My experience with SD compared to gear

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
OK, a little background info first- I'm 31, have been training for approx. 16 years, and have been juicing for the last 5-6 years. Recently, for various reasons, I've decided to give up on the illegal side of things. I've read quite a bit on superdrol lately and decided what the hell, I'll give it a go. I've always been of the belief that most supps are crap, and I've had easy access to cheaper, more effective juice, so why bother with them. Well I'm 3 weeks into SD at 30mgs/day and I have never seen such dramatic results so quickly. I know everyone responds differently to everything, but nothing I've used has worked this well, this fast. As far as AAS- I've used at one time or another-test,tren,deca,eq,dbol,adrol,winny,primo,var,and the usual ancills.-just off the top of my head. I've put on about 20 lbs of fairly dry, hard, vascular weight since I started( I'm 5'7" 239 10-15%bf today, and started at about 215-220), and my strength is thru the roof. I was down in weight when I started due to a shoulder injury, and now I'm setting personal bests at the gym every workout it seems. And this is with a half assed diet! (When I say half assed, I mean not as meticulous as I usually am on cycle). Even with everything I read, I did not expect to have these kind of results. My typical cycle would be like a gram of test/week, 40mg dbol/day, along with 600mgs eq or deca/week, and if somebody told me my results would be anything close to using that stack I would call BS, but 30mgs of SD for 3 weeks has come pretty damn close for me. I'll be pissed when this stuff is gone, and I'm pissed I didn't try it sooner.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
OK, a little background info first- I'm 31, have been training for approx. 16 years, and have been juicing for the last 5-6 years. Recently, for various reasons, I've decided to give up on the illegal side of things. I've read quite a bit on superdrol lately and decided what the hell, I'll give it a go. I've always been of the belief that most supps are crap, and I've had easy access to cheaper, more effective juice, so why bother with them. Well I'm 3 weeks into SD at 30mgs/day and I have never seen such dramatic results so quickly. I know everyone responds differently to everything, but nothing I've used has worked this well, this fast. As far as AAS- I've used at one time or another-test,tren,deca,eq,dbol,adrol,winny,primo,var,and the usual ancills.-just off the top of my head. I've put on about 20 lbs of fairly dry, hard, vascular weight since I started( I'm 5'7" 239 10-15%bf today, and started at about 215-220), and my strength is thru the roof. I was down in weight when I started due to a shoulder injury, and now I'm setting personal bests at the gym every workout it seems. And this is with a half assed diet! (When I say half assed, I mean not as meticulous as I usually am on cycle). Even with everything I read, I did not expect to have these kind of results. My typical cycle would be like a gram of test/week, 40mg dbol/day, along with 600mgs eq or deca/week, and if somebody told me my results would be anything close to using that stack I would call BS, but 30mgs of SD for 3 weeks has come pretty damn close for me. I'll be pissed when this stuff is gone, and I'm pissed I didn't try it sooner.

Then you'd better hit up Stryder's sale :D

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I just saw that sale. I ordered some more from island yesterday too. I will definitely have to hit stryder up for some though!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I have yet to really take advantage of SD, but I have almost 2 grams that I've had for awhile, I hope to get similar results when I eventually partake. I'm preparing a Test, Tren and D-bol cycle around the 1st and from many of the things that I have heard I want to incorporate SD into it, just not sure of the best order. SD at end or instead of D-bol. From the things that I have heard, it's almost best to do as a stand-alone?? i also have a couple bottles of Ergomax and am itching to try it as well. So many choices! :blink: Too bad I care about my liver or I'd do em' all. :food:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey jarhead, do you beleive 30mgs of SD is more powerfull then say 500mgs of test for a first time AAS user? Reason im askin is because ive used a good stack of PHS. Not a terrible amount and some cycles were screwed because of personal issues that arose and had to cut them way short , but im getting ready to go to the darker side of things and im worried that 500mgs of test just wont cut it, im also adding deca in as well but i just hopin im not wastin my money.

Also if you dont mind me askin , what did you use for progesterone / prolactin sides on deca? Sorry to hijack the thread.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Hey jarhead, do you beleive 30mgs of SD is more powerfull then say 500mgs of test for a first time AAS user? Reason im askin is because ive used a good stack of PHS. Not a terrible amount and some cycles were screwed because of personal issues that arose and had to cut them way short , but im getting ready to go to the darker side of things and im worried that 500mgs of test just wont cut it, im also adding deca in as well but i just hopin im not wastin my money.

Also if you dont mind me askin , what did you use for progesterone / prolactin sides on deca? Sorry to hijack the thread.

I never thought I would say this, but I do think SD is stronger in terms of strength and size gains. Plus the gains definitely came quicker. My first cycle was 250mgs/week of sustanon, which is not alot. Then for my next, I bumped it up to 500mgs. I definitely got more out of the 3 weeks of SD than I did those two 8 week cycles. Granted, I know that due to the different esters in sust it's going to take a while for it to fully kick in. But on a mg for mg basis, 210mg/week SD gave me better results than 500mgs/week of test. On the otherhand, I do think test is going to be tolerated (as far as sides go) better than SD by most people, and it does have other benefits as well. Another thing I found interesting is that I am a fairly experienced aas user with a number of cycles under my belt. To go from 2-3 grams/week of drugs down to 30mgs/day and see significant gains impressed the **** out of me.

As for your other questions, I never got bad progest. sides from the deca. I always just stuck with the basics ( use it with test, take anti e's for bloating) and never had a problem. Everyone's different though. If you are worried about the progest., bromocriptine(sp?) is a reasonably attainable solution.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never thought I would say this, but I do think SD is stronger in terms of strength and size gains. Plus the gains definitely came quicker. My first cycle was 250mgs/week of sustanon, which is not alot. Then for my next, I bumped it up to 500mgs. I definitely got more out of the 3 weeks of SD than I did those two 8 week cycles. Granted, I know that due to the different esters in sust it's going to take a while for it to fully kick in. But on a mg for mg basis, 210mg/week SD gave me better results than 500mgs/week of test. On the otherhand, I do think test is going to be tolerated (as far as sides go) better than SD by most people, and it does have other benefits as well. Another thing I found interesting is that I am a fairly experienced aas user with a number of cycles under my belt. To go from 2-3 grams/week of drugs down to 30mgs/day and see significant gains impressed the **** out of me.

As for your other questions, I never got bad progest. sides from the deca. I always just stuck with the basics ( use it with test, take anti e's for bloating) and never had a problem. Everyone's different though. If you are worried about the progest., bromocriptine(sp?) is a reasonably attainable solution.
Yea true, ive been on M-tren before and i didnt have any prog side effects but when i get on test or raise my own test levels my gyno flares up a bit. We shall see how it goes tho.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
p.s. Go tell Big Cat...
Yeah I've seen alot of his posts on the subject. He's not a big fan of it to say the least. Not meaning this as an insult, but maybe he should try it himself(if he hasn't) and then review his textbooks again. The scientific data he spits out does seem to make sense....on paper. I just don't see how some people can ignore the fact that guys are making great gains off the stuff. But then ****, I would never believe it myself if I hadn't used it. I guess the thing is, there's not alot really known about what exactly SD does in the body, and again everybody is different. I have read plenty of BOTH positive and negative experiences with sd.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like big cat and all, but some people need to get off their high horses and realize they aren't right on everything. How things look on paper doesn always mean it will pan out that way. It seems once someone makes a name for themselves they see this as they are more intelligent than others and that they are therefore right. He's written some good stuff, but some people just need to step back and realize the facts that are in your face, facts being what people are actual having happen, not numbers on paper.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I like big cat and all, but some people need to get off their high horses and realize they aren't right on everything. How things look on paper doesn always mean it will pan out that way. It seems once someone makes a name for themselves they see this as they are more intelligent than others and that they are therefore right. He's written some good stuff, but some people just need to step back and realize the facts that are in your face, facts being what people are actual having happen, not numbers on paper.

Well said!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's awesome jarhead ..good for you

in my personal experience test beats the hell outta sd but that's just me :)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
that's awesome jarhead ..good for you

in my personal experience test beats the hell outta sd but that's just me :)
I'm pretty shocked to be honest. I was a test and tren junkie for so long, I never thought anything would come close. Another plus is the wife was never thrilled with me using illegal stuff, so it works out for both of us. But God will I miss tren....

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
It will be interesting to see how much of these gains you keep post PCT.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD can eat my ass as long as i can still get test cheap. i used SD twice and made big, albeit short-lived gains. i still have a fair stash i'll never use. it's just too rough on too many systems. there is a place for fast acting "bloze-u-up" harsh methyls, but not as a basis for cycling, IMO

and by the way, comparing SD to test is absolutely ridiculous. compare it to drol or M1T, but not test. they arent even meant to do the same thing in the same way.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
SD can eat my ass as long as i can still get test cheap. i used SD twice and made big, albeit short-lived gains. i still have a fair stash i'll never use. it's just too rough on too many systems. there is a place for fast acting "bloze-u-up" harsh methyls, but not as a basis for cycling, IMO

and by the way, comparing SD to test is absolutely ridiculous. compare it to drol or M1T, but not test. they arent even meant to do the same thing in the same way.
Obviously SD and test are different compounds, that wasn't the question. The comparison was about the results from both in terms of size and strength gains. And I haven't found SD to be harsh at all. When I take into consideration the sides, results, and length of cycle compared to AAS, for me, it was a blowout. Sure, drol and dbol put on weight and strength quick, but with alot of bloating and sides that I haven't experienced with SD. Everybody is different. Obviously I'm not saying SD is better than every roid out there. For whatever reason, it worked amazingly for me when compared to all the gear I've used, that's all.

Gary46080

Awards
I think you have a better chance of keeping the gains with injectable AAS as opposed to SD. Yes SD will put on the weight quickly, I gained a good 15-20 pounds on my SD cycle but have lost almost half of it even with an excellent diet and training regimine. If you want solid weight that will stick with you, test is the best way to go

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I am curious how much I'll keep. I was able to keep gains fairly well with aas.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I am curious how much I'll keep.
How are the sides for you? From your name, I figure your hair is too short to notice hairloss :) Are you also getting a cholesterol test following the cycle? Thanks.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
How are the sides for you? From your name, I figure your hair is too short to notice hairloss :) Are you also getting a cholesterol test following the cycle? Thanks.
I haven't had any noticeable sides other than a little occasional lethargy. No acne, oily skin and no hairloss:D. I will be going in for a physical after my cycle asap. I am concerned with my lipid profile getting out of whack, and I'm taking supps to help with it while on.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
The main difference why gains seem more keepable on injectables than orals is that the shutdown is harsher on orals than injectables. Thus, PCT needs to be that much better with the orals.

But with the new PCT products, this is exactly what's happening. The guys doing it the old fashion way are using clomid & nolva after their 12-weekers of injectables, but the new wave is using ATD in conjunction with that, plus a whole other bunch of things, 7-keto among others, that reduce cortisol on top of the direct testosterone stimulation from ATD. I think it's working out good for the legal side of things.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main difference why gains seem more keepable on injectables than orals is that the shutdown is harsher on orals than injectables. Thus, PCT needs to be that much better with the orals.

But with the new PCT products, this is exactly what's happening. The guys doing it the old fashion way are using clomid & nolva after their 12-weekers of injectables, but the new wave is using ATD in conjunction with that, plus a whole other bunch of things, 7-keto among others, that reduce cortisol on top of the direct testosterone stimulation from ATD. I think it's working out good for the legal side of things.
Yea lets just hope the ATDs dont get banned!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My secret to maintaining lipids while on SD: Megadose Omega-3's.. ;)

I take 10g each of flax and fish oil softgels everyday, bloodwork came back outstanding.. Hooah!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
My secret to maintaining lipids while on SD: Megadose Omega-3's.. ;)

I take 10g each of flax and fish oil softgels everyday, bloodwork came back outstanding.. Hooah!
I've been slamming fish oil, flax, and coconut oil hoping for that type of benefit. The biggest thing I notice though is just a better overall feeling and better skin. All that stuff just became a staple for me from now on!

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I use to do this but then I read that over 5g or so of Fish Oil a day is inflammatory?
SD robs your body of good lipids. So taking in more fish oil counter balances SDs effects. This is my opinion though and I am not 100% that this is correct, it is merely my thoughts.

problemman

Awards
Yea, I had just remembered reading something that went against going above 5g a day for Fish Oil though. I use to take 10-14 g a day I think it helps with recomp and staying lean for sure and I can see the reasoning with the Lipid issue and SD.

I did a google to see if I could find that dosing argument but no luck, most of the info says it is actually anti-inflammatory however.

I did find though that it lowers blood concentrations of Vitamen E so you should supplement Vitamin E along with the Fish Oil.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any noticeable sides other than a little occasional lethargy. No acne, oily skin and no hairloss:D. I will be going in for a physical after my cycle asap. I am concerned with my lipid profile getting out of whack, and I'm taking supps to help with it while on.
I realize this is an old post and that I may not get an answer but.... I was unable to find anything regarding the muscle you actually retained from this one cycle and if you ever get your blood test?

I have been doing a lot of research and collecting all of the required 'supps' and would like to begin my cycle in a few weeks. I do plan on getting a blood test before beginning for comparitives as well as keeping a detailed log on the site.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
in terms of maintaining muscle, i noticed SD has a kind delayed effect so that even though u run it for 3wks max u feel the effects for like 4/5. Also i recommend a longer PCT with nolva/atd for this reason (see delayed gyno logs)

i lost a noticable amount of mass when i came off tbol although it must be said that i didnt use an atd pct product but just nolva. it must be noted howver that sides on tbol dont compare! u reallt need ur ancillaries on SD!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know this is old but how did you do jarhead on keeping those gains from superdrol?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know this is old but how did you do jarhead on keeping those gains from superdrol?
i personally think his report is a bit misleading. he admitted that he was down in weight due to an injury - well no **** when your weight is down you will bounce back in a hurry when you eat and train hard again.

still, superdrol is some strong stuff. "better than regular gear" is comparing apples to oranges. compare superdrol to anadrol, IMO.

hijack over.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i personally think his report is a bit misleading. he admitted that he was down in weight due to an injury - well no **** when your weight is down you will bounce back in a hurry when you eat and train hard again.

still, superdrol is some strong stuff. "better than regular gear" is comparing apples to oranges. compare superdrol to anadrol, IMO.

hijack over.

Well let me give my take on this. first past experience did my first AAS cycle approx 10 years ago have used dbol abombs winny halostein test eq etc etc.

You can't comaper anadrol to superdrol two different types of compounds two different types of results. anadrol "wet" s-drol dry. it would be like comparing fina to test e or something. you can't do it even though both are regualr gear.

S-drol is about as real as it gets for strength and good for bulking dry. the only dry compound that I have done which gave me better strength is Halostein and s-drol worked better than oral turinbol, or winny for me for size.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well let me give my take on this. first past experience did my first anabolic steroids cycle approx 10 years ago have used dbol abombs winny halostein test eq etc etc.

You can't comaper anadrol to superdrol two different types of compounds two different types of results. anadrol "wet" s-drol dry. it would be like comparing fina to test e or something. you can't do it even though both are regualr gear.

S-drol is about as real as it gets for strength and good for bulking dry. the only dry compound that I have done which gave me better strength is Halostein and s-drol worked better than oral turinbol, or winny for me for size.
superdrol being dry is an opinion. the glycogen retention on it is really high, which causes a look that isnt exactly bloaty, but not exactly dry either.

superdrol and anadrol are not all that different. both DHT-based, both 17aa, both non-aromatizing, both pretty toxic. not apples and oranges, maybe oranges and tangerines...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
superdrol being dry is an opinion. the glycogen retention on it is really high, which causes a look that isnt exactly bloaty, but not exactly dry either.

superdrol and anadrol are not all that different. both DHT-based, both 17aa, both non-aromatizing, both pretty toxic. not apples and oranges, maybe oranges and tangerines...
lol yeah i can give you the oranges and tangerines. and yes the glycogen retention is high I guess when i say wet i mean bloat.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol yeah i can give you the oranges and tangerines. and yes the glycogen retention is high I guess when i say wet i mean bloat.
:duel:
yeah, when i hear "dry" i think masteron, winny, proviron, primo, tren, etc...and superdrol doesnt cause the same composition changes those do....granted, it is good for hardness, but it isnt quite as shredded and definitely not as lean as those.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Down to 228, after another injury. (Torn oblique from golfing of all things). Lost hardly any strength from cycle. Found gains to be fairly easy to maintain. Pic from today.(not the best)

Attachments

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment. I just hope I can stay injury free for a while.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** Jarhead, once you cut up you are going to be ridiculous!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That pic is looking SWOLE good job

Same old: I also think one thing we need to do when comparing s-drol and anadrol is look at the dosages needed with s-drol being 20-30 and anadrol being usually 50-100mg i think that s-drol compares pretty favorablly to a-bombs on a mg to mg basis. Your thoughts?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That pic is looking SWOLE good job

Same old: I also think one thing we need to do when comparing s-drol and anadrol is look at the dosages needed with s-drol being 20-30 and anadrol being usually 50-100mg i think that s-drol compares pretty favorablly to a-bombs on a mg to mg basis. Your thoughts?
sure....although since when does a lower dose mean less toxicity? look at halo and methyltrienolone.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I was thinking, Jarhead are you planning on cutting anytime soon?
Yeah, as soon as I feel I'm fully healed, hopefully a couple more weeks. I was in the middle of dieting when I tore my oblique golfing, so my training has been aimed at maintaining what strength and size I could, with limited training. That has gone ok but cardio was also aggrivating my oblique so that has been a problem.