sex while on cycle

jbxtf

Awards
Hello everyone, sorry this is my first post here, although i have been browsing the site for quite sometime now..... i just had a question and may get flamed for it but.... does sex hurt gains while on cycle (weaker, etc.. hurt test levels, any neg hormone responses).. Just a general question and thanks in advance for the responses

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
try NOT to have sex on a healthy dose of Test... pretty difficult. lol

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You will have to be more specific for me to address the question precisely but...
Yes, sex can be very detrimental. Just yesterday evening I was nailin the ol' lady for a few hours and had no energy left to eat enough before bed.

I don't know if by "sex" you are implying that you do it with a partner or not. I dropped a little throat yogurt on the shower floor one mornin and slipped on it, twisting my ankle. Could not do legs that week.

So, you have to listen to your body, do some research and ease into it carefully. Take some time to weigh the cost vs. benefits before jumping in full swing. IMHO

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

That's some funny **** right there....I don't care who you are.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Lol these posts are crazy. Naw it won't hurt, go get that cut.

Gary46080

Awards
The whole point of getting jacked for most people is to get more ass.. Have all the sex you can handle.