Test E+Superdrol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of Stacking 750mg Test E with 30-40mg Superdrol after reading up on superdrol on here i'm DYING to try it. I'm 274lbs at roughyl 18% bf, and have been lifing for over 5 years now. I'm currently waiting for some Femara to arrive from IBE labs and i was thinking of doing the following:

Weeks 1-10 750mg Test E
Week 1:30mg Superdrol
Weeks 2-5 40mg Superdrol
Weeks 1-10: 1.25mg Femara eod

Pct will most likely be Ultra HOtter with Retain in their as well. I've used M1t a couple times before I LOVED the strength and size gains but it KILLED my appetite and made me sooooooooooooooooo tired, but if superdrol is as good as everyone says it is then i'm definitely going to try it. I'll also be running Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry throughout. Any thoughts or suggestions? Predictions on gains?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of Stacking 750mg Test E with 30-40mg Superdrol after reading up on superdrol on here i'm DYING to try it. I'm 274lbs at roughyl 18% bf, and have been lifing for over 5 years now. I'm currently waiting for some Femara to arrive from IBE labs and i was thinking of doing the following:

Weeks 1-10 750mg Test E
Week 1:30mg Superdrol
Weeks 2-5 40mg Superdrol
Weeks 1-10: 1.25mg Femara eod

Pct will most likely be Ultra HOtter with Retain in their as well. I've used M1t a couple times before I LOVED the strength and size gains but it KILLED my appetite and made me sooooooooooooooooo tired, but if superdrol is as good as everyone says it is then i'm definitely going to try it. I'll also be running Milk Thistle and Hawthorn Berry throughout. Any thoughts or suggestions? Predictions on gains?
Honestly, when people say dont' run Test E for less than 12 weeks, they mean it. :lol:

750mg is a good dose to start, and the superdrol is MORE THAN ENOUGH to start at 20mg.

IF I could make smal adjustments to your cycle, I'd make it like this:

Test E (750mg/wk): 1-14
SD (20mg/day): 1-4
*Adjust doses as needed.

Honestly, SD at 20mg/day kicks Test E's ass at 500mg/wk. And I wasn't small last time I took it. I was about 5'10" almost 240 and around 13%. 20mg was fine. 500mg of test on the other hand was pretty weak, actually.

Other than that, i think its an awesome cycle.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Really eh? Hmmmmmm ya i think i might extend the cycle length of the test to 13 weeks. So only 20mg of Superdrol? This stuff most be insanely potent.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'm five days into a supedrol cycle that will turn into 12 weeks of sust250, and i must say SD kicks ass, i stepped it up to 30mg cause i wasn't getting too many sides at 20 and thought i would take a swing at 30 and see how i react

i am also happy i cut down a lot before this cycle and although i lost a bit of weight, i am happy i did because now i can eat like crazy and not worry a bout it! I will certainly do this for the rest of my cycles and recommend it as well

good luck bro!

tattoopierced1

I'd do 750mg test e/wk for 10-12 weeks and SD 20-30mg weeks 1-2 and then the last 2 weeks of your cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 0