PP/SD cycle question

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys... I'm in the home stretch of a 6 week PP/SD cycle.... During the first 3 weeks I was taking 20mg,20mg,30mg of PP and then switched over to SD @ 20mg,20mg and 30mg for the last 3 weeks.... I gained 9 lbs on PP and another 7 lbs on SD, My weight gain so far is 16 lbs.... Still at a 32" waist but the paints are a little tight...... My question is: The first two weeks of SD @ 20mg, I only gained 3 lbs.... This past week on 30mg I gained 4 lbs in 4 days.... Should I run 30mg for a fourth week?..... I feel fine with no sides.... Just a little lethargy and shrunken nuts.... Oh yeah, and very tight
T-shirts also.:woohoo:
Stats:
Started @ 178 lbs 38 days ago, Now 194 lbs
14-15% BF.
3rd cycle in 1.5 years.
One year ago Oct 2004 I weighed in @158 lbs after cuting down from 180lbs.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Your right on the edge by weight - AX says over 200 can go to 40gs - personally I would say no - more is not better at this level and for your weight. Be looking for more side effects - acne, etc. The Anabolc Xtreme site has some recommended cycles to follow - so I would suggest you hang with them, since you are already making great progress. Any further gains this cycle will be less and less, no matter what amt you take - you only end up risking your health. I hope you are taking something like perfect cycle to lesson the liver tox effects - if not, START NOW - even milk thistle. Lots of folks like Rebount XT once you are done with the Mentholated Steroids. To counteract the tiredness, you might want to try Rampage - I am about to start that up, when you come off, start PCT right away for 4wks - and definately have a blood test - lots of problems can be hidden, no sense in overdosing - been their, and its no fun. Good luck

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jim, your gains were good from your cycle congrats- and about your question... the guy above said not to go over 30mgs... but you just wanted to extend the cycle length at 30mg for an extra week correct?..

I would say go for it. Although I have heard results somewhat end at the third week, if you gained 4 lbs in that short of a time, I would personally carry on the cycle for another week at 30mgs. You said you feel fine with the sides you've been experiencing--which probably won't get too much worse in the extra week--and if the gains are that good again, it will make the extra week worth it.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I think I may go the extra week @30mg. When I bought my SD it came with a recommended cycle attached to the bottle, but it was an 8 week cycle.... I'm at work now but I think it looked like this.
Week 1-4 PP@ 20mg,20mg,20mg,10mg
Week 4-8 SD@10mg,20mg,20mg,30,mg,30mg
Perfect cycle during and after the cycle. As you can see, SD is 5 weeks
:jaw:
I've been running perfect cycle during and I will be running it after for PCT, I'm also going to run Rebound XT for 4 weeks... All is on hand.
I wish I could have hit the 200 lb mark.... Maybe next time!:run:

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
I agree with MPFit - sorry I read the request wrong to go to 40.
Your cycle above is pretty much correct - but there are two weeks of overlap of 10g each on PP & SD - so a total of 5 weeks on each, and 8 weeks total. I am starting the same cycle this week, only while on an MCT oil based diet. Best of luck to you - you progress is great so far.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I agree with MPFit - sorry I read the request wrong to go to 40.
Your cycle above is pretty much correct - but there are two weeks of overlap of 10g each on PP & SD - so a total of 5 weeks on each, and 8 weeks total. I am starting the same cycle this week, only while on an MCT oil based diet. Best of luck to you - you progress is great so far.
Good luck to you also.... I will keep you posted..... I'm stocking up for future cycles before it's all gone.... I have to full bottles of SD and I just ordered ErgoMax LMG. (never tried that). I also have some PP and some 4-ad left...... You guys now anyone who had any luck with ErgoMax LMG ?