Kind of worried - Finigenx

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a cycle of Finigenx Magnum.

Just last night, I finished my first bottle of it. Keep in mind this second bottle came from a different site...

The second bottle has a NASTY taste..... compared to the first bottle that is...
I have read that this stuff tastes DISGUSTING, like acid.... that was exactly what it tasted like.... disgusting and like acid.
What worries me, is that the first bottle didn't really taste bad at ALL! It tasted like cinnamon, but wasn't NEARLY as strong as this. This one tastes like actual acid, and it's aftertaste is GROSS. I'm worried about the first bottle, as if the bottle was bad or something.

Now what is stressing me, is that the site where I bought the first bottle from, is where my third bottle came from(I just happened to use the bottle from the other site as my second one). So I might be running into the same problem....

Comparing the two bottles, the second bottle (tastes like acid), is a lighter shade of green. It's brighter green.... the other bottle (third one, coming from the same site where the first one came from), is a darker green, like a teal...

They BOTH have the SAME expiration date, and the only difference is the product numbers:
Second bottle is in the late 18 thousands
Third bottle is in the 20 thousands

I'm obviously a bit stressed about this! haha
This is my first cycle, and this stuff is expensive!
Should I be worried? The second bottle tasted just like people have described it, but the first one tasted, almost good. It was like a cinnamon liquid.... easy to down compared to the second one...

Any Finigenx customers know about the taste?
Thanks for the help!

bbuild923

Awards
I'm on a cycle of Finigenx Magnum.

Just last night, I finished my first bottle of it. Keep in mind this second bottle came from a different site...

The second bottle has a NASTY taste..... compared to the first bottle that is...
I have read that this stuff tastes DISGUSTING, like acid.... that was exactly what it tasted like.... disgusting and like acid.
What worries me, is that the first bottle didn't really taste bad at ALL! It tasted like cinnamon, but wasn't NEARLY as strong as this. This one tastes like actual acid, and it's aftertaste is GROSS. I'm worried about the first bottle, as if the bottle was bad or something.

Now what is stressing me, is that the site where I bought the first bottle from, is where my third bottle came from(I just happened to use the bottle from the other site as my second one). So I might be running into the same problem....

Comparing the two bottles, the second bottle (tastes like acid), is a lighter shade of green. It's brighter green.... the other bottle (third one, coming from the same site where the first one came from), is a darker green, like a teal...

They BOTH have the SAME expiration date, and the only difference is the product numbers:
Second bottle is in the late 18 thousands
Third bottle is in the 20 thousands

I'm obviously a bit stressed about this! haha
This is my first cycle, and this stuff is expensive!
Should I be worried? The second bottle tasted just like people have described it, but the first one tasted, almost good. It was like a cinnamon liquid.... easy to down compared to the second one...

Any Finigenx customers know about the taste?
Thanks for the help!
Well did you gain anything from the first bottle?

What is your dosage?

Mass Gains?

Strength Gains?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I thnk I've made some strength gains, and I'm not really doubting the integrity of the product, but rather worried if one has gone bad or something....

unfortunetly i dont have any friends that use this or anything close to it, so i cant have someone taste the two bottles for me....

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
two different types of the product were made. nothing hugely different about the two of them just i think an -ene on the name of the bottle. check to see if the ingredients are the same for each bottle.

they are basically the same thing though so i dont think you should worry about that.

as for the taste i dont know, ask diplomats, he knows a lot about the taste.

i dont think there is much you can do about it now though, dont think you can go back to any company and say "this tasted like cinnamon, i want my money back".

i HIGHLY doubt you got a "bad" product and its going to hurt you in any way. just check the labels and go from there.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm about 3/4 of the way done with my first bottle and it tastes like cinnamon as well. I haven't noticed the crazy strength gains that others have but from what I understand, it doesn't start coming on until the third week or so. I remember everyone talking about how nasty this stuff tasted but mine tastes kinda good actually! Hope it is the same stuff. Mine is the estra version not the norandrosta one but from what I understand, they are the same thing. Good luck with it!

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through 3 bottles from different sourcs, and they all tasted of bile + weak cinammon flavoring.

By far the nastiest thing I've ever tasted.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
YES!

There is a difference!
I called Pharmagenx to see if there was a legit explanation to this, and there is.

Just recently, Finigenx had a flavor addition!
I guess after all the complaints on how TERRIBLE it tasted, like freakin battery acid in your mouth, they masked the taste a bit more!

Big clear up! I was so relieved when I heard that.
It makes sense too..... the bottle that tastes TERRIBLE has a product number in the 18 thousands, and the bottle that doesn't taste so bad, and really tastes like cinnamon, has a product number in the twenty thousands.

Pharmagenx also said they are BOTH the same product, just a better masker for the actual BATTERY ACID FLUID aha
That explains the taste difference and the color difference

As far as the "Estra" and "Noreastra" differences, I have heard from numerous places that they are just synonims..... there was also a link that stated professionally that they are the same thing.

thanks for the responses, and hopefully this clears up any confusion there was with any other finigenx customers!
thanks