Superdrol Is The ****!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow is all I can say so far, I am speechless. I just finished my second week of a 3 week Superdrol only cycle and already I am up 18 pounds! Everyone in the gym is saying I blew up overnight. I can't even fit into my uniform anymore and all my clients are asking if I am taking steroids. Just can't believe the results thus far. PCT is all inline with Nolva, Rebound XT, and Retain. I'll update again soon.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are your stats? Height / Weight / BF? Lifting exp?

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
Wow is all I can say so far, I am speechless. I just finished my second week of a 3 week Superdrol only cycle and already I am up 18 pounds! Everyone in the gym is saying I blew up overnight. I can't even fit into my uniform anymore and all my clients are asking if I am taking steroids. Just can't believe the results thus far. PCT is all inline with Nolva, Rebound XT, and Retain. I'll update again soon.

Whats your dosage

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
...Just playing, I as well had some super gains from my SD cycle as well.

Congrats bro!:thumbsup:
Yea. I AS WELL, had some super gains from my SD cycle AS WELL!

New nickname for you, bro.

Redundant Revo!!

lol just messing, hope all is going well for you.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I weighed 213 when I started exactly 2 weeks ago. I am 5 10", probably around 15% bf, 24 years old, been lifting for almost 9 years now. I started with 10mg for the first week, and second week went to 20mg. Gonna stay at 20 mg throughout ow cuz I'm seeing impressive results thus far and don't need to overkill it, plus the sides are low. Only sides are lethargic and slight low back pains.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I weighed 213 when I started exactly 2 weeks ago. I am 5 10", probably around 15% bf, 24 years old, been lifting for almost 9 years now. I started with 10mg for the first week, and second week went to 20mg. Gonna stay at 20 mg throughout ow cuz I'm seeing impressive results thus far and don't need to overkill it, plus the sides are low. Only sides are lethargic and slight low back pains.
For the lethargy, eat more carbs.

For the back pains Taurine & Bananas.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I am eating so many carbs as it is, I'm not counting calories at all, just eating as much and as cleanly as possible. Only thing that stops the lethargey for me is caffeine. The back pumps arn't that bad, but thanks for the heads up bro.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Dose superdrol hill your appetite at all like M1T did?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly feel so sull all the time that it is difficult to stuff the food down.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Hate to burst your bubble bud, but as I'm sure you know the human body cant manufacture more than 2 lbs of muscle a week max, even with all the gear in the world. So a good deal of that weight is water and/or fat. Might want to watch the diet a little so that when you come off the SD you dont have an abundance of fat to deal with.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Hate to burst your bubble bud, but as I'm sure you know the human body cant manufacture more than 2 lbs of muscle a week max, even with all the gear in the world. So a good deal of that weight is water and/or fat. Might want to watch the diet a little so that when you come off the SD you dont have an abundance of fat to deal with.
Agree to disagree.

I don't know where you get your information from but the human body can actually put on more than 2lbs of muscle/week. SPECIALLY WITH GEAR. THe point of steroids is to cause hypertrophy which is the maximizing of muscle cells. Thanks to this, it's very possible & easy to put on more than 2lbs of muscle/week. Other gear like IGF-1 causes hyperplasia which actually divide your cells causing you to essentially double up on total cells.

I suggest you look at the chemistry of the body before you make comments. Also state your AAS/gear experience. If you have none, I don't think that you're qualified enough to argue the effectiveness of AAS/Steroids. These things are hormones that alter body chemistry. It's impossible that they simply cause water retention & fat buildup. Although certain AAS/steroids do cause a certain amount of water retention, it isn't 15lbs worth.

Want a compound that causes crazy water retention? Creatine Monohydrate. If it was all water retention & fat all gains would be lost when OFF.

JMHO

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree to disagree.

I don't know where you get your information from but the human body can actually put on more than 2lbs of muscle/week. SPECIALLY WITH GEAR. THe point of steroids is to cause hypertrophy which is the maximizing of muscle cells. Thanks to this, it's very possible & easy to put on more than 2lbs of muscle/week. Other gear like IGF-1 causes hyperplasia which actually divide your cells causing you to essentially double up on total cells.

I suggest you look at the chemistry of the body before you make comments. Also state your AAS/gear experience. If you have none, I don't think that you're qualified enough to argue the effectiveness of AAS/Steroids. These things are hormones that alter body chemistry. It's impossible that they simply cause water retention & fat buildup. Although certain AAS/steroids do cause a certain amount of water retention, it isn't 15lbs worth.

Want a compound that causes crazy water retention? Creatine Monohydrate. If it was all water retention & fat all gains would be lost when OFF.

JMHO
huh:blink:

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agree to disagree.

JMHO
:wtf:

knox

Awards
  • Established
Agree to disagree.

JMHO

:dance:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
Gonna stay at 20 mg throughout ow cuz I'm seeing impressive results thus far and don't need to overkill it
atleast your not one of those goons that run it at 30mg for 4 weeks. sometimes less is more. great job bro.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I know some of it is water and glycogen retention, but I feel harder too, and I have had my body fat taken every week and it has only gone up a very minor amount, and that could be from just the water retention. This is the first day of my third week and now the low back pumps are kicking in full strength. I am a personal trainer so I'm moving around all day grabbing weights and it kills the back. Lethargery is also kicking in pretty hard, even with caffiene. Only one more week though! I'll update again soon.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I guess I may have caused some confusion.

Anyways, the point I was trying to make was that it is very possbile to pack on more than 2lbs of muscle/week, specially while using gear. The weight you gain on gear isn't all water retention &/or fat like Rocky said. It is impossible that a person gains 15-20lbs in a cycle of water &/or fat. Just the point I was trying to make.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I know some of it is water and glycogen retention, but I feel harder too, and I have had my body fat taken every week and it has only gone up a very minor amount, and that could be from just the water retention. This is the first day of my third week and now the low back pumps are kicking in full strength. I am a personal trainer so I'm moving around all day grabbing weights and it kills the back. Lethargery is also kicking in pretty hard, even with caffiene. Only one more week though! I'll update again soon.
Yeha bro I didnt mean to imply you were a roley poley, just that 20 lbs in 3 weeks, most is not muscle tissue. I'd say at best 6-7 lbs are, prolly 10 lbs of water and a pound or 2 of fat. And I think people get the wrong idea about water retention. If the water is retained in the muscle, that's what we're after! Pumps it full of nutrients and makes you stronger. It's when the water is in the interstitium and gives you that puffy bloated look that we want to avoid. Keep it up!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your body can only lose 2 pounds of fat per week they say, yet people go on DNP and start losing a pound of fat a day. BTW I am up to 234 now, 21 pounds and still growing!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Hey man more power to you!! In my book, as long as your waist stays the same or gets smaller, gain as much as you can!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, I wasn't trying to sound rude towards you. Just wanted to say that I have been monitoring the results very closely.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Aaaawwww this is sooooo cuuuute!!! The iron brothers get all polite and sensitive. :) Great attitude you guys... I'd rep both of you if I had any left for today... :) EDIT: Rep'd.

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your body can only lose 2 pounds of fat per week they say, yet people go on DNP and start losing a pound of fat a day. BTW I am up to 234 now, 21 pounds and still growing!
That's because DNP does some very interesting things

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Agree to disagree.

JMHO
i'm gonna disagree to agree with your disagreeance:trout:

what you just said made no sense... i would doubt that all he gained is fat/water also; but it sure as hell isn't all muscle. lets think.... weight gain is from a few places

1-increased glycogen storage (said he was eating alot of carbs)
2-increased water weight - carbohydrates are hydrophilic
3-muscle hypertrophy
4-increased amt. of food in colon/small intestine
5-fat gain

i wouldn't call people out on their experience when you post a monster like that...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna disagree to agree with your disagreeance:trout:

what you just said made no sense... i would doubt that all he gained is fat/water also; but it sure as hell isn't all muscle. lets think.... weight gain is from a few places

1-increased glycogen storage (said he was eating alot of carbs)
2-increased water weight - carbohydrates are hydrophilic
3-muscle hypertrophy
4-increased amt. of food in colon/small intestine
5-fat gain

i wouldn't call people out on their experience when you post a monster like that...
Reread my post. I never said that ALL he gained was muscle. I simply said that it is possible to gain more than 2lbs of muscle/week, specially while on gear. He said something along the lines of "It's impossible to gain more than 2lbs of muscle/week no matter what gear you take." I also said that it is impossible that the 15-20lbs people gain are all from water retention/fat gain.

Yes, while gear does cause excess water retention & also some fat gain (depending mostly on your diet), I honestly believe you are gaining more than 2 lbs of muscle/week. That was the point I was trying to make.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess it is obvious that we all have different viewpoints re: the synthesis of muscle tissue. IMO I believe it is virtually impossible to synthesize more than 2 lbs of muscle tissue in 1 week. 2lbs is actually pushing it for an adult even taking AAS.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Agree to disagree.

JMHO
Look at it this way bro, even if you could put on 2 lbs a week of muscle tissue, and most guys do 10-12 week bulking cycles of AAS, that's 20-24 lbs of pure muscle each cycle, which means that any pencilneck with a proper diet and gear can become a IFBB pro in a few years. That's obviously not the case.

And I don't really appreciate you attacking my credibility. You see my stats posted in my sig (and those are at the start of a current bulking cycle), so I think its obvious i have more than a few cycles under my belt of aas, GH, IGF-1, etc. So please let's keep it civil in here. It's such a great forum, no need to be childish like that.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree to disagree.

JMHO

I don't know where you get your information from but that is completely wrong. Myofibullar hypertrophy is increased but not at the rate of 2lbs/week. Its not even close. Hyperplasia takes MONTHS if not YEARS to accomplish (noticeable results). mRNA translocation and gene expression are increased substantially which is a main component of increased protein sytnthesis which is one of the mian reasons WHY you increase LBM but never at a rate of 2lb/week. Not even close.

Fast increases in weight occur because of the increased water retention both intramusclar and subcutaneous as well as the increase in glycogen capacity. This is mainly due to the hormonal response from increased aldosterone/ang II production. It can easily be in the range of 8-10lbs of just water (while not even working out) depending on an individuals sensitivty to androgens.

2lbs/week of pure muscle due to fibular hypertrophy is ridiculous.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where you get your information from but that is completely wrong. Myofibullar hypertrophy is increased but not at the rate of 2lbs/week. Its not even close. Hyperplasia takes MONTHS if not YEARS to accomplish (noticeable results). mRNA translocation and gene expression are increased substantially which is a main component of increased protein sytnthesis which is one of the mian reasons WHY you increase LBM but never at a rate of 2lb/week. Not even close.

Fast increases in weight occur because of the increased water retention both intramusclar and subcutaneous as well as the increase in glycogen capacity. This is mainly due to the hormonal response from increased aldosterone/ang II production. It can easily be in the range of 8-10lbs of just water (while not even working out) depending on an individuals sensitivty to androgens.

2lbs/week of pure muscle due to fibular hypertrophy is ridiculous.
BOBO he was getting that 2 lbs/week number from a post I made in which I stated that even under optimal conditions, "SPECIALLY" with an insane amount of gear, perfect diet and rest, that 2 lbs a week of LBM was the absolute maximum the body could sustain, and not for any period of time. I remember reading that from an exercise physiologist in a journal article. I wasnt sure if he was exaggerating with the 2 lbs/week or not, but it was a published article so I took it seriously.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not from any peer reviewed article I have read. In addition you can't even quote a figure like that because there isn't a study published that has even taken those conditions and applied them. And there never will considering the conditions.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I've been served. Touche.

I also didn't mean it as an attack, just wanted a friendly discussion. Sorry if it came off that way.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats all I see. Did I miss something? :blink:

SpecialK117

Awards
If that is the case, then why bother running PH cycles at all, legalilty issues aside? It seems the average length is in the 4 week range for reasons such as diminishing returns, lipid profiles, etc, so how much muscle could you realistically expect to build in that timeframe? Wouldn't you be better off running a 12 week cycle of an injectible testosterone?

About a year ago I ran a 4 week M1T cycle. Within a week and a half, my weight had shot up by nearly 15 lbs. I saw rapid strength increases shortly thereafter. After all was said and done (post PCT), I was 2 lbs heavier than when I started, and my strength was marginally better. I was disappointed, but in the back of my mind I wondered, just how much muscle could I have realistically expected to gain in a 4 week time span?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
If that is the case, then why bother running PH cycles at all, legalilty issues aside? It seems the average length is in the 4 week range for reasons such as diminishing returns, lipid profiles, etc, so how much muscle could you realistically expect to build in that timeframe? Wouldn't you be better off running a 12 week cycle of an injectible testosterone?

About a year ago I ran a 4 week M1T cycle. Within a week and a half, my weight had shot up by nearly 15 lbs. I saw rapid strength increases shortly thereafter. After all was said and done (post PCT), I was 2 lbs heavier than when I started, and my strength was marginally better. I was disappointed, but in the back of my mind I wondered, just how much muscle could I have realistically expected to gain in a 4 week time span?
Thank you! You hit the nail right on the head. You know what gives you that strength...lots of glycogen storage in your muscle and WATER in your joints and muscle tissue. After 4 days on Anadrol I was able throw and extra 2 plates on the leg press for the same reps as I had done without them.

These oral PH cycles are ok for short bursts but an injectable cycle is safer, better, and produces longer lasting gains. But I think that newbs and lay people really need to do some resarch and get realistic as to the gains you can expect, even from a heavy AAS cycle. One of my early AAS bulkers consisted of dbol, deca, lots of test, and anavar. At one point i was up 30 lbs ( wasnt using any AI ) and after PCT i was up 12 lbs. A realistic gain was 9 or 10 lbs of muscle and 2 or 3 lbs of fat, and that was over 3 months time eating a spot on diet (350+ g protein). Yes, I looked monstrous about 4 weeks in when the test hit and the Dbol was working its magic, but a lot of that water went as the dbol cleared and the gains were slower but more steady as the cycle concluded with the test, deca, and anavar.

SO back to what you were staying, if these PH's only can be used for short periods, are just as unhealthy and in many cases worse than AAS, and the gains dont stick (not inherrent in the PH, but rather in proper PCT and diet), why use them???

grkbadass

Awards
superdrol really is a good as they say it is.

I am now on my second bottle of superdrol and my resulst arte incredible. Before i began using superdrol i was stuck at about 225 max bench. Know i am almost finished with the second bottle and i am now putting up 335 man bench. If you have never tried this stuff i highly recomend it, but make sure that you use a proper post cycle product.

grkbadass

Awards
superdrol is by far the best and most effective product on the market.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
SpecialK117 and Rocky82, your logic is flawed, I'm sorry to say. Actually these designer steroids are MORE effective than real gear in many instances.

I myself, after truly maxing out my natural genetic potential after 15 years of training & nutrition, went on to do ergomax for 4 weeks on limited calories and ended up 10 lbs heavier with greatly enhanced strength and reduced bodyfat by about 5lbs. Needless to say, I was awed. I kept about 14 of those 15lbs... But my PCT was good.

Here's a thread by someone who went to superdrol after a long experience on the dark side: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/37241-my-experience-sd-compared-gear.html

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
SpecialK117 and Rocky82, your logic is flawed, I'm sorry to say. Actually these designer steroids are MORE effective than real gear in many instances.

I myself, after truly maxing out my natural genetic potential after 15 years of training & nutrition, went on to do ergomax for 4 weeks on limited calories and ended up 10 lbs heavier with greatly enhanced strength and reduced bodyfat by about 5lbs. Needless to say, I was awed. I kept about 14 of those 15lbs... But my PCT was good.

Here's a thread by someone who went to superdrol after a long experience on the dark side: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/37241-my-experience-sd-compared-gear.html

Yes I've seen that thread...Let me ask you this...how many pro's are on Superdrol? These oral only cycles are much more hazardous to your health than an injectable. You're destroying your liver and screwing up your lipid profile with 30 mg a day more than someone on a gram of test via injection. Yes, SD, Ergomax, and Halodrol all work. But ask anyone with gear experience and they'll explain to you the benefits of an injectable cycle. Longer acting esters mean longer lasting results. You can spare your liver of lots of stress in the process, and your libido as well.

To each his own, if these OTC supps work for you, keep on keepin on. But to say they are superior to real gear is a little silly. And as far as that thread you mentioned, that's one guy's experience. If there was a thread for everyone that felt real gear was better than these OTC supps, the bandwidth of this forum would be exceeded.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
quick question - have you used superdrol, rocky?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OT, well back onto my topic but off everyone elses bikkering lol, I am up 23 pounds now, sitting at 236. Should I swithc over to PP for 2 weeks at the end of week 3 of SD?

SpecialK117

Awards

Yes but of that weight how much of it was actual LBM? Based on what Bobo is saying, there is a definite limit to how much muscle can be put on in a week. I am just saying wouldn't it make more sense to run a compound for 12 weeks instead of 4, just to have the accelerated rate of growth for longer?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
quick question - have you used superdrol, rocky?
Yes, I used it to cut along side stacker 2's. It worked well for me, but screwed my lipids up horribly and made me lethargic and an overall shitty feeling for the entire time i was on it. I've since used all differnt kinds of test, deca, dbol, anadrol, winny, anavar, and tren and none of them have given me sides like SD. Sure if i didnt use real gear I'd have to use something like SD, but that's not the case.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
There is definitely a limit to the actual LBM you can synthesize.

I think the legal oral chemicals like PP, SD and such do have their place in a cycle; just like D'bol, Anavar, winstrol. But I can no longer see them as a base for a cycle. A well thought out cycle that places particular chems where they will best suit the cycle will produce the best gains. Some of these chemicals could be added to jump start a cycle and some to finish it off. Test is going to be the base of any of my future cycles. I will use oral chems on some cycles, strategically placed where my research shows them to be the most effective.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29