Just another Test/Tren Cycle

the42nd

Awards
This cycle is still aways off, as I'm still currently on a test/d-bol/anavar cycle, but early preparation is key.

I got good gains from D-bol, 15.lbs in 4 weeks, which naturally was boosted by water retention, but after the fifth week, I became very sick and threw-up for three straight days. Now I've dropped the d-bol, and my body fat is at an all time low(6-7%, yes I'm quickly raising that). The amazing thing is I'm entering the 8th week of a 14 week cycle, and I've gained a good 12.lbs of lean muscle mass and all kinds of strength. So far so good, we'll see if it lasts.

Ok, here's my next projected cycle:

1-12 test e 375mg 2x a week
1-12 tren e 200mg 2x a week
1-4 D-bol 50mg ed(love that stuff)
9-14 var 50mg ed
HCG 2-14 250iu's 2x a week
nolva 10-20mg ed(gyno prone, while on d-bol)

PCT nolva/rxt

So far I've had few side effects other than lethargy and gyno, with regards to previous cycles, so I am projecting a smooth acceptance of tren.

All input welcome!:head:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
dostinex at 4mg twice a week for prolactin control.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
This cycle is still aways off, as I'm still currently on a test/d-bol/anavar cycle, but early preparation is key.

I got good gains from D-bol, 15.lbs in 4 weeks, which naturally was boosted by water retention, but after the fifth week, I became very sick and threw-up for three straight days. Now I've dropped the d-bol, and my body fat is at an all time low(6-7%, yes I'm quickly raising that). The amazing thing is I'm entering the 8th week of a 14 week cycle, and I've gained a good 12.lbs of lean muscle mass and all kinds of strength. So far so good, we'll see if it lasts.

Ok, here's my next projected cycle:

1-12 test e 375mg 2x a week
1-12 tren e 200mg 2x a week
1-4 D-bol 50mg ed(love that stuff)
9-14 var 50mg ed
HCG 2-14 250iu's 2x a week
nolva 10-20mg ed(gyno prone, while on d-bol)

PCT nolva/rxt

So far I've had few side effects other than lethargy and gyno, with regards to previous cycles, so I am projecting a smooth acceptance of tren.

All input welcome!:head:
Great looking cycle. Good luck with it!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
dostinex at 4mg twice a week for prolactin control.
4mg??? **** that! 0.5mg E5D bro.. where did you come up with such a high dose for a dopamine agonist? :blink: Only use when necessary, and at a low dose.. you shouldn't take Dostinex and Bromo lightly.. I sincerely doubt he'll see bad sides with 400mg of Tren Enan a week anyways... hardly any fluctuation...

looks like a nice cycle 42nd :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
sorry i forgot the decimal point, LOL my bad.