how is this PH cycle??

1. Registered User
    Answers

how is this PH cycle??

ok im comming off my cycle of "underground supplements" soon and will be startring post cycle therapy after my time "off" im going to try a cycle of PH. i havent played with them for a few years so i want to give them another try, with all these new things out there, heres the cycle im thinking of doing:
    4ml/day of t1 pro ( 2 squirts per day) weeks 1-6
    2m/day T-4 (1 squirt per day) weeks 1-6
    im considering running l-dex with the cycle at .25mg/day. is this worth it or necessary at all?
    for post cycle
    days 1-7 40mg nolvadex
    days 8-14 20mg nolvadex
    days 9-21 10mg nolvadex
    am i going overkill on the nolvadex here for post cycle, thats the way i would run it if i were using roids, should i alter the dosages since PH's dont shutyou down as hard as AS?

2. Registered User
    Answers

If it was me, I would do 3 squirts of T-1pro and 4 squirts of T-4 a day, but thats just me.
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Answers

If what you are looking for is more bulk then use the t-1 not the t1-pro... Run it at 8ml's /day for 30days.. That will give you 333mg 4-ad and 166 of 1-test. A good first ph bulk cycle... Talk to ya...
    •   

4. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Answers

Use the calc in my sig to play with the numbers... Talk to ya
  5. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by captainbicept
    ok im comming off my cycle of "underground supplements" soon and will be startring post cycle therapy after my time "off" im going to try a cycle of PH. i havent played with them for a few years so i want to give them another try, with all these new things out there, heres the cycle im thinking of doing:
    4ml/day of t1 pro ( 2 squirts per day) weeks 1-6
    2m/day T-4 (1 squirt per day) weeks 1-6
    im considering running l-dex with the cycle at .25mg/day. is this worth it or necessary at all?
    for post cycle
    days 1-7 40mg nolvadex
    days 8-14 20mg nolvadex
    days 9-21 10mg nolvadex
    am i going overkill on the nolvadex here for post cycle, thats the way i would run it if i were using roids, should i alter the dosages since PH's dont shutyou down as hard as AS?
    l-dex is definitely the best way you can go as far as preventing gyno etc.. and i would say yes to the .25 mg/day dosaging that is prolly right on for ph's... as far as taking it on cycle that is pretty much up to you.. if you have a predisposed condition of gyno i would definitely take it but if not then its really up to you, hell l-clomid (much cheaper) would be a better thing to take while "on" and then take the l-dex afterwards and you would prolly have enough l-dex left for another post cycle recovery...

haha havent done ph's in a few years huh? youll like this stuff a little better than the old school andro lol..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this PH cycle and PCT complete?
    By dptfl321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 04:22 PM
  2. How is this for a first cycle?
    By B4n3 0n3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 01:18 PM
  3. How is this for a safe first cycle?
    By Prometheus in forum Anabolics