How to combine SD with "real" gear ?

jeffas66

Awards
Hello,
It's my 1st post here...very nice board :)

I already have used AAS, but never PH or "designer" steroids...In fact, I thought until recently it was just hype, and was never interested in those stuff.

It seems too nice to be true : cheap and LEGAL (at least in UK, where I can easily order)...so I've finally decided to buy some SD, just to see the results.

I'm 40, train with weights for 5 years, 5'4'', 155lbs, about 8-9%BF, ectomorph (very hard to gain mass for me), already did a few AAS cycles -> always low doses : test enanth, prop, Eq, anavar, masteron and tren (very bad sides for this one)

Below are 2 pics of me last summer (I was 10lbs lighter, and also had a lower BF, maybe 2% less) :

I'm on HRT with low test enanth doses (80-100mg/W) but can use more if needed, and I have also enough masteron prop powder for a few cycles. Don't want to buy AAS anymore, especially if these are LEGAL alternatives to them...

So my idea was to combine masteron with SD, and maybe frontload test if I stick with a "short" 6 weeker. Like this :

SD : 20/20/30
masteron : about 250-300mg w 1 to 6
Test enanth ( no need ?) : 1g/1g/0/0/0/0 (only for frontload)
PCT with hcg/nolv

EPA/DHA (fish oil), policosanol, liv52, r-ALA, and Elan Vital multiple for cholesterol/liver, but also all year long (I'll only add the policosanol for the cycle)

I stick with masteron, cos 'it's the ONLY AAS with anavar I get absolutly no sides (only hardness, strength, and a hard one :) )

goals : 10-12lbs of lean mass.
For those who tried AAS and a designer steroid in a same cycle, does it sound good ?