Guys and Mods please read!!!!!!!!##$$**

AussieOak1

Awards
By now everyone following my plight would see that I got banned and my posts deleted from bbforums.com so much for freedom of opinion and truth. This is the story so far. I went to bbforums.com to do some research on Somatorm. I had purchased some of that product but in the process of checking around a few boards, I found several individuals reporting some disturbing sides. I decided to investigate a little before I used my supply. I posted a thread a bbforums.com simply asking if there were any members over there who had experienced similar negative side effects, I also posted a link to the board where I saw “SOME” of these negative comments. I was hoping that I didn’t get any replies as I didn’t want to have to through away my Somatorm, after all who wants to through away their hard earned $$$. Immediately I got jumped on by Storm, not in a productive way, but in a very aggressive way. Naturally that got my back up so I restated in very diplomatic terms that I was not trying to sledge Somatorm, I was just trying to see if it was safe for me to use. Again and Again I got attacked and the whole post degraded into a fist fight. In the middle of all this I began to suspect that Storm may have some hidden agenda so I took the lab reports that had been sent to me, by the CEO and owner of the somatorm company, directly to the lab that was listed in the letterhead of the analysis. Sure enough both the lab here in Australia and the one in America confirmed that the analysis report was fake. This combined with the very poor packaging, the direct copy of another HGH’s website (used to sell somatorm), the aggressive nature of certain individuals at bbforums.com and several other unusual facts surrounding the product convinced me that the product was fake. I could not find one thing to suggest it was legit. Sure some guys reported gains, but I bet it was always used in conjunction with an anabolic stack making it difficult to decide where the gains had come from. So I simply posted my findings, after all isn’t that what forums are about – allowing the brothers to read and decide. But I got told that the forum was “storms” house and if he didn’t like my post I got banned and the post deleted. Guys, who gave these mods the power to decide what we can read. My findings were fair and reasonable and based on quite a lot of research. I even posted the reports for all to see and also posted an email from the lab manager, where he actually stated we could phone him to confirm the reports were fake. God, should we not be trying to uncover scammers. I got told I didn’t follow protocol, that I should have approached a mod with my finding. How would that have worked?? Look what happened when I simply asked a fair and reasonable question about Somatorm, look how aggressive Storm got with me.

To make it worse I posted my findings here and the mod from bbforums.com came over here and trashed anyone who supported my findings. Look at the link below to see how the mod from bbforums.com named “A.B” came over and attacked one of this boards members named “MorganKain” for simply seeing the truth. I am a little disappointed that my post got closed over here, but at least I am not banned here too. I understand that my post is a little “hot” but for god sake sometimes it takes a lot of noise and some hot tempers before scammers get exposed. I posted the same information on around 20 other boards, around half have magically been deleted. Over at Bolex my posts get deleted without a trace as soon as I post them. I am now forced to post these findings at the end of posts started by others so they remain long enough for you all to read. God I wish Somatorm was legit as it is all I can get here in Aussie land, but my findings show it is fake and someone has my hard earned dollars and all I have is a vial of crap. If anyone wants my somatorm let me know!!! You can have it.

Anyhow my findings can still be seen at the link below so look for yourself, I am sorry you can no longer see the post at bbforums.com but unfortunately the commo’s over there have decided what is best for the masses to see. Mods, please don’t delete this post, leave it for everyone to make up their minds, call the person listed in the email I posted and decide for yourself.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/37470-fake-please-read-somatorm.html

AussieOak1

Awards
please dont get me wrong, i dont have an agenda, i didnt want a **** fight with anyone, i didnt want to offend anyone. i simply wanted to see if Somatorm was ok to use. sorry if i broke any rules, but in all of this no one could show any proof that my claims were wrong. on some other boards mods have attacked me saying i started "****" they didnt need. but how else can the truth be shown, specially when i am forced not to follow protocol because mods attact any suggestion that this product may be fake. Sorry again bro's and specially sorry to all the hard working mods, hope i get some support somewhere and a bro calls the lab themselves. if you do post your findings. Thanks again and keep safe and well.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First of all I did read your argument with storm at bbforums. To be honest it does sound like you have an agenda but to be fair I can say the same thing about storm. So to keep this from happening again I would keep from saying anything you "heard" about it and listen to what people here have to say. Second this would belong in the gh/igf/slin forum. Ask who has used somatorm there and see what their experience was. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The boards are PRIVATELY OWNED! THerefore your "freedom of opinion or truth" doens't mean much. This isn't a government funded website so your complaints about "rights" is out the window.

Second Morgan attacked Storm FIRST, then they came to defend which is fine. You attacked first...You don't expect them to respond?

If you have a beef then prove it without going into the whole bullshit about your rights. Its not YOUR thread

I don't care if you are dissappointed it got closed. If people want to read it, they can but it wasn't going anywhere productive. Case closed.

You want to make a case? Stop mentioning other boards and mods. Mention the product then go about proving it. Bitching about threads being closed and way the operation is run IS going to get you banned because you will just annoy the living hell out of everyone here. So make your case, leave the the comments about polocies and mods out and it will stay open. Resort to insults and questioning how we do things and will get you booted. Your choice now.

MorganKane

Awards
Second Morgan attacked Storm FIRST, then they came to defend which is fine. You attacked first...You don't expect them to respond?
Yup, you are right.
I should have picked some different words. I just got a huge kick out of the secret testing and that we should just take his word for it.

AussieOak1

Awards
Fine if that the route i have to follow then thats it. i just thought people would want and have the right to hear my findings, God!! Anyhow i never had a beef with mods, boards, individuals or even Storm to begin with. Thats why in my first post at bbforums i asked that "the persons promoting this product" not reply to my thread, i didnt even mention names. OK, where from here. Well i already have enough evidence to more than suspect Somatorm is fake, i will pay personally to have it analysed and (if i am allowed) post my results here. Can anyone suggest a lab with which they would be happy to see the analysis done???

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're not bringin' this drama around, are you? Someone asked about you from BeyondMass.. :nono:

Like Bobo said, mention the product and prove it, leave the forums, and for "pete's" sake keep AM out of other boards' drama.. Word only comes back, and so far it has afew times.. :study:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
SRCS labs, probably cost $100.00. But it seems like you are on a mission, so enjoy

Goat

Awards
bb.com mods are not known for their impartiality. I was permabanned by Bozz for asking someone (his e-buddy)to knock off the cursing in my thread. Then there is SHOT...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Goat - they aren't talking about BB.com but BBing.com.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I will tell you the same thing that Bobo and B5150 said.. keep the drama from other boards at the other boards and DON'T BRING it here

MorganKane

Awards
SRCS labs, probably cost $100.00. But it seems like you are on a mission, so enjoy
Someone said they could not test HGH.
Not many labs can from what I read.

But I am not sure and did not check it myself.

AussieOak1

Awards
Ok, i will get on with trying to get it analysed, although i think it is a difficult process with this stuff. fortunately here in Aussie we can, if you are lucky, still access doctors that will precsribe what is available in Australia. no d-bol and the like but test, genox, proviron, andriol etc are all available. but only if you know a good doctor, and they are few and far between. as for hgh, that too is available from doctors but it is much more difficult to obtain. Anyhow, sorry again for treading on toes, didnt mean to bring dramas here, but when posts get deleted for no good reason everywhere else it gets a bit frustrating. remember i didnt start this with any agenda, i just started asking a few question as anyone would - i got pushed and pushed till i was sick of all the ****.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
true but just so you know.. if this thread continues to become a drama about another board.. I will delete it myself..