Cyclo Superdrol. How to make your own sublingual?

64bit

Awards
OK, I have a few of bottles of Superdrol and Liver Protector caps. I have Rebound XT and Tribulis Extract for PCT. I don't have Tamoxifen so I'm hoping the XT and Trib will be good enough for PCT. Do you think the XT is sufficient for PCT?

I plan to do superdrol
week1 10mg/day 5mg morning, 5mg night
week2 20mg/day 10mg morning, 10mg night
week3 20mg/day 10mg morning, 10mg night

Now here's the Cyclo part. I have some Cyclodextrin (and some DMSO if I wanted to try to make a transdermal), and I want to make an effective superdrol sublingual so my absorption rates go up and there is less effect on the liver. Anyone know how to make this. Has anyone tested a homemade sublingual superdrol method?

Thanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First and foremost RXT will work fine if you have no nolva. Ive used it for all of my PCT's and its worked great.

Second, ur not gonna be able to get a higher absorbtion rate. SD is already methylated because its supposed to be taken via the mouth. I wouldnt mess with any of those other ways. Just pop a couple in the mouth and get swole! lol

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes...cyclo conversion can be done. it is time and labor consuming. It is intended for oral/IN administartion of poorly orally active substances. SD is not one of them. I think it is an all around bad idea. Take SD orally or don't take methylated steroids at all if you don't want to deal with the liver issue.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes...cyclo conversion can be done. it is time and labor consuming. It is intended for oral/IN administartion of poorly orally active substances. SD is not one of them. I think it is an all around bad idea. Take SD orally or don't take methylated steroids at all if you don't want to deal with the liver issue.
I agree 101%

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Something tells me cyclo Superdrol would burn like a motherfucker anyway. I know cyclo 1 test I made wasn't too easy on my nose. Test base was relatively benign in cyclo form though.

64bit

Awards
OK. I know this could seem like a dumb question but what's the main benefit of the methylation?

I'm thinking the methylation merely protects the SD from being destroyed in the stomach and liver so eventhough it is swallowed, the absorption rates are still better than normal.

So if that is the case. What are the absorption rates of SD if you just let it sit in your mouth for an hour instead of swallowing it? It could be higher or even worse.

Has anyone ever did a whole SD cycle where they just emptied the SD caps under their tongue? If their gains sucked, that would answer the question.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
methylation has been covered ad nausem, but it protects against 1st pass liver degredation. This allows for the chemical to exert it's effects in tissues longer.

I doubt letting it sit in your mouth would do ****. And I doubt anyone has opened the caps and let it dissolve under the tounge.
It's worthless. SD is just fine to take orally.