OK Matthew D

imnotarnold

Awards
So as not to waste your precious time why don't you be a little more specific and tell your members where this thread can be posted or do I make another educated guess. I would appreciate an immediate reply.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
being a smartass isn't a good idea here,

goodbye....

imnotarnold

Awards
and what to you call deleting a post and not telling you the reason why. i just asked a simple question and i get a smartass reply so if we cant' take it don't dish it.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
MatthewD and the other mods here do not owe an explanation to you. Taking an attitude like that with a mod is a quick way to lose the priviledge of being a member here.

imnotarnold

Awards
ok, well it seems like you all are here to protect your own. i thought these boards were suppose to be a learning tool for people to ask questions and receive a reasonable answer, not to just get dropped into oblivion without knowing why, hence the reason why i posted the same thread twice. if you told me what happened and why it was removed the first time i would not have posted the same thing a second time. but when i did post the same question a second time all i got was a smartass answer from Mr MatthewD telling me not to do it again and thhat it doesn't belong in this forum. well, where does it belong? Obviously on another board because you boys can't answer it here for some secret reason. i've been using these boards for over 5 years and this is the only one that's given me any ****. apparently this board is run by a bunch of high school kids. learn to communicate boys, it will pay off in the long run.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its how you ask the question.

So as not to waste your precious time
I would appreciate an immediate reply
smartass answer from Mr MatthewD

How you ask the question. That is very important in regards to the response you recieve. Do not insult the people here especially mods because yes the bros here are "protective"

Ask in a respectful manner and trust me you will recieve a respectful answer

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
The point is, this is not a source board of any kind. Asking if someone " is still in business" on an open forum was stupid on your part and unacceptable.
Just drop it, you were in the wrong.

imnotarnold

Awards
max, thank you for your civility, i have nothing but the utmost respect for people who run these boards, i know it's not an easy job. i would just like to know why this question was out of line. i was not asking where to buy anything i was simply asking (and maybe it was a little too informal) if Dazed was still selling his products. the reason why i asked this here because i know he frequents this board. i have emailed him with no response which worrys me that something negative could have happened as i've been a customer of his for quite some time. it's not a source post sean, i'm well aware of what that is as i've seen source posts on other boards and they get locked but it was still explained to them why even though it was so obvious to everyone else. if you can't help me or it can't be discussed on this board then i will assume that he can not be reached any longer.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
The reason that I deleted that thread was that this is NOT the place to be asking if someone is still in business or not. We have had this discussion a while back and that is the main reason it was deleted. As for me being a smart ass.. well that was NOT the intended attitude I was trying to take, I would have thought you might have gotten the hint after I deleted the first one, that you might have been doing something that was not allowed. But that was my mistake, and next time I will be very blunt about what you are doing.. fair enough?
Also please in the future, don't do a thread like this because it might get you banned, not by me but there are others on the mod staff that are not as relaxed about items that look like attacks on the mod staff. Also, just to make it crystal clear, I graduated high school about 22 years ago.. but thanks for thinking I was that young ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Damn it Matt we only have 17,000 members you mean to tell me that when you delete a post you don't personally call the member at home and let them know why?

BWAHAHAHA :)

Hey happy CHRISTMAS everyone. Yep there I said I said CHRISTmas. :)

CROWLER

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I know.. I should do the personal call on every delete but just didn't take the time this time.. and Merry Christmas Big C

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also please in the future, don't do a thread like this because it might get you banned, not by me but there are others on the mod staff that are not as relaxed about items that look like attacks on the mod staff.
That would be me.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
not by me but there are others on the mod staff that are not as relaxed about items that look like attacks on the mod staff
Relaxed? YOU? *cough*BS*cough*
J/k Matt

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Did I hear ban? Gatekeeper is here.:twisted:

Matt you must of got some last night, your a little too calm. LOL

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this thread has sticky material written all over it

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
agreed, Grassroots 'Welcome to teh NFL' - AM-style!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
lol.. right that does have a bad habit of working on my BP