When to take Phera-Plex

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hey does anyone know when to take Phera-plex? As in with food in the morning and evening or without food..... I can't seem to find information regarding that

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Yes..... but do you take it with food? Is it absorbed better? Or do you take it without food?

Thanks

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Either way. It doesn't seem to matter.

MGH1982

Awards
usually take everything w/ a Fat like peanut butter for better bioavaliability

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
word man..... sounds good.... maybe ill throw down a shake with natural peanut butter in it with it in the morning and evening

thanks guys

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'm a rep for AX
If that's not enough I will get the documents right now.
Please do. I'm very curious about it as I've never seen any proof that taking an oral steroid would be effected by consuming food with the exception of Grapefruit juice.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
Please do. I'm very curious about it as I've never seen any proof that taking an oral steroid would be effected by consuming food with the exception of Grapefruit juice.
They're lipid soluable....better absorbed with a fatty(lipid) meal.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
They're lipid soluable....better absorbed with a fatty(lipid) meal.
So you have data showing better absorbtion rate when taken with a fatty meal then not? Not trying to be a dick, I'm just very curious about this.

How much more is absorbed when taken with a fatty meal?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
How much fat is considered a fatty meal? I usually eat very low fat meals so this is a concern of mine.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 5-10 grams at least, preferably ten.

marco0526

Awards
grapefruit

ive read that grapefruit juice helps too...ummm i forget where will find and post...

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
I've heard this about Prostan and ATD as well, but it was my understanding that this was not necessary for methylated AAS.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
ive read that grapefruit juice helps too...ummm i forget where will find and post...
ive heard a few things about grapefruit juice....

mainly, to my understanding, ive heard grapefruit juice prolongs the digestive process for a methyl compound, in this case a 17aa methyl.
the grapfruit juice fights for the same breakdown process, and in doing so can allow for more of the contents protected by the methyl to pass through undigested by the liver.

ive also heard how this can be very dangerous. if you are taking a hefty amount of a 17aa compound, you could be overdosing by quite a bit
again, im not sure about that.... read it in a forum a little while ago

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
that is a hard question...... i dont really know

personally, since i do not know exactly how much of the PH is going to be digested extra with the juice added, i wouldn't use it. too much of the methyl can lead to some really bad toxity levels in your system...

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
i do not know exactly how much of the PH is going to be digested extra with the juice added
The answer is very little if any. Again, Grapefruit acts by inhibiting the CYP3A4 enzyme. All of the 17-alkylated AAS are virtually untouched by the CYP3A4 enzyme so grapefruit will have no effect on them. However absorption might be improved by grapefruit in unalkylated orals such as primobolan, testosterone undecanoate and many unalkylated prohormones such as Orastan.

"There is a possibility that even a glass of grapefruit juice (GFJ) taken several hours before oral medication may enhance the bioavailability of many drugs, exaggerate the drug action, and increase the toxic effect by exaggerating the potency of the drug. This can be explained by inhibition of CYP3A4 in the small intestine by GFJ, thus suppressing drug metabolism. This interaction with GFJ is likely to occur mainly with those drugs that are metabolized by CYP3A4 and are associated with low bioavailability when given via an oral route." - INTERACTION BETWEEN GRAPEFRUIT JUICE AND DRUGS, Junichi AZUMA, Asian Med. J. 44(3): 136–141, 2001

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
I take it (same with SD) with a serving of olive oil. and a snack

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take it (same with superdrol) with a serving of olive oil. and a snack
I apologize for restarting such an old thread but would a tablespoon of flaxseed oil do the trick as well?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize for restarting such an old thread but would a tablespoon of flaxseed oil do the trick as well?
I imagine so. IMO taking pp with fatty meal > taking pp with meal > taking pp with juice > taking pp on empty stomach > not taking pp :lol:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I imagine so. IMO taking pp with fatty meal > taking pp with meal > taking pp with juice > taking pp on empty stomach > not taking pp :lol:
LOL..well said bro..actually, January will be my first PP cycle but i got 4 bottles in total before it disappeared..should do me for the next few years!!:woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL..well said bro..actually, January will be my first PP cycle but i got 4 bottles in total before it disappeared..should do me for the next few years!!:woohoo:
you have AX pheraplex or knock off? If youre like me then youll really love phera it really is a good gainer in all areas and low sides if any.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you have AX pheraplex or knock off? If youre like me then youll really love phera it really is a good gainer in all areas and low sides if any.
i have 4 genuine AX 60 cap bottles that all expire in Feb. '09. i plan on vacuum sealing the three i don't use up in January and storing them in my fridge to extend shelf life. If the cycle works for me in the new year, i will also probably try to pick up a couple bottles of the knock-offs (preferably GL's Phera-Max) before they disappear too.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have 4 genuine AX 60 cap bottles that all expire in Feb. '09. i plan on vacuum sealing the three i don't use up in January and storing them in my fridge to extend shelf life. If the cycle works for me in the new year, i will also probably try to pick up a couple bottles of the knock-offs (preferably GL's Phera-Max) before they disappear too.
have you done any other OTC oral steriods? Im just wondering because you are stocking up on phera but you have yet to cycle it....I cant find any decent priced AX phera so i go with GL's pmax.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you done any other OTC oral steriods? Im just wondering because you are stocking up on phera but you have yet to cycle it....I cant find any decent priced AX phera so i go with GL's pmax.
Nope, this will be the first..closest i've come in the past is a standalone 1-AD cycle last July..i've done the real thing before and know how to run a proper post cycle therapy so it's all good..i stocked up on Phera-plex because it was disappearing and figured if i didn't like it, i could always sell it...i almost never see any negative comments about it so i have high hopes and will likely pick up some Phera-Max in the New Year..cheers.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
i will also probably try to pick up a couple bottles of the knock-offs (preferably GL's Phera-Max) before they disappear too.
Phera-max is an Ergomax LMG clone, just fyi

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Phera-max is an Ergomax LMG clone, just fyi
Are you absolutely sure about that? According to the labels Phera-max is the exact same compound as PP which is different from Ergomax. So it's either fraudulent advertising or you're dead wrong. Which is it?

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh are you sure? Im pretty sure its not. check your info again. phera max - phera plex see?
Well I have a bottle of phera-max and phera-plex right in front of me and the main ingredient on each is 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol. I also have a bottle of Ergomax in front of me and the main ingredient is 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane. IF the label claims are accurate there is no question that phera-max is essentially the same thing as PP (+5mg) and I sure as hell hope it is b/c I stocked up on it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i think sonicology doesnt really have his facts str8.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
actually i think sonicology doesnt really have his facts str8.
That's my thought as well. However, I actually responded to this thread b/c I've seen other threads in which others made similar assertions ("phera-max is really ergomax") and were never challenged.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's my thought as well. However, I actually responded to this thread b/c I've seen other threads in which others made similar assertions ("phera-max is really ergomax") and were never challenged.
wow that would change things a bit if it came out true:think:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Are you absolutely sure about that? According to the labels Phera-max is the exact same compound as PP which is different from Ergomax. So it's either fraudulent advertising or you're dead wrong. Which is it?
I'm dissapointed, I thought people on AM were better informed than this. Phera-plex and Ergomax are isomers of the same compound, hence they can both be written the same way so it's not fraudulent advertising (although the name is misleading - you're noticing the PHERA-max when you should be noticing phera-MAX).

Phera-plex is pure 5a 2-ene isomer, whilst Ergomax is a mix of the 5a/5b 2-ene and 5a/5b 3-ene isomers. SNS Methyl-plex was close to phera-plex being 80% 5a 2-ene and 20% 5b 2-ene, whilst Pherabol was an exact Phera-plex clone at 100% 5a 2-ene. Phera-max is Ergomax (contains all isomers), consult this thread for further information

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/43678-cross-reference-pheramax.html#post507929

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm dissapointed, I thought people on AM were better informed than this. Phera-plex and Ergomax are isomers of the same compound, hence they can both be written the same way so it's not fraudulent advertising (although the name is misleading - you're noticing the PHERA-max when you should be noticing phera-MAX).

Phera-plex is pure 5a 2-ene isomer, whilst Ergomax is a mix of the 5a/5b 2-ene and 5a/5b 3-ene isomers. SNS Methyl-plex was close to phera-plex being 80% 5a 2-ene and 20% 5b 2-ene, whilst Pherabol was an exact Phera-plex clone at 100% 5a 2-ene. Phera-max is Ergomax (contains all isomers), consult this thread for further information

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generic-labz/43678-cross-reference-pheramax.html#post507929
WOW! thanks alot for the link. I was really just egging you on to post a stronger post on this topic. :stick:
This changes alot. Wish I had bought more bottles of the origginal PP. I think they are very similair but PP is slightly better in my experience. Im convinced now that it is Ergomax :sigh:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
btw my apologies. reps for you.
lol no worries bro, the reason I know about this is because I made the same mistake as you guys and thought phera-max was phera-plex. As I already said the name is a bit misleading, and the fact they chose DS's nomenclature for PP over ALRI's nomenclature for Ergomax makes it doubly so.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol no worries bro, the reason I know about this is because I made the same mistake as you guys and thought phera-max was phera-plex. As I already said the name is a bit misleading, and the fact they chose DS's nomenclature for PP over ALRI's nomenclature for Ergomax makes it doubly so.
Its obvious as well because all of there clones are ALRI's products, hence they have no superdrol clone.