New lower dosage Halodrol?

Atlas

Awards
Are you implying that the new reformulated batches are now less than 50mgs?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Promagnon-25 by Gaspari
Just like Halodrol-50 only half the dosage (Due to the FDA!)
Not too much info on this one yet... Gaspari is telling us that Promagnon-25 is the exact same thing as Halodrol-50 only in half the dosage as to comply with the FDA. Click here to learn about Halodrol-50.

We are pre-selling this item and we expect Promagnon-25 to ship on or before December 30th! Stock up... there are only 400 bottles being made of this new bad boy!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
why not post them in the forum you sponsor? I do believe that is why they are getting deleted

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've read this somewhere else...also that its not Gaspari, but another company that's releasing it.

Nothing on Google.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why not post them in the forum you sponsor? I do believe that is why they are getting deleted
I am not affiliated to any one selling this that is why I did not link the site I found it. Just trying to share info.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well the first two had a link in them..

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did not realize that, sorry. I just cut and pasted the info.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone get us any info if the Halodrol that is going to be sold come early January is only 25 mgs?

Nutraplanet? Island Supps?
Anyone?

sergeant

Awards
There were a few questions in some cycle threads about the possibility of splitting the scored tabs and taking it twice a day instead of once a day. Maybe if it is half the dose then those questions have now been answered. Just a thought.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Huh?

I'm just worried that I'll be getting half the milligrams that I would have gotten had I ordered it before.
Damn - I shoulda listend to Big Pete when he told me to buy a few boxes. :(

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
If it is half the dose then how many come now, 60 instead of the original 30!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Revo - I know that.

But, I have not heard that the new ones will be 60 caps, instead of the old 30.

We could be getting 30 caps at half the dose.
That is what I'm worried about.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I heard that it will be 79$ bucks, but nothing about how many. Sorry for confusion, but that was suppossed to be a question.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
It could also be half the price
:rofl:
That is highly unlikely. Especially considering the original is selling for >$80 per box on E-bay. Get ready for the price gorge.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huh?

Damn - I shoulda listend to Big Pete when he told me to buy a few boxes. :(
A friend of mine said the same thing when I mentioned two female friends wanted to make a sanwich with me as the filling.. Now I got another good story and he got a rough palm from thinking of it.. ;)

Moral: Always listen to the Fox..

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:
That is highly unlikely. Especially considering the original is selling for >$80 per box on E-bay. Get ready for the price gorge.
The site I found this on is selling the original Halodrol for 179.95 and the 25 mg one for 79.95.

gten79

Awards
When I read the Wash post article it was then I knew Big Petey was right, this is the balls. And with luck I was able to secure 3 boxes after the ban BITCHES.:nutkick:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not releasing a product is mainly a judgement call, notice how TRN ain't around to be seen? ;)

It's possible it'll pop up for a short while..

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What about an oldie but goldie - Superbol!

Let's get some of that to market!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Info i have heard is Halodrol will be out ONE more time for the LAST and final run and it will have the original Main "supplement" in it you all want.Also it will be same 50mgs with 30 tablets.So it should be very good!We have also heard this though before about ONE more run with SD,PP,& Emax!Who knows maybe AX will pick it up and sell it!
:blink: ......:icon_lol:

hushdrops

Awards
The DMT in Halodrol ?

After Halodrol was tested by Catlin (thanks for the Wash Post) it was found to contain DMT.

Does anyone know the reason for the DMT: Was it due to poor Quality Control in the Chinese plant where all of this stuff is made OR did B.K. simply stick some DMT in there to be sure that the product will "work" well?

Either way, the DMT included shouldn't really be there.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
After Halodrol was tested by Catlin (thanks for the Wash Post) it was found to contain DMT.

Does anyone know the reason for the DMT: Was it due to poor Quality Control in the Chinese plant where all of this stuff is made OR did B.K. simply stick some DMT in there to be sure that the product will "work" well?

Either way, the DMT included shouldn't really be there.

The DMT is TRACE amounts. The real acitve ingredient is dosed properly, and a good anabolic.

Despite my reluctance to admit, this is a solid product.

Of course, they're pumping the market, and re-releasing at three times the original cost (I've seen $180....wtf!!)

I bought at $45 and thought I was being bad for selling two boxes for $200...geesh....

ingo_1978

Awards
At that price, you may as well get the real deal, Tbol.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
OT is cheaper than Halodrol even at original price.

ingo_1978

Awards
Yes but I don't mind paying a bit more if I can get it legally from a sport shop/website but not that much.:jaw:

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
I got one box of Halodrol. I'm waiting it out until a good solid 4 months pass from the end of my last cycle to try it out. I'd also like to get new blood work done around the beginning of January and have test levels included this time.

Kinda curious about where things will go in 2006 as far as new stuff coming out... although I bought too much old stuff as it is!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Stuff looks good man. A little pricey though...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
W0t simple Halodrol-50 by Gaspari nutrition for $179.95. Man that's INSANE.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
There seems to be a quite a bit of drama about this product on one of the other bulletin boards...including discussion that this is NOT the same as Halodrol because it lacks a 1-ene and is more like a precursor to 4-chloromethyltestosterone.

Anyone here learn anything new about it?