Wintrol + clenbuterol + ? = slim thing

apna2002

Awards
HI guys, new on this forum but i use bb4u alot.
Ive been bulking for about 3years+ now and currently on a deca cycle. Over the years i have put on hell of a lot of weight.... and lost a hell of a lot too. But recently its just gotten out of control.

I am considering going on a cycle of winstrol and clenbuterol... high dosage. What do you guys make of it? And if there is anything stronger for extreme weight loss what would u reccommend?

Thanks alot, Av.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
a deca only cycle will make you bloat and look fatter than you are while gaining very little so keep that in mind, i would recommend waiting until 3-4 weeks after your pct from your deca cycle and then assesing your body weight, fat, and bloat and then move from there

, i'm scared of clen because of the possible long term bad things it can do to your nervous system and heart, both of which are very important to me and winstrol will make you one bald mofo so i dont use it, i have had very good results from just keeping a strict diet log and workout regiment while on eca's and high protein diets with LOTS of water

good luck!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how your weight has fluctuated so much it seems to me that you dont have your diet dialed in properly. So I'd advise a proper diet (take a look in Bobo's forum on his 40/40/20 diet), training, and cardio plan. Clen and winny wont do anything for you if you're not committed to diet.