Which DECA is better?

hangclean

Awards
I have the option to buy Norma or British Dragon. The Norma is more expensive but money is not an issue if the other brand is not as good.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Your option is between Norma Hellas Deca, which is greek human grade... and British Dragon.. which is an UG lab for all intents and purposes. Go with the human grade Norma if money is not an option.. beside, BD is pretty damn espensive for UG. Just my opinion.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i agree with ubiq .. BD is a super expensive underground lab (although they test out well and i've never heard of dirty gear from them) .. but norma is human grade .. go with that

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
i agree with ubiq .. BD is a super expensive underground lab (although they test out well and i've never heard of dirty gear from them) .. but norma is human grade .. go with that
Glen I totally agree that Norma is the better choice here, only with the caveat that you're sure it's legit. Although BD is expensive, their gear is real and dosed to at least 95% of the label. I have seen fakes, but they're terribly obvious. So i'd advise hangclean to consider the source before going with the norma.

FWIW, I happen to love BD's gear (esp their tren and all of their orals, namely var), but yes they are wicked expensive.