g=1ml, which will be good enough. So 2500mg/52.5ml = 47.6mg/ml, or just use 48ml of oil to make it 50mg/ml.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Also if I went with peg400 could I use bb to help stop anything growing in it if its to be stored a while or is this not necesary.
I've heard patrick arnold state that peg decreases oral absorption. I would just use EVOO like everyone else says. I've used an EVOO that was also 5% alcohol (to prevent growth) and it worked well. Anavar is a ***** to get into solution anyway, so I would not bother trying, unless you want a really low concentration.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah i guess i'll use the olive oil for some reason i'm just scared that it wll mess up the powder some how and who wants to waste that much anavar? Thanks for the info

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
yeah i guess i'll use the olive oil for some reason i'm just scared that it wll mess up the powder some how and who wants to waste that much anavar? Thanks for the info
my only advice is to only make a few weeks batch at a time, you don't want to waste it via the EVOO going rancid. Other than that possibility, it won't hurt the anavar. I have done it without the alcohol, but in retrospect, there is no reason not use it. Why take any risks, when it easy to just add the alcohol. Also, remember to shake for before every use since hormones are hydrophilic.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I'm just curious but why not just use a scale measure the dose and cap the powder why the need to put into a solution/suspension??

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you could do that then u have to get filler and the dosages may not come out eact. it is alot easier to do it this way. Think about capping CEE. The caps i have hold about 700mgs. if i were to do a 6 week cycle of var that would be around 2.5 gs of powder so u need a **** load of filler.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
you could do that then u have to get filler and the dosages may not come out eact. it is alot easier to do it this way. Think about capping CEE. The caps i have hold about 700mgs. if i were to do a 6 week cycle of var that would be around 2.5 gs of powder so u need a **** load of filler.
plus you have to account for differences in density of the powder and filler making an optimal ratio, powder loss during capping and the tediousness of just capping itself. I've done both, suspensions are much easier, more accurate and much less work.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why not get a cap-em-quick and encapsulate them?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think we just anwsered that question....u need alot of filler and like aspire siad the ratio would be difficult to get. suspension is much easier to do and the ratio is on point. I have a cap em quick but thats used for powders that u take at least 500mg a day of not 40mg-100mg a day.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how long would it take for the olive oil to go rancid? i would think it would take a real long time, my mom had olive oil at the house that has to be at least 6 months old.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
how long would it take for the olive oil to go rancid? i would think it would take a real long time, my mom had olive oil at the house that has to be at least 6 months old.
x2 :confused:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
also should i just put 1250mg of anavar in a 60ml vial then add in 50ml of olive oil then shake? Is it that simple? that would make 25mg/ml correct

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Has it been opened? I had a bottle that went bad inside 2 months. No reason to risk it, but I don't know much about EVOO really.

also should i just put 1250mg of anavar in a 60ml vial then add in 50ml of olive oil then shake? Is it that simple? that would make 25mg/ml correct
Basically, that would actually workout to about 24mg/ml, since the volume of the olive oil + volume of the anavar would ~51.5mls. Not really worth worrying about though.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'll just put in 48.75mg of olive oil then.The olive oil is opened. i don't know why yours went bad so quick. I think i should be fine cause the suspension will be gone in 25 days anyway, but ur right why take the risk. how much alcohol did u put in?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
i'll just put in 48.75mg of olive oil then.The olive oil is opened. i don't know why yours went bad so quick. I think i should be fine cause the suspension will be gone in 25 days anyway, but ur right why take the risk. how much alcohol did u put in?
I would go with 5ml of everclear (if you can get it), 43.75mg of EVOO and the anavar.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure i can get it if not i know i can get 151 so I'll just use that..thanks a lot for the info bro you've been extremely helpful. This will also work with proviron too right? i don't see why it wouldn't just figured i would ask

Last edited:
aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure i can get it if not i know i can get 151 so I'll just use that..thanks a lot for the info bro you've been extremely helpful. This will also work with proviron too right? i don't see why it wouldn't just figured i would ask
it'll work with any powder, just remember to shake it before every use.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i do that any way with any liquid orals i take, so i'll def remember to shake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 20