what should be kept?

robfromny

Awards
im doin my first cycle... t400 and alittle tren... and nolva

hot much should i keep with just clomid and nolva for pct? any oppinion would be good

tattoopierced1

no one can tell you how much you'll keep of your gains. it is very diet dependant and how quick you can rebound back. There is no "gradiant" type scale as everyone is different. I can tell you, if you get HCG, PCT will be much easier.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
eat a bunch
drop your volume for a couple weeks

you'll be fine.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
eat a bunch
drop your volume for a couple weeks

you'll be fine.
I agree with Beez. Also dont forget that you need to sleep plenty as well. 8 hours of sleep always helps. Also if you have the funds id say a Cortisol blocker. They work wonders.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
High protein/complex carbs/omega fatty acids for diet.. HCG @ 250iu 3x/wk last 4 weeks will help recovery.. 7ohdhea run during for cortisol management.. ;)

robfromny

Awards
hey thx fellas... this is my first cycle and it is just a concern

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For a first time, you should try a single ester of test, t400 might be abit much to start with.. Test cypionate or enanthate would be good to go..

robfromny

Awards
well its too late cuz i'm 6weeks in... i feel great with this stuff tho... why may it be too much?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 different esters are harder to keep stable than one.. ;)

Plus, most complain about t400 either burning like hell, or getting serum sickness from the shot.. If you're doing well, then keep on truckin'.. :thumbsup:

robfromny

Awards
thx man... i was wondering tho, what does "keep stable" mean? you mean blood test levels consistant?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thx man... i was wondering tho, what does "keep stable" mean? you mean blood test levels consistant?
Yea, the levels of the hormone you are injecting. Keeping them normal and not up and down is key to feeling great and not like crap. Thats why if you have say test prop, people advise every day or every other, not every 3rd day just because the hormonal levels fluctuate a lot.

robfromny

Awards
i see... yeah i inject about .5cc every fourth day... or sumtimes .25cc every 2 or 3rd day....... is that good you think?

robfromny

Awards
**** i didnt know this would be so complicated lol... you know dealers, buy buy buy

w00kie

Awards
maybe you should have done more research before you started ;)

robfromny

Awards
i told my buddy not to use deca and var only, but he wont listen... will he lose everything in the end?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
of course not. it'll be a shitty transition to PCT though. deca and var is a good cycle if you don't like your reproductive organs but they'll return to normal function in time. make sure your 'buddy' has a good PCT lined up and that he follows all of the normal procedures, more rest, more eating, decreased volume, etc.