Turinabol & liver toxicity ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of running some turinabol for 8 weeks at 50 mg in a recomp but haven't heard much of it's liver toxicity effects. If anyone has any info please chime in. Thanks.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand it is methylated at the 7th position, meaning it is powerful- but not like our 17th postition friends. From anectadotal reports I have hear be compared between anavar and d-bol. If 8 weeks is good limit for ana and 4 weeks is a normal amount for dbol; I'd suspect that around 6 weeks would be safe and effective. Not that I do know what I'm talking about. :hammer:

But tbol may be the ultimate chem I've found in overall safety, effects, and sides.

Now I am waiting to go FDA on its ass. That is upping my Food and Drug Administration! Stolen from somebody...

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
It's 17aa, but from everything I've heard the liver toxicity is pretty low. A six weeker at 40-50mg/day with some test prop or trans would be wonderful. Or you could use it at the front of a long cycle, though that may not be the best since I've heard it takes about 2-3 weeks to really start gaining from it. I'd like to use it someday too.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If you want to wait awhile I am going to be running a 6 week cycle starting in February, TD Test base & OT. I will be getting pre & post Bloodwork so you will get an idea.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i just finished 8 weeks of it. I went as high as 75mg/d this last week. Haven't had blood work, will get it done in the near future.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
If you want to wait awhile I am going to be running a 6 week cycle starting in February, TD Test base & OT. I will be getting pre & post Bloodwork so you will get an idea.

That sounds really interesting! Are you gonna run the short cycles ala Jminis?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, I'll run it 6 weeks at 50 mg with trans test and 1-test, the test & 1-test will be 8 weeks. If the liver checks out fine I'll run it longer next time around.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

nattyHST

Awards
anyone get any blood tests to check liver values? I know this is an old post, but any updates?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
anyone get any blood tests to check liver values? I know this is an old post, but any updates?
I never posted my new labs but my cycle lasted longer than originally planned. I stopped the Turinabol much too early to discern whether it influenced my LFT's which BTW were within normal limits.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 83
SBH Anabolics 9
klbsa Anabolics 7
Cobranipple Anabolics 17
warriorscode8 Cycle Logs 46