Got my HCG and it's different

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This one is different from the last one...last time I got an amp of powder and an amp of water what I mixed togeter then put in a vile and put bacctrostatic (sp) water if I recall correctly 9ml and then went from there...making .5cc equal to 500ui...

This time I got two Vials, one has powder, what looks like a good amount and the other has water, what looks like 10ml...on the label of the powder it says "Gondatropina Corionica 1,000 U.I." then under that "vehiculo c.b.p. 1ml"

I'm assuming I mix the water in with the powder via syringe...what will my ratio be then...cause last time I thought it was 5,000ui's...i'm rather confused...can someone help me out please

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can someone please give me some feedback...I'd like to know how exactly to administer this before I start and before my balls are gone

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you have a mere 1000iu and a shitload of bacteriostatic water. Just dilute it how you prefer, and keep it refridgerated.

it's iu.. international units.. a standardized amount that all nations follow.

example.. dilute it with 1ml of BW. now you have 1000iu/ml... take a 3/10 slin pin or whatever shows graduations nice and clearly..3/10, 1/2cc, or 100iu.... take it to the 25th tick mark and you have 250iu. Easy, breezy, beautiful covergirl.

the42nd

Awards
i've recieved HCG in 5000iu and 1500 iu alotments.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, something is not right here...I got an amp of 5000 before and an amp of water, this new stuff I got looks like WAY more powder and seems to be actaully less a dose...WTF...?

anyways if I do dilute it with 1ml (even tho from the looks of it the 1ml of water will be less than the powder)

so i'll have 1,000 per 1ml ration...meaning 1/2 cc will equal 500 iu and 1/4 of a cc will equal 250 iu (which I will pin 2x a week)...

Correct?

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I have it figured out...I think if I dilute the powder with the 10ml of water it will equal 1000iu's per 1ml...

so then I will pin 1/4cc to equal 250iu...twice per week...sound right?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
All you need is to get slin pins. Throw that whole 1/4cc estimate bullshit out the window. Slin pins have iu graduations.. easier to dose with. Save yourself the headache, unless you already have and are just using the wrong terminology here.

A slin pin, like I stated above, make dosing 250iu a breeze. You already have it diluted at an excellent concentration for it. It's 10iu a tick mark on a slin pin at that concentration.. 25 ticks=250iu.. There is absolutely no need to go through the trouble of using a regular syringe for this... use those big barrels for the goods! :D

good luck, happy testicles!

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll try and get some...29 or 30 G ...?

also, how can it be in iu's since that potency depends on how you dilute the powder...maybe i'm thinking to much, who knows

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're right Wolfe, :) iu is not volume at all, but there are a few types of slin pins. 100iu, 1/2cc, and 3/10 from what I've seen. the 100iu is 1cc with graduations representing increments that come to 100iu. You're right that iu is the concentration, but I believe that Insulin is standardized.. I could be wrong, as I don't mess with slin.

Regardless, 29g 3/10's are nice.. go with that and take it to the 25th tick if you have 1000iu/ml of HCG.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awsome, thanks...I'll do that when I get some slins...untill then I'll do the 1/4cc twice a week of HCG (IM injections) 250iu's a dose