Methyl 1-Alpha

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Ok so I have done tons of research and cannot find anybody who has a log or review of methyl 1 Alpha. I know alot of people aren't to fond of legal gear but it looks like a solid product. If anyone has any reviews or comments about this product please post them.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Well, Im not gonna tell you not to use legal gear as you already know that most here dont like it. The scary part about the Methyl 1-Alpha is that legal gear claims that it takes the place of M1T. Do you really want the sides that came with that? There are other products out that have been used for months, with minimal damage IF used correctly. Im sure it will give you some gains but why not go with something where you are not going to be the guinea pig? Try some SD or PP or one of the other million tried and proves supps out there. Also it is hard to give you any real guidance when we dont know anything about you. Age, weight, years training?
Drew

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Yea thats true and it will probobly have worse sides cause it has to convert to m1t. Good call im probobly gonna go with something else.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend that just started a cycle of it, but he cant really give me much feedback at this early stage. They dont list the full chemical name of methyl 1 Alpha, so I dont know if what I have been told is correct, but I've been told it is basically methyl 1AD, wich should mean it is the M1T precursor (if 1AD converts to dihydroboldenone aka 1 test then....... M1ad would presumably blah blah blah.) . If thats the case Id have to speculate it would just be like taking a low dose of M1T. In wich case why not just go with superdrol or a phera-plex/super-drol overlap cycle. Or even an E-max would probably get you what you want with minimal sides. Just my 2 cents, whatever you choose, I hope all goes well for you.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Mike3107--Why did you neg rep me? Just curious!
Drew

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Did I really?? I ment to give you a rep. I thought you had a good response. Sorry i guess I just hit the wrong one. My bad.

MGH1982

Awards
Try some SD or PP or one of the other million tried and proves supps out there.
I agree w/ drew here. Try some SD or PP, legal gear is pretty bad IMO. U can also try some finigenx, prostanozol. Anabolic X, ALRI, and other repuable companies are the way to go in my opinion.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My newb buddy ordered Legal gear w/o consulting me and used it to some success, he also previously tried methyl masterdrol and liked it much better than 1alpha. He gained 10 pounds but lost much of it PCT. His strength was good "on" with a slight increase but fell off when he came "off". His PCT was clomid and formadrol extreme. Clomid tapering down and formadrol inversley up.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
for the record, all you can get is OPINIONS. I loved Materdrol and LG has been very helpful in giving me some guidence while using their product. We can all give you our OPINION, but the real test is what works with your body. Masterdrol kicked ass and I am using Formadrol Extreme as part of my pct. 2 weeks into pct, I have maintained alot of my gains. Very happy w/ LG products! Good luck

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats good icanrace, but Masterdrol is a superdrol knockoff so it cannot be anything but good... As far as pct thats fine to because they have a similar stack in Fromadrol as Novedex xt, soo LG has no real innovation, people just wonder about Quality Control...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
thats good icanrace, but Masterdrol is a superdrol knockoff so it cannot be anything but good... As far as pct thats fine to because they have a similar stack in Fromadrol as Novedex xt, soo LG has no real innovation, people just wonder about Quality Control...
From what ive read about SD logs and from personal experience, LG doesnt come close to other SD products, as i was very suprised to hear this info.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SWG really? i was assuming based on the fact that it was a knock off, well their QC still remains the same...

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
a negative rep for simply stating a fact about a supplement, lol.

It's still a good product.

thetimbomb

Awards
Well, if its true that its either methylated 1-ad, or even a slightly weaker form of m1t, then it will probably bring decent results with some good training.

I will pick up a bottle and see what happens after 3 weeks.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
If it truly is Methyl 1AD. (converting to M1t) I find it ironic that I have friends paying 40 bucks a bottle for the PRECURSOR to some crap I used to buy for $10 a bottle before the new law. That would mean they could get the same effect w/ like 1 tablet (5mg's) of M1T. (and it would last 60 days a bottle, or 3-4 cycles).

Im not sure thats whats really in it though, cuz people I know reported large increases in sex drive w/ out adding test or 4AD. I wouldnt expect much of that with those old M1T's. At least not w/out some 4AD or test w/ it.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i used a full bottle of methyl 1 alpha alone and i gained about 10-15 pounds of solid mass and i didnt even do any pct (didnt know i had to) but i still saw any sides of gyno or anthing i absolutly loved it and just purchased it again with formadrol. the only neg to methyl 1 alpha is the attitude but it made me feel like i could lift anything.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i used a full bottle of methyl 1 alpha alone and i gained about 10-15 pounds of solid mass and i didnt even do any post cycle therapy (didnt know i had to) but i still saw any sides of gyno or anthing i absolutly loved it and just purchased it again with formadrol. the only neg to methyl 1 alpha is the attitude but it made me feel like i could lift anything.
Did you really have to dig up almost a year old post to say that??? LG rep in disguise here!!

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
um no actually i just bought another bottle of it and i was looking for stack info and i saw this post dogging it and no im no sale rep im just a 21 yr old that took it once and i loved it

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
What concerns me about this product is that no one bothered to make a knock-off of it. You see clones for all the effective products....but no one cloned this one.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
TRUE TRUE I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM BUT IVE TRIED THIS AND THAT BUT THE ONLY THING THAT COMES CLOSE TO THIS IS THE LEGAL STEROID D-BOL. I TOOK THAT FOR A MONTH AND IM ALL FOR IT ITS JUST EXPENSIVE BUT LIKE I SAID THAT M1A workd for me great i had 2 or three of my buddies moms ***** me out for being on steroids lol it was intresting. my boss even gave me some newspaper clipping about side effects of steriods.

rehab

Awards
i'm new here i need some help i have some masterdrol i need to know what to take with it for a strong 10 week cycle that won't kill me?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i'm new here i need some help i have some masterdrol i need to know what to take with it for a strong 10 week cycle that won't kill me?
Taking masterdrol for 10 weeks is a very bad idea. Three weeks with proper support supps and pct is a better idea if you're going to do this at all.

RUNNER 67

Awards
What concerns me about this product is that no one bothered to make a knock-off of it. You see clones for all the effective products....but no one cloned this one.
I believe that EST nutrition has a clone.

rehab

Awards
10 weeks total 3 weeks with masterdrol what should i fill in the rest of the gap with?

phrost

Awards
EST Methyl XT

Feel The MASS:
- Induces Testosterone Production
- Induces Pumps and Strength
- Enhances Libido

Methyl XT is a highly anabolic compound, that may be one of the most unique & safe “Pro – Anabolics” available in the marketplace today. Methyl XT metabolizes into the once popular Methyl -1 Testosterone. As Methyl- 1 Testosterone is now illegal Methyl XT is a superb alternative. You can expect great strength and size gains, with limited water retention.

EST did not stop there, as we also used our unique Xtendex Technology. Xtendex is not a marketing blend of “B.S.” either, there is theory and biochemistry behind it! We have utilized two forms of L – Arginine to start off with ( as ethyl ester & as HCL ) to do a facilitate a variety of things; such as increase nutrient delivery, keep blood pressure moderated, as well as induce nitric oxide production. We have also utilized Biporus Extract to assist in mid cycle therapy as well as it’s added antibody production, and lastly we have added co-factors such as Yohimbine HCL, Malic Acid, & Bio-Stat to dial you in with complete absorption along with krebs cycle benefits.

EST also recommends Test Drive for mid & post cycle therapy for athletes looking for maximum benefits.

Methyl XT Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 75
Amount Per Serving
Methyl XT (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone) 20mg
Xtend (Rapid Absorption Technology) 685mg
A-HCL (L-Arginine HCl)
AEE (L-Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl)
Malic Acid
Bisporus Extract
Yohimbine HCl
Bio-Stat (Piper Nigrum)

rehab

Awards
can you take mass fx and hyperdrol with masterdrol or even just one of the two and what product would be the best pct?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you take mass fx and hyperdrol with masterdrol or even just one of the two and what product would be the best post cycle therapy?
What? Why would you want to take a natty test booster during the time that your on a steroid (test repressor)?

The best post cycle therapy for any cycle is LX and a SERM.

rehab

Awards
i know im an idiot when it comes to this so im trying to get educated.so you say just three weeks masterdrol then straight to pct.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know im an idiot when it comes to this so im trying to get educated.so you say just three weeks masterdrol then straight to post cycle therapy.
3 weeks masterdrol and 3-4 week tamoxifen (i've heard some people say it takes a little longer to recover from this particular compound).

Try running a search. I'm pretty sure there's been logs done on Masterdrol (I know there's hundreds of logs done on superdrol). Read them over, and try to model you cycle after them.

rehab

Awards
thanks for the info can you give a little more on the pct lx and serm such as brand and where i might find it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the info can you give a little more on the post cycle therapy lx and serm such as brand and where i might find it.
LX= Lean Extreme by designer supps. Does not have to be this per say, but is a great cortisol suppressor. Other good ones might be Retain by Anabolic Xtreme and Reduce XT by SNS.

SERM: This stands for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. These are prescription drugs such as Nolvadex and Clomiphene. I can't tell you how to get a SERM, as that would be in violation of forum rules. I can, however, say that a SERM is the backbone of any and every GOOD post cycle therapy plan.

rehab

Awards
thanks again for your help im checking into both products.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks masterdrol and 3-4 week tamoxifen (i've heard some people say it takes a little longer to recover from this particular compound).

Try running a search. I'm pretty sure there's been logs done on Masterdrol (I know there's hundreds of logs done on superdrol). Read them over, and try to model you cycle after them.
Heres my LG Supervol Log which is the same as LG masterdrol which is the same as superdrol.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/57975-methyl-supervol-log.html