Help my cousin! Possibility of recovery?

jshin

Awards
I was having a talk with my cousin, he's 19 about 180lbs (very very lean). I found out that he'd been using M1T, and SD over the past two years. He recently had a physical had high BP, upon running some blood tests they found that LDL/HDL levels were in the dump and his liver values elevated. My question is if he's been running pro steroids for the last two years has he canned his chances at growning naturally ever agian? Since his blood work he's been scared shitless to take anything.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
He should probly get on the full gammut of protective/recovery supps. PCT if he just stopped his cycle. He should probably see a really good endocrinologist.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
I think we need a bit more info. How extensive was his use of SD/M1T over the past 2 years? How many cycles? Length of cycles? Was he even cycling? Did he use any form of PCT at all?

Another good question is if he just finished up a cycle or if he is/was currently using at the time of the blood work. If so it makes since that his values would be way off.

Tell him about this site and tell him to start reading reading reading. He is young, with proper PCT and laying off the hormones for a long time I think he should be able to recover, but I think the first step in assessing the damage is finding out his usage patterns.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I think we need a bit more info. How extensive was his use of SD/M1T over the past 2 years? How many cycles? Length of cycles? Was he even cycling? Did he use any form of PCT at all?
agreed, I hope he didn't run M1T for one year straight... although he should have probably died by now if he did that.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, I hope he didn't run M1T for one year straight... although he should have probably died by now if he did that.
I dont know about that... The human body is an AMAZING thing.. it can stand up to alot more than people give it credit. Damage?? Most likely.

Adams

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I was having a talk with my cousin, he's 19 about 180lbs (very very lean). I found out that he'd been using M1T, and SD over the past two years. He recently had a physical had high BP, upon running some blood tests they found that LDL/HDL levels were in the dump and his liver values elevated. My question is if he's been running pro steroids for the last two years has he canned his chances at growning naturally ever agian? Since his blood work he's been scared shitless to take anything.
He can still grow naturally, assuming he's not past his genetic potential.

Just make sure he gets those levels back in check.

How long has he been off? If he's been off for more than 4-6 weeks and his levels are still that bad, he really has some work to do :sick:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try getting in touch with Dr.D or SWALE. Your best bets.. both know quite a bit about getting your **** strait.

Adams

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
He's young, he should be okay.

Good diet, tons of good fats (flax, fish oil, etc), lots of cardio, and some NAC + milk thistle...voila

no beer, no junk, etc.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's young, he should be okay.

Good diet, tons of good fats (flax, fish oil, etc), lots of cardio, and some NAC + milk thistle...voila

no beer, no junk, etc.
I would agree.. .but being young might be a bad thing on this to... such as his endo system may have not been fully developed.. then a big road block put in the middle of it.

Just sounds to me like if you blunt it that much that young, you may reset your genetic potential.

Adams

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he shoudl def. get checked out, but honestly, the dangers are way blown out of proportion...for a reason, if its not blown out of proportion nobody will listen.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, he shoudl def. get checked out, but honestly, the dangers are way blown out of proportion...for a reason, if its not blown out of proportion nobody will listen.
You are right.. maybe I should listen to my own advise in this very same thread. :icon_lol:

I dont know about that... The human body is an AMAZING thing.. it can stand up to alot more than people give it credit.
Adams

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:lol: its sad but true...i wonder if 5% of our member practice what they preach? lolol.

jshin

Awards
According to him he did 3 cycles of m1t, and was on his second SD cycle when he had his check up. So if my math is correct that is 3 m1t cycles, and 2 SD cycles.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
I would agree.. .but being young might be a bad thing on this to... such as his endo system may have not been fully developed.. then a big road block put in the middle of it.

Just sounds to me like if you blunt it that much that young, you may reset your genetic potential.

Adams
People always talk about ruining your endocrine system but never provide any evidence of this in medicine (enough to overcome evidence to the contrary). Your hormonal system is constantly changing, which is why we have declining levels later in life. Drugs, alcohol, yada, yada all effect your hormones too, just to put things in perspective. I would think the only problem would be how severe he shrunk his nuts down, and if they will recover (I'm not too familiar on this).

He will be fine, just get his cholesterol and BP under control.

BTW, I completely agree that people don't give the body credit, the resiliency of it is amazing. I've seen bloodwork from idiots doing deca/dbol and deca-only cycles with no PCT show normal test levels down the road, the body will recover given enough time.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
According to him he did 3 cycles of m1t, and was on his second SD cycle when he had his check up. So if my math is correct that is 3 m1t cycles, and 2 SD cycles.
If his blood levels were like that DURING his SD cycle, that is, 100%, DEFINITELY TO B EXPECTED.

Superdrol tashes choesterol, liver enzymes, and blood pressure. He'll probably be almost 100% within a 3 weeks or so, just have him follow those recovery guidelines we gave him.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

That's really not so bad depending on the cycle lengths. He's probably shut down as all hell but that's repairable. He needs to stay off the AAS for a while and let the lipid values restore. Teach him about PCT.

IF he'd been on those compounds for a year straight..that'd be kinda scarey. Not havign any circulating test or cholesterol for that long would probably do some pretty bad things.

jshin

Awards
I almost smacked the **** out of him when I heard it. I gave him the link to the website, he's given me his word to stay clean until he's over 21. I think he learned his lesson with the scare at the doctors.

jshin

Awards
I also gave him one of my extra bottles of ultra hotter to do PCT. I was thinking of having him get a SERM (Novla) seeing as it helps restore lipid values. Anything wrong with this?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I also gave him one of my extra bottles of ultra hotter to do PCT. I was thinking of having him get a SERM (Novla) seeing as it helps restore lipid values. Anything wrong with this?
Nothing wrong with that, but if Ultra Hotter is anything like Ultra HOT, it should be good for the lipid profile, too.