methyl plex only or with prostanozol?

killuminati04

Awards
pretty much what the topic says for a first cycle would it be better to do methyl plex only cycle or one with prostanozol included too, asking as i see prostanozol being used to help solidify gains made on a cycle before pct

also with prostanozol does it effect the hairline like winny? which is meant to be quite harsh on the hair.

my pp cycle will be 3 or 4 weeks depending on gains/sides and will be

week 1 10mg
week2 20mg
week3 20 or 30 depending on sides etc
week 4 20/30 again depending on how i feel

based on this if prostanozol was used what doses and when should it be used?

thanks

BHERTZ

Awards
Methylplex is the same as Pheraplex, and I have done a cycle of Pheraplex solo - so I will comment on that.

PP alone feels great. I literally had no side effects, no delayed gyno, etc. PCT was a breeze. My cycle looked like this: 10/10/20/20. This is fairly conservative, but than again I am less than 200 lbs, so it gave me solid all-around results. Barely any mass gain (maybe 3-4 lbs), which was odd, but my strength shot up considerably. I went from 300x2 bench to 315x4 in 4 weeks.

As for you adding your Prostanazol, I know a lot of other people have added this to their stack, but I feel it is most likely done for looks. I doubt you'll see added strength gains, just a more cut, denser look I believe. Read up on almost any website and they will describe the nature of Prostanazol. (For example, you would probably never find someone who did a Prostanazol-only cycle. )