need advice

pain4pleasure

Awards
A friend of mine recently came upon about 6 weeks worth of d-bol and 6-12 weeks of sust, depending on dosage of either 250 or 500mgs per wk. the question is, would this be wise to stack... without anything else. I appreciate any input. oh yeah, and he weighs about 185, and this would be the first time using help.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A friend of mine recently came upon about 6 weeks worth of d-bol and 6-12 weeks of sust, depending on dosage of either 250 or 500mgs per wk. the question is, would this be wise to stack... without anything else. I appreciate any input. oh yeah, and he weighs about 185, and this would be the first time using help.
If im correct in thinking this , sust kicks in quicker then the other tests besides prop.

If i were him id run sust for 8 weeks depending on if it kicks in quick at 500mgs. Run the dbol for about 4-5 weeks at 40mgs. That should do it. Im not to familiar with sust, if it was Enanth or prop i could help ya out more. Im sure some of the big guys that know a ton about this ester will chime in here but for now this is my advice for him.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon is a test blend, which contains a prop ester, along with medium and long esters. It has a kinda built in jump start to it. As for the rest- I agree with what 3clipse said - 4-5 weeks dbol, with 500mgs/week sust.

pain4pleasure

Awards
here is what I was thinking, he could do something like this
wk 1-5 30mg d-bol
wk 1-12 250mg sust
run hcg starting from wk 2 at 250iu per 5 days
pct starting one week after no test

or

wk 1-6 30mg d-bol
wk 4-10 500mg sust
hcg and pct the same

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
3 pills 10mgs each per day =30mgs
Sorry, I meant how many total pills does he have. But my point was if it's his first cycle, and he has enough to do 30mgs for 6 weeks, that'd work. But if he only has enough for 20mgs, he'll see gains from that as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok id run it like this.

1-6: 500mgs Test cyp
1-5: 30-40mgs

You could probly start PCT at around 3 days after the last cyp injection.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
WTF???

ok, first off, your 'buddy' doesn't have enough sustanon to run a cycle that's worth a ****. jarhead was right when he said sustanon is test with 4 different esters all rolled into one product. however, the absolute minimum is 2X/wk because of the short and medium esters, which is 500mg/wk total. i'd suggest EOD, but for a first cycle, 2x/wk will have to do. in any case, your 'buddy' is going to need more test to have a cycle. if he can get more:

weeks 1-12
sustanon 250 (250mg injected mon/thur) 500mg total
weeks 1-4 (maybe 5)
dbol 30mgs

PCT should start ~2 weeks after your last sust inject. or your 'buddy' i should say.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was waiting for Beelz or someone to chime in. I really didnt have a clue about Sust but figured what the hey.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hey, you took a good guess. better than some of the guesses i've seen, lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha thanks. :icon_lol: