Proviron powder not orally active?

Tiftan090

Awards
This proviron powder is not working when I eat it. It looks the part, and the crude melting point test I did puts it in the right temperature range(about 399F) which is pretty far away from most other powders, and its insoluble in water just like its supposed to be. The only thing I can think of is that crystals are too big to absorb, and the water insolubility keeps them from dissociating into individual molecules which could be absorbed. But if this were the case dianabol shouldn't be orally active in powder form either, which clearly isn't the case unless there is a huge difference in dissolving properties between 17methylationa and 1methylation. Havn't tried it in a liquid yet, but I'm dying to know if anyone else has had it work eating powder.(not talking about tablets here, and by work I mean erections and aromatase inhibition)

Thanks

scarfacebling

Awards
How much are you taking? why havent you put this in solution?

The only diffrence from the tablets and the powder should be there is extra fillers in the tablets. Are you taking proviron because of AI like properties or?

Tiftan090

Awards
The reason I haven't put it in solution is that the PEG300 hasn't arrived yet. I tried dissolving some in ethanol, but it was probably only 170 proof at best, and didn't all dissolve, also didn't work when consumed. The main reason I'm taking it is to provide the androgenic component for a test free high dose (1000mg+) EQ hormone replacement kind of thing. I've tried taking up to 250mg, and it doesn't seem to do anything. Was really hoping to be able to cap it though.

scarfacebling

Awards
What are your reasons for not doing at least a low does of test with that high of EQ?

Tiftan090

Awards
The only test I've ever used is some chinese enan, and it always made me feel like crap. Symtoms were: test flu, depression, anhedonia, anxiety, reduced sociability, reduced interest in liftiing, reduced interest in intellectual persuits, and reduced interest in persuing women dispite an increased sex drive. I'm not a big believer in the sterility theory as the culprit for test flu symtoms, and I don't feel these symtoms with natural test, so I think it must be an allergic reaction to test with a partially degraded ester. I've tried a range of doses up to 1g a week and I always get these symtoms, even 100mg a week will do it. Maybe it wouldn't happen with cypionate, but i'd rather get more bang for the buck with some kind of DHT thats not being manufactured in your skin turning it red, or sebaceous glands and hair follicles. Also I"ve found aromatase inhibition to be too tricky with test. Enough to keep gyno away makes me feel bad, and kills sex drive, but anything less gives me puffy nipples, and I believe gyno is cumulative, so I'm probably more careful about it than most.

Tiftan090

Awards
Believe it or not, the best I've ever felt was on a gram a week of that 4-ADcypionate that kilosports used to sell. It made me feel thrilled to be alive, lots of energy, excelent sociability, good sex drive, not quite out of control mania, but deffinately euthymic. Anyway my goal is to replicate that, and I believe strong androgens are the key. I've seen shades of this on fina, but it only lasts about two or three weeks until the progestinic sides get to me. 4AD is supposed to be a type II androgen, so it would make sense that it can have mood elevating properties like dianabol, but without the negative effects on mood that 17methyl estradiol could have. I have some mood elevation on dianabol, but its unpredictable, and I don't like the sides.

I'm going to do some experiments with 17-methyl DHT(mestanolone) and masteron but neither of those would be that suitable for long term usage, unless you made the masteron into drostanolone cypionate. Thats why proviron would probably be the best ready to use thing for my purposes.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, 4AD is the ****.

Two questions:

1. Are you confusing solubility with oral activity, or am I not reading this right.

2. Have you ever tried M5AA or MDHT or 3Alpha?

Tiftan090

Awards
No thats not what I said. First, a standard high dose of masteron is 100mg every two or three days. A standard high dose of proviron is 50mg every day. If you were to make proviron into an injectable ester and get 100% of the dose when injecting, then that same 50mg of proviron plus the added ester weight would be twenty times what you'd be getting with a 50mg oral dose, and would be like taking 40 25mg tablets of proviron. Thus esterfied-proviron most likely does not have a similar potency to drostanolone propionate, as speculated in another thread.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, people have been taking this stuff for years. 25-50mg is standard. To be honest from what I've read and the research I've done I would only take this while on cycle with Testosterone.

Just for clarification, what are you running this with and @ what doses.

Another thing to consider is that the **** is bunk?

BobbyRay

Awards
The only test I've ever used is some chinese enan, and it always made me feel like crap. Symtoms were: test flu, depression, anhedonia, anxiety, reduced sociability, reduced interest in liftiing, reduced interest in intellectual persuits, and reduced interest in persuing women dispite an increased sex drive. I'm not a big believer in the sterility theory as the culprit for test flu symtoms, and I don't feel these symtoms with natural test, so I think it must be an allergic reaction to test with a partially degraded ester. I've tried a range of doses up to 1g a week and I always get these symtoms, even 100mg a week will do it. Maybe it wouldn't happen with cypionate, but i'd rather get more bang for the buck with some kind of DHT thats not being manufactured in your skin turning it red, or sebaceous glands and hair follicles. Also I"ve found aromatase inhibition to be too tricky with test. Enough to keep gyno away makes me feel bad, and kills sex drive, but anything less gives me puffy nipples, and I believe gyno is cumulative, so I'm probably more careful about it than most.
Bro, if you got very bad sides from a single batch of chinese enanthate I'd suggest you try a different brand of test. ICN Galenikas are human grade enanthate and are probably the best, cleanest type you can buy. Or try some cypionate or propionate at around 300-400mg/wk at least--you owe it to yourself. If you are really concerned about getting the same sides, go with test prop--that way if you get bad sides again you can stop and it will all be out of your system in a couple of days.

Sounds to me like the chinese enanthate was bad. I had the same experience with some IP test the first time I used AAS, and I felt the same way you did. A couple years later I got ahold of some Galenikas and did 250mg every 4 days and felt great. Trust me, test should make any man feel great, just like the 4ad cyp does only stronger. I too, used 4ad-cyp when designer supplements was selling it in multi-dose bottles as a "sterile oral" solution. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Also, if you can find mestanolone (mdht) that should do you better than proviron at around 50-75mg/day. I've used it and so have many of my fellow powerlifters. Very good for mood and energy.

HTH

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Jarconis Anabolics 3