First Tren cycle

MIJ

Awards
I plan to do my first tren cycle this coming spring. I have already bought the Test and Tren E.

I have read however, that using tren E for the first time user is not considered a good idea and Tren A should be the one to use.

I'm wondering why this is and the second thing is I can not / will not do Prop ... never again !! If I had to use prop or give up the weights and switch to badmitton as a sport, that's what I'd do.

My shitty experiance with Prop is why I decided on Test E and Tren E instead of the A. But if Tren A is what I absolutely should do for the first time ... can the Tren A be used with Tren E ???

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
only reason tren ace is suggested for a first timer is because you don't know how your body is going to react to it. some guys react badly to tren and if that's the case, you don't want to wait 2 weeks for the **** to clear, as in the case with the enan ester. if you react badly with ace, you'll be good to go in ~3 days after you stop injections.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea thats a good way to look at it in the fact that it would take 2 weeks or so to clear. My only problem though is the fact that if ur a first time user period. Those injections of every other day or maybe even everyday can get a little outa hand.

But if ur used to pinning and are good at it. Id go with tren A if ur worried ull have a bad reaction, if not, hit up the tren E.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If he doesn't want to pin every other day with acetate, then he could just get tren base and use it transdermally.

MIJ

Awards
Thanks for the help and suggestions.

I figuired it was to do with it leaving your system quicker if there was a bad reaction. I just wasn't sure if you coud do an E test and the tren A as I always see guys doing prop and tren. No fucking way I'm even looking at a vial of prop again - I had a hard time just mentioning it here.

I currently use both quads and both delts as injection sites. I wouldn't mind doing EOD with the tren ( as long as it isn't as painful as prop ) but would you guys think I could get away with three days a week instead ? I travel on weekends quite a bit and was looking to avoid weekend injections so I didn't have to deal with it on the road for various reasons.

Thanks again for the help :thumbsup:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Your Tren sides CAN be more prominent with EOD.. It's an observation backed up by a lot of users. Night sweats and aggro symptoms went away after switching to an ED schedule. (not as comfortable if you only use your quads and delts :blink:) If you skip a whole weekend, I almost guarantee you will see sides from the fluctations in levels.

Not to condradict what others, and even I have stated before, but Tren Enan actually has a lower occurance of sides as it provides extremely stable blood levels at E3D.. using that in conjunction with Ace is a nice combo. Of course if you happen to be one of the bad responders to Tren, that Tren Enan will give you hell waiting it out.

My point I'm trying to make is that you need to keep your levels stable with any compound, to alleviate the sides. No skipping scheduled pins.

MIJ

Awards
With only the four sites I inject ( how does anyone do glutes by themselves and aspirate ??? ) the Tren A doesn't seem to be something that'll work for me. I guess if I do try tren , it would be Tren E .

I'm aware of the night sweats and the insane cough right after injecting ... but what would other sides be that
I might have to deal with with Tren E and how would they differ from Tren A , if they would differ at all ?

Thanks ...

Also , the transdermal seems like a possiblity. I've uses a trans test with very good results. Where could I read more about a transdermal tren cycle ?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
glutes are easy by yourself .. just lay down on your stomach/side

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
With only the four sites I inject ( how does anyone do glutes by themselves and aspirate ??? ) the Tren A doesn't seem to be something that'll work for me. I guess if I do try tren , it would be Tren E .

I'm aware of the night sweats and the insane cough right after injecting ... but what would other sides be that
I might have to deal with with Tren E and how would they differ from Tren A , if they would differ at all ?

Thanks ...

Also , the transdermal seems like a possiblity. I've uses a trans test with very good results. Where could I read more about a transdermal tren cycle ?
You should try Tren Ace first, like everyone is suggesting.. I was only pointing out that Tren Enan provides very stable levels, and you can use both like a champion.. I would also suggest trying different sites out.. Ventroglute, traps.. pecs.. it's easy after the first time... :)

Just lay down on your bed, prop up your head with pillows or something, and twist around to see the Glute.. it's as easy as pie once you do that... just like Glen said.

BIG NAP N.J.

Awards
what kind of prop did u use? thats the first time I ever heard neg feedback about prop.If u get a good quality prop 50 or 100mg it one of the best test products out there dude Tren is a good choice but make sure ur quality is good tren can have some real nasty sides too .get back to me bro. c-ya BIG NAP N.J.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
what kind of prop did u use? thats the first time I ever heard neg feedback about prop.If u get a good quality prop 50 or 100mg it one of the best test products out there dude Tren is a good choice but make sure ur quality is good tren can have some real nasty sides too .get back to me bro. c-ya BIG NAP N.J.
I'm guessing he's referring to the pain prop produces when you pin it. I could be wrong though...maybe he had a bad reaction or something???

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Some prop is painless as can be. Also, bump on the sides when using tren. I know a dude who was using it and skipped a couple times to every 3 days. That's when he experienced the night sweats.

As for glute shots, you can do these standing up just fine. Lean the leg of the glute you are going to pin up against a counter, in front of a bathroom mirror. Take that leg and relax it, so you are not putting any weight on it. Do this by bending your knee and pin away. Follow up with a hot shower or moist heat. Oh, and don't forget to massage the area.

MIJ

Awards
Thanks for the replies :

Yeah, it's the pain of the prop I'm talking about. My first time doing a cycle I went with Test cyp and decided to use some prop to 'kick it off'.

I got off to a bad start because the shots became so painful at about 24 hours later that an every other day thing was impossible to stick with ... my thighs felt like they took a couple of 90 mph fast balls for a solid week. It was never the pin site that was sore , the entire quad hurt ; not just the delt site but all the way down my upper arm.

I dropped the prop and went with the Test Cyp ( Beezlebubs advice ) and it was totally painless and had a nice cycle. **** Prop , I'd never do it again. The only thing I did that was worse was D-BOL . Though the prop hurt like a MF , I could still function everyday - as long as nothing banged into my thighs, LOL. D-Bol flat out crippled me .

I appreciate all the suggestions.

The problem I saw with glute shots was the aspirating ... unless you can go into the side of the glute ... but was told not to because of the chance of hitting nerves that way. But if I was using glutes, that would be six sites and I guess that should be enough for EOD shots of Tren A , no ?

I've got plenty of time to decide. I bought Tren E with thoughts of using it about now, but just didn't know enough about it to try it and I'm glad I waited. I'm aware of night sweats and the cough ... what else could I expect ?

I definately see the advantage of using Tren A for the first time. Thanks for responding to all of my questions.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
to be fair to tren, i'd give a rough estimate of 90% of guys that don't have an adverse reaction to tren. adverse meaning to the point where functioning properly isn't an option. pretty much any injectable is good to go with me. but when you break out those orals (namely dbol), i lose all mobility within 2 weeks. the lower back pumps make walking (and sitting in some cases) a true chore. as for sites to shoot, if you have 3 locations (6 with both sides included), then you're good to go with EOD shots. plenty of time in the rotation. you could also try the ventroglute which is easier to reach than glutes if flexibility is an issue.

MIJ

Awards
Same thing with me on D-bol. When I say it crippled me, I mean crippled me. I couldn't stand for more than 20 minutes at a time let alone even consider working , workout or even walk the dogs.

One night I remember all to well was where I became nearly immobilized shopping for a few things in Walmart, LOL. I seriously thought about making my way into one of those electric carts in order to get out to my truck. I was walking ( if you can call it walking ) like I had an iron bar up my ass or was trying not to **** myself. I must have looked ridiculous.

I left whatever I had and just barely made it to my truck. If I wasn't self employed , I'd have either been fired that week or would have had to take the entire week off ...

D-Bol was nasty as could be with me. Prop hurt like hell ... it would bring tears to my eyes when my thighs hit the steering wheel getting in and out of my truck, but that didn't put me in a wheelchair , which is about what I needed after a week on d-bol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i totally feel your pain bro. i fear drol to be worse, haven't had the nerve to try it yet. it's hard to explain that **** in everyday life as to why you're panting when just standing there. it got so bad near the end that i couldn't even take a proper shower because the water retention had built up so bad, i could barely reach my ribcage with a wash cloth. had to buy a back brush and everything. nothing compares to a back pump though, trying to lean on random **** to take the pressure off......aahhh, brings back memories.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i totally feel your pain bro. i fear drol to be worse, haven't had the nerve to try it yet. it's hard to explain that **** in everyday life as to why you're panting when just standing there. it got so bad near the end that i couldn't even take a proper shower because the water retention had built up so bad, i could barely reach my ribcage with a wash cloth. had to buy a back brush and everything. nothing compares to a back pump though, trying to lean on random **** to take the pressure off......aahhh, brings back memories.
You aint lien bro! Tryin to find that one position that kinda alleviates a little pain and is a tad bit comfortable!