Designer orals: Which bloats the least? (personal experiences?)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I ran M1T for about 10 days and couldn't believe how bloated I was. It was nothing that Adex could lessen whatsoever. I'm really conscious about bloat these day. 48 hours after discontinuing M1T I was back to normal.

What have your bloat/non-bloat experiences been with these compounds? And did lethro or adex help out?

Ergomax
M1T
Superdrol (generally no bloat)
DBol (bloat city)
Phera-plex
Halodrol50

too much facial bloat = bad :(

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have much bloat on SD.
I have some arimidex, but didn't use it.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
never tried the others, but i'm currently on week 2 of an sd cycle and have noticed a significant bit of stomach bloat in the sense that i look like i just finished eating a large meal at all times. my muscle bellies do appear much more full and dry, however, if that makes sense.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Emax and SD gave me little to no noticable bloat.:burger:

OldSpice

Awards
the more androgenic a compound is, the more bloat is associated with its use. not true in all instances, though. a friend who has taken both superdrol and emax bloated more on superdrol, which is the less androgenic of the two.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback... keep it coming. :D

the androgenic = bloat property is deceptive.
Winny = Androgenic = No bloat
Dbol = Somewhat less Androgenic = Bloat city

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
never tried the others, but i'm currently on week 2 of an sd cycle and have noticed a significant bit of stomach bloat in the sense that i look like i just finished eating a large meal at all times. my muscle bellies do appear much more full and dry, however, if that makes sense.
I'm experiencing the same thing. I've also been eating a metric shitload daily, which only makes it worse. But muscle-wise, it's unbelievable. Dry, hard, vascular, and full.

seibert253

Awards
Water retention with E-max, PheraPlex, and Halo. SD was very "dry"

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
same experience with SD and Ergo, looked like the same bloat, which wasn't that much at all for either. overall i like Ergo a LOT more though.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
emax bloated me bad.
m1t a little bloat
SD no bloat.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
i agree with wanker527, stomach area was not too impressive - a little bloated despite using 0.25mg a dex eotherday yet muscles seemed tight and full.
I looked my best towards end of week 2

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys :D
keep it coming

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran M1T for about 10 days and couldn't believe how bloated I was. It was nothing that Adex could lessen whatsoever. I'm really conscious about bloat these day. 48 hours after discontinuing M1T I was back to normal.

What have your bloat/non-bloat experiences been with these compounds? And did lethro or adex help out?
I'm surprised you used Adex which won't do a thing to help with bloat from m1t or any of the other orals mentioned.

m1t and sd never gave me facial bloat at moderate dosages.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
and PP is bloating me to **** now too... oh well, i'm ditching the orals.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Var doesn't bloat right? (m4ohn didn't)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Var doesn't bloat right?
Not in my experience either. Neither did SD but you have personal experience with that one. Actually, I did 2 weeks of d'bol @ 20mg/day during an anavar cycle just to kick it up a notch. No bloat @ that dose. E-max just made me greasy, no bloat though.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
PP is bloating the heck out of me as well. I freakin' look like I'm a couple months pregnant :blink: Hope it goes away when I'm done.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
halo doesnt convert to estro so its a less bloaty candidate

no experience but real tbol=no bloat for me but i run adex always now

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
SD, M14ADD, M1T all bloat the **** out of me. I bloat so bad that I get nauseous.....anyone find something to combat this?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
some say PP bloats but just match it with some prostan and no bloat and vascularity city. my muscles were like rocks with these two.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some say PP bloats but just match it with some prostan and no bloat and vascularity city. my muscles were like rocks with these two.
You should get a cut of the profits for pimpin PP so much bro! Lol jk man. You know i gotta give you a hard time here n there.

yo bro you got aim at all?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M1T-bloat city
sdrol-minor bloat
PP-minor/some bloat(I am stacking with prostan)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I will look into this for sure.

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Superdrol bloated me like a motherfucker! a dude at my gym swore that i was on Dbol, and still doesnt believe me that i was only on 20mg of superdrol a day. My face was like a moon! but at the same time, my muscles were tight, full, and more vascular than they'd been in a long time.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
were you stacking it with 4-ad or test? 4-ad bloated me up pretty good, test prop doesn't though

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have to mention to you guys this was while on a very high caloric diet (although very clean) and i was still able to cut fat while putting on a considerable amount of muscle.

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm surprised you used Adex which won't do a thing to help with bloat from m1t or any of the other orals mentioned.
Why is this? Just adex, but letro would be effective? Or are you saying that AI's in general will not help with bloat from the orals mentioned?

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
Why is this? Just adex, but letro would be effective? Or are you saying that AI's in general will not help with bloat from the orals mentioned?

Bump for an answer to this.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It should be very obvious once you know what arimidex/letro is for beyond the trite x is for size and y is for strength and z is for bloat.

Its shocking that people just pop drugs and steroids without a clue as to what they do and then insist that the general public is misinformed.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catarimidex.htm

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
the more androgenic a compound is, the more bloat is associated with its use. not true in all instances, though. a friend who has taken both superdrol and emax bloated more on superdrol, which is the less androgenic of the two.
I think that you have this wrong , usually predominately androgenic substances dry you out, and anabolics bloat you a little. Its usually the conversion to estrogen that bloats the **** out of you.

Also M1T alone is incredibly dry, but 4AD is not and since most run them together and think that the M1T is bloating them up. There are other ways to get that bloated look, other than just water retention, but I think water retention is most common with AAS.

-WannaGro

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
BLOAT
4-AD(dermal)
19-NOR(dermal)
M1T
SD
1-AD
1-TEST(dermal)
M1,4-ADIOL

NO BLOAT

M4OHN
M4OHT
M5AA
5AA(beta3)
1,4-AD

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
It should be very obvious once you know what arimidex/letro is for beyond the trite x is for size and y is for strength and z is for bloat.

Its shocking that people just pop drugs and steroids without a clue as to what they do and then insist that the general public is misinformed.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catarimidex.htm
I suppose what you're saying is that none of those compounds mentioned aromatize; please correct me if I'm wrong.

Ergomax, Phera-Plex, and Halodrol 50 all contain DMT, and while DMT may not aromatize directly, a metabolite of it certainly does. This is why some have reported bloat/nipple sensitivity from use of Ergo and PP.

So, if a metabolite is aromatizing, why would Adex not help to eliminate this and also keep bloat down?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BLOAT
4-AD(dermal)
19-NOR(dermal)
M1T
SD
1-AD
1-TEST(dermal)
M1,4-ADIOL

NO BLOAT

M4OHN
M4OHT
M5AA
5AA(beta3)
1,4-AD
1AD and 1Test dermal have never bloated me at all, in fact 1T is probably still one of my all time favorite horomones for lean, dry gains. Don't forget to mention 3 alpha(much better then the beta IMO).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and PP is bloating me to **** now too... oh well, i'm ditching the orals.
you deoudes sorry it took this long to have a respnse to a topic and situation where its no longer relevent but FYI and others match up your PP w/ 100-150 mg prostan daily and bloat be bye bye definition can say hi..... sorry i didnt mean to rhyme just happened lol. but for real man NO BLOAT! and you wanna talk about some "full muscle bellies" ive never had a pump as intense and constatnly hard as i did on 30mg of PP and 100mg prostan, absolutely no water retention despite the 5-7 liters of water i drink daily.

as for the rest i think at first i thinned out on SD a little repartitioning wich then turned to bloat by week 4 and was gone 2 days into PCT and left behind almost no fat.

M1T on the other hand made my face look fat as all hell but i didnt even notice till like a month later when i saw some pics..... ouch. thing was i still picked up my last girlfreind with that face so i guess i dont have much to fear if for some reason my thyroid were to go bezerk or somethin. all water weight (and a good deal at that) was released by the end of week one on PCT.

no bloat whatsoever with Meo-TRN and i have never touched a more androgenic supplement then this here, going to show once again that andros dont always fit the mold.

EDIT:

Originally Posted by poopypants

I will look into this for sure.
so any news??? you give it a shot or just scrap the whole oral side of things? let us know sir.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should get a cut of the profits for pimpin PP so much bro! Lol jk man. You know i gotta give you a hard time here n there.

yo bro you got aim at all?
yo if you read this ya i gots aim ....... moosenpapa is my scrn name n if you need my email addy is [email protected] PEACE!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OOPS! looks like i actually did respond once before! i knew it sounded familiar! anyone know why sometimes it forgets what post your at in a thread as far as first unread???? always screws me when im trying to keep up on a convo...... sorry for the o/t

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have heard promanon25= no bloat.
lol ya i heard promag is pretty effecient as a weight loss supplement!!! **** i heard of guys that gots some right when it came out and now theyre all 50 bucks lighter!!!! incredible results!!!!.......... pssshhhhh

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I suppose what you're saying is that none of those compounds mentioned aromatize; please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes

Ergomax, Phera-Plex, and Halodrol 50 all contain DMT, and while DMT may not aromatize directly, a metabolite of it certainly does. This is why some have reported bloat/nipple sensitivity from use of Ergo and PP.
So, if a metabolite is aromatizing, why would Adex not help to eliminate this and also keep bloat down?
I wasn't aware of that. When you say aromatize, is the metabolite an aromatase? Do you have a link to the discussion?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes

I wasn't aware of that. When you say aromatize, is the metabolite an aromatase? Do you have a link to the discussion?
hmmm im not sure if hes portraying this correctly.... its sounds, the way he has expained it, like they can and will aromatize ALOT unavoidably..... well maybe not that extreme but still.

What i belive has actually been stated by the reps over at AX is that A, ONE, metabolite of DMT has the ABILITY to aromatize..... now i know as far as Emax is concerned that many people have experienced gyno like symptoms, a drop in libido, oily skin and acne, all signs of a strong aromatizing androgen meanwhile with a cleaner version of DMT (PP) i didnt experience any of these at all if not the exact opposite. goes to show you there can even be significant differences between 2 isomers of the same compound DMT.

well where was it you read of someone experienceing nipple sensitivity while on PP? what else were they taking or had taken 3 months prior to starting PP? im really interested in this so if you could post a link it would be much apreciated. PEACE!

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
well where was it you read of someone experienceing nipple sensitivity while on PP? what else were they taking or had taken 3 months prior to starting PP? im really interested in this so if you could post a link it would be much apreciated. PEACE!
Yeah it was me!! I ran Ergo @ 20mg ed back in June, for only 3 weeks. Bloated a little, nipple sensitivity after 3 weeks.

Didn't touch anything hormonal until November when I ran PP. WAAAAY bloated by the third day, major nipple sensitivity by day 7 or 8.

Also, Dr.D mentioned in a thread on bb.com to someone asking about pre-existing gyno, that they could def. run SD or Prstan, but to avoid PP if they were really worried about it, because he himself experienced nipple issues the 2nd or 3rd time running PP.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was me!! I ran Ergo @ 20mg ed back in June, for only 3 weeks. Bloated a little, nipple sensitivity after 3 weeks.

Didn't touch anything hormonal until November when I ran PP. WAAAAY bloated by the third day, major nipple sensitivity by day 7 or 8.

Also, Dr.D mentioned in a thread on bb.com to someone asking about pre-existing gyno, that they could def. run SD or Prstan, but to avoid PP if they were really worried about it, because he himself experienced nipple issues the 2nd or 3rd time running PP.
hmmm wow thats very good to know! i had a preexisting gyno bout and is the reason why now i run an ATD while on cycle low dose to prevent the problem from ever occuring. what dosage were you running the pp? how did it turn out? you stop? did you try lowering dosage, let me know.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm wow thats very good to know! i had a preexisting gyno bout and is the reason why now i run an ATD while on cycle low dose to prevent the problem from ever occuring. what dosage were you running the pp? how did it turn out? you stop? did you try lowering dosage, let me know.
When you say low dose, how much ATD on cycle are you using, what are you using it with (what compound that aromatizes?) and what time of day are you dosing it? Let ME know Poopy!

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
I never went above 20mg. Otherwise, I loved the PP, so I used the nolva that I had on hand. Took care of it, no problem, and I kept the cycle going.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
BLOAT
4AD/1T(dermal)
M1T (a lot but not personal experience)
SD (mild)

NO BLOAT
M4OHN
MDHT