Unusally sore while ON?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
anyone else seem to get more sore while on then they do while off? DOMS is a bitch for me right now, just wondering if I'm a freak or something. This happened before back when i ran PP and its happening on my current cycle. It's kind of annoying, but It feels like I'm making progess atleast. So back to my question, does this happen to anyone else? Anyone know a reason?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
happens to me with short esters. i figure it's the sudden jump in hormone levels. JMO though.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Yep, I am running ergomax right now and the first week i was extra sore for a few days after leg day and chest day. That was only the first week tho, after that i havent seemed to get very sore at all.

DarthMass

Awards
The EXTREME soreness while "ON" is an intresting observation.
I have cycled for a total of 3 years heavy and light spread over 10yrs. I have two or three theroys for this.
first of all remember, then when using a substance that alters cell function, you are going to have a significantly stronger and more enduring muscular system. this results in workouts that are Heavier and longer than if you werent using. its like adding nitrous or forced induction to a car and wondering why the engine is wearing faster. remember your enhancing your pre workout baseline. Second anabolics and grey area substances like 6 0x0 and noldadex xt etc any estrogen inhibitors also have an effect on joints. I find that aside from lifting extremly heavy weights, my joints feel better while on. when i use too much anti estrogen, 6 oxo and xt included, my joints get too sore during and after workout. prostlaglandins, cortisol,adrenelin, the hormonal cascade, insulin, glucagon, testosterone, gh, dhea are all effected buy a cycle. to what extent you really dont know even with severe inquisitive bloodwork. the moral of the story is this. When using anabolics, or any "drug" for tht matter remember that drug in your bloodstream touches and effects every cell almost everywhere. think about the body as a intricate system. I mysef have to balance anti estrogens in relationship w my cycle strength to my gyno control and joint soreness. To let you know I am 5,9 237 leg press 900 for 10 reps easy 17 1/10inch arms and have free squatted 550 for 10reps in my past. yes my friend ive been sore on and off cycles. when your on a cycle you train like a scalded beast. the more juice the more muscle buildup. the more muscle area the more storage space for glucose and contractile tissue cell volume. and yes more damn soreness, ie, you need more rest more protein. etc

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I rarely have much in the way of DOMS no matter what I am taking. Sounds like just a person to person thing reacting differently.

CROWLER