Compare 4AD to Ergomax / PP / SD

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone with experience with these give me information on these as a comparison?

Thank you...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone with experience with these give me information on these as a comparison?

Thank you...
I know for a fact SD and 4-ad have NOTHING in common. SD is very dry and is very "un androgenic" 4-ad is the exact opposite. Im pretty sure ergomax and PP are the same way , they are all androgenic except for SD which is not.

Thats my experience. Ive never tried PP or ergo but there both much more androgenic and id put them in the same group as 4-ad in there androgenic profiles.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.. Maybe I shouldn't have put SD in there.. Is 4AD methylated? I'm really curious about overall effectiveness between these substances...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you.. Maybe I shouldn't have put SD in there.. Is 4AD methylated? I'm really curious about overall effectiveness between these substances...
Ive seen legal gear come out with Methylated 4-ad. But a lot of ppl called it tits in a bottle. I never tried it. Its best taken transdermaly tho as oral needs to be, i believe in my opinion, 900mgs or above for effectiveness.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
One can run 4AD with RXT to get the test and block the Estrogen conversion, or M4AD with Nolva/TC for the same, an AI won't stop the Methyl Estrogen. You won't get the quantity of mass without the E, but the quality of growth and probability of sides are much better.

I like Test, who does'nt?,hence I like low conversion 4AD at high dose, but not Estrogen, never have, and certainly never will now at my age.