Tren Xtreme.. ever heard?

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
Just got a bottle of this stuff from this pretty respectable place in Cali. Stuff is called Tren Xtreme. It's made by American Cellular Labs (never heard of it in my life) said it's made with Trenbol ...

from website: " As a progestin, Trenobol does not aromatize to estrogen, because Tren-Xtreme does not aromatize, it also minimizes water retention (good hardener), and makes for good strength gains. Due to non-aromatization to estrogens, there is a lower potential for HPTA inhibition from use. Tren-Xtreme is also 5-alpha-reduced analog which prevents conversion to DHT. Research suggest that Tren-Xtreme has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects"

the guy at the store i got it at said i don't need to take an estrogen blocker during off cycle. and this stuff doesn't have nasty side effects that i'd get from taking prohormones or legal roids.

is the website and the store tellin the truth?

:wtf:

i'll be using it in conjunction with superpump 250

any input would be greatly helpful before i make huge mistakes and endup a with acne, a small dick and/or impotence, tits, and depression.

-addison

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
It's Finigenx Magnum.... only 2x more expensive and in capsule form...

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
no more website

:)

finigenx magnum... so then that means i'm also gonna hafta get an estro blocker during off cycles?

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
It works and works WELL. Don't think you can get away without any PCT. No real sides except a bit of a higher BP, but not much.

It's the same as Trenobol just 5mg more a dose.

PCT I use RXT and Alpha Male.

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
Another thing, it's a PH so if you drink, it WILL bloat you.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
It's not methylated.

bigred97

Awards
Just got a bottle of this stuff from this pretty respectable place in Cali. Stuff is called Tren Xtreme. It's made by American Cellular Labs (never heard of it in my life) said it's made with Trenbol ...

from website: " As a progestin, Trenobol does not aromatize to estrogen, because Tren-Xtreme does not aromatize, it also minimizes water retention (good hardener), and makes for good strength gains. Due to non-aromatization to estrogens, there is a lower potential for HPTA inhibition from use. Tren-Xtreme is also 5-alpha-reduced analog which prevents conversion to DHT. Research suggest that Tren-Xtreme has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it is closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects"

the guy at the store i got it at said i don't need to take an estrogen blocker during off cycle. and this stuff doesn't have nasty side effects that i'd get from taking prohormones or legal roids.

is the website and the store tellin the truth?

:wtf:

i'll be using it in conjunction with superpump 250

any input would be greatly helpful before i make huge mistakes and endup a with acne, a small dick and/or impotence, tits, and depression.

-addison
i am curious as to where you bought this in cali. I used to work at max muscle in central cali and that particular product you are talking about has switched companies 4 times. my boss kept giving me some bullshit excuse to why it was happening but it wasnt hard to know that it was just because they were catching on to these companies. then i saw that PharmaGenX came out with them and its no shock that they are being looked into now as well. its good stuff but be carefull with it because when i tried it it absolutely killed my sex drive for a couple months (even when i came off) and that was when it was 25mgs.

shaorinor

Awards
It's not methylated.
Although methylation can cause a potentially liver toxic substance to be even more toxic, it is not the sole cause for something to be liver toxic.

Methylating a safe molecule won't make it liver toxic by default.

shaorinor

Awards
drinking on any oral ph will do more than bloat you. how bout kill you? more appropriate.
cc
Little overexaggerated there. There is a potential to really screw up your liver if you go overboard, but you won't die by default.

I'm not advocating drinking alcohol on a cycle, but if you're aware of the risks and have self control (i.e. not binge drinking every week), then you can limit the possibility. But, like sex, the best way for prevention is to just stop altogether, hehe.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Little overexaggerated there. There is a potential to really screw up your liver if you go overboard, but you won't die by default.

Of course I was exaggerating. I simply found it amusing that the only suggested negative to drinking on 17aa was bloat. Ridiculous.
cc

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
As a general rule SERMs should always be kept on hand in case gyno pops up, and SERMs should be a part of pct.

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
Of course I was exaggerating. I simply found it amusing that the only suggested negative to drinking on 17aa was bloat. Ridiculous.
cc

Well, for me, that happened. I was not going into a list of sides anyway. I learned the lesson.

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
hey rockscar how long are you going to run a cycle and at what doses?

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
hey rockscar how long are you going to run a cycle and at what doses?
I'm going to go 5-6 weeks at 90 MG per day each dose morning, afternoon and night. You can go up to 8 weeks.

For PCT I use a e-blocker and test booster for 4-6 weeks.

Keep a good diet and food log and you should get some incredible results.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Thanks for your wizdom and informative post. PCT on Trenobol does not require a SERM. Have you ever used Trenobol?
sorry for the criticism, but your first post here was giving wrong advice.

I don't know enough about trenobol to know if it needs a SERM or not but I do know it's ALWAYS BEST to use a SERM in any pct, or atleast have on hand.

As far as the bloat, trenobol does not aromatize, therefore no estrogen, therefore no bloat.

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards
sorry for the criticism, but your first post here was giving wrong advice.

I don't know enough about trenobol to know if it needs a SERM or not but I do know it's ALWAYS BEST to use a SERM in any pct, or atleast have on hand.

As far as the bloat, trenobol does not aromatize, therefore no estrogen, therefore no bloat.

I've stacked Tren with M1P and Max LMG before and it does bloat me if I drink. Only did that for 1 cycle and don't drink but 2 beers on the weekend as a practice anymore.

I guess Nolva is always good to have onhand, but Tren alone has never given me issues to where I've needed it.

I've used this PH, which I believe to be quite safe under guidance of a VERY experienced Bodybuilder, and after a couple years, I fully trust him.

Agreed that Nolva should always be around when using any PH or AAS.

DoneDidItAll

Awards
ok i am 16 years old. would anybody not recomend for me to take tren hardor 2? i know a bunch of my friends have takin it and now they are all 10x bigger than me but i am the one worried about my body in side effects and the long run. any suggestions???

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
And your friends will be fuc!ed up for life too there buddy. Wait until your AT LEAST over 21 but my recommendation as always is 25+

DoneDidItAll

Awards
wat u mean ****ed up? like wat will happen? like testosterone drop and stuff like that? wat wud anyone recomend for me cus i wana get atleast close to them...im way weaker than them now...sucks.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
wat u mean ****ed up? like wat will happen? like testosterone drop and stuff like that? wat wud anyone recomend for me cus i wana get atleast close to them...im way weaker than them now...sucks.
well for starters, your friends will be the jealous ones when your the only one of the group thats still able to achieve a boner. whats going to make you bigger/stronger is food(tons of it), dedication, protein, knowing what your doing in the gym, time, patience, sleep, and some more food. learn how to train better and learn about how to fix up your diet for bulking. no girl is going to care how strong/built your friend is if his **** doesn't work. dont be dumb like your friends, stay away form all prohormones and all steroids until at least your 21 like Z said before. 16 is sooooo young to take a steroid, the years between 16 and 21 are the MOST important years of your life in terms of the development of your endocrine system. its by far the worst time possible to even consider taking a steroid. with all the dishonest companies out there at the moment you need to research every thing you consider taking to make sure its not a prohormone or steroid and you wont end up like the other kids that get on here and start a thread saying things like "hi, im 18 and i took this supplement then after i found out its actually a steroid and i think i really messed my self up....". dont believe me, look around on the boards and you will see the kids who took steroids and are now sorry. point is stay away for them for at least five years. good luck bro.

DoneDidItAll

Awards
thanks a lot heebs u changed my whole vision toward tren haha now ill jus tell my friends that wen they brag to me how much stronger they are.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I've also heard that if you us PH at a young age (18) your gains later (in life) will not be the same as if you had used at an appropriate age. is this true?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
I've also heard that if you us PH at a young age (18) your gains later (in life) will not be the same as if you had used at an appropriate age. is this true?
Yes. You can permanently damage your endocrine system. Meaning, you will not be producing adequate testosterone as a healthy adult male should. You will likely need your testosterone to be monitored by a doctor for life. You will NEED steroids prescribed just so you can maintain a normal level of test. It can also prematurely close your growth plates causing stunted growth. But if it's worth the bragging rights with your buddies, go for it. :crackhead:

Sorry for the thread jack. Back on topic.......

lucky1p

lucky1p

Awards
make sure if you do the cycle you do it correctly with all the blockers and preventives the whole cycle will probably cost around 300

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Yes. You can permanently damage your endocrine system. Meaning, you will not be producing adequate testosterone as a healthy adult male should. You will likely need your testosterone to be monitored by a doctor for life. You will NEED steroids prescribed just so you can maintain a normal level of test. It can also prematurely close your growth plates causing stunted growth. But if it's worth the bragging rights with your buddies, go for it. :crackhead:

Sorry for the thread jack. Back on topic.......
:gives:
WTF??? Dude you dug up a freaking 4 year old thread, spare us the stupidity.
No one cares about you dropping knowledge on a dead thread....

thapr3dat0r

Awards
:gives:
WTF??? Dude you dug up a freaking 4 year old thread, spare us the stupidity.
No one cares about you dropping knowledge on a dead thread....
Oops, forgot I used the search on this one, lol. But umm, didn't you just comment in the same thread? Apparently you care enough and have nothing better to do. Someone need nap time?

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Oops, forgot I used the search on this one, lol. But umm, didn't you just comment in the same thread? Apparently you care enough and have nothing better to do. Someone need nap time?
:loser:
Your ignorance is keeping you from getting the point...
Most guys don't like to open up a thread at the top of the days page to find out some tool dug up a four year old thread...
It annoys the hell outta me, I don't need a nap.. I need you to get a clue, that I do care about very much.. I think there is hope for you, all you gotta do is take some self responsibilty and not try to blame me... that's the first step to pulling your head outta your ass before you suffocate.. I'm pullin for you, no pun intended..

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
One of the best things that younger lifters can do is get their diet in order. I was one of those young lifters once. And I know for sure that I thought my diet was fine in high school, but after becoming a bodybuilder in college I look back and laugh at myself. You will most likely do the same when you're older.

If you really want to make good gains that you're going to keep stay away from PH/PS/AAS, and stick with a good whey protein, BCAAs, creatine, and maybe a natural test booster like Activate Xtreme (but at your age it would prolly be a waste of $). I personally recommend AAEFX kre-alkalyn and Ergopharm Mass Meal to any high school kids that consult with me. I've seen high school athletes simply blow up on these products, and they're 100% safe.

As for worrying about what your friends are doing, DONT! (A lot of my friends in high school that i played football with used steroids and i never even supplemented with whey protein untill i was 17, but everyone thought i was the one on steroids because i knew how to train and diet properly.) Get yourself some reading materials and make sure your diet and training are on point. You're going to be healthier in the long run, and you'll still be gaining while they are plateuing from improper diet, training, and supplemenatation.

BEAST

thapr3dat0r

Awards
:loser:
Your ignorance is keeping you from getting the point...
Most guys don't like to open up a thread at the top of the days page to find out some tool dug up a four year old thread...
It annoys the hell outta me, I don't need a nap.. I need you to get a clue, that I do care about very much.. I think there is hope for you, all you gotta do is take some self responsibilty and not try to blame me... that's the first step to pulling your head outta your ass before you suffocate.. I'm pullin for you, no pun intended..
Dude, WTF is your problem? Sounds like you got some pent up anger issues. So I made a post in a thread I wasn't aware was so old after running a search and you flame me? Because you get butt hurt that an old post was at the top of the list? Wow. Get a life.

Change your tampon and chill the fck out.

flnatv

Awards
Ahhh. NOW I've got it. Old farts arn't allowed on this site!

1234abcd

Awards
speaking of Tren xtreme by ACL...was thinking of ruinning it for 4 weeks, AI cycle support and Novedex afterwards. any advice?

flnatv

Awards
I'm 54 and tried tren extreme by Americell labs after hearing about it on a news segment. It worked great for me. All gym performaces went up at least 30%. I ran it solo but I want to run another cycle as I lost most of my gains from the first run because I was told no pct was needed. Tren Extreme is no longer available due to gov/fed BS (go figure) but I found Exteme Tren which is the same supposedly. Can anyone recommend what to stack with it this time? I have read a lot about running H-drol in conjunction or either stagger it weekly. Also, what's a good pct? Forgive me if I don't know all the forum slang/lingo. I'm a newbie just like everyone was at one time or another.

mlapid

Awards
I'm 54 and tried tren extreme by Americell labs after hearing about it on a news segment. It worked great for me. All gym performaces went up at least 30%. I ran it solo but I want to run another cycle as I lost most of my gains from the first run because I was told no pct was needed. Tren Extreme is no longer available due to gov/fed BS (go figure) but I found Exteme Tren which is the same supposedly. Can anyone recommend what to stack with it this time? I have read a lot about running H-drol in conjunction or either stagger it weekly. Also, what's a good pct? Forgive me if I don't know all the forum slang/lingo. I'm a newbie just like everyone was at one time or another.
stack with mma3. nolva is the better pct not novedex xt by gaspari. it will cost a lot more too. take liver support also.

how was your liver damaged prior to you starting? have you got blood work done? at your age i wouldn't even start another cycle because even though its not methylated it is still hepatoxic

flnatv

Awards
stack with mma3. nolva is the better pct not novedex xt by gaspari. it will cost a lot more too. take liver support also.

how was your liver damaged prior to you starting? have you got blood work done? at your age i wouldn't even start another cycle because even though its not methylated it is still hepatoxic
I tried drinking myself to death and now I've got cirrosis but my labs say all my numbers are in check. My docs are amazed. I take milk thistle daily. I have an internal meds/gastro doc who's keeping a close eye on me. I have beat insurmoutable odds and really shouldn't be alive so I'm going for it as there might not be a tomorrow (3 heart attacks in 8 mos. in '98). Is there something over and above the normal stack I can do to help overcome the hepatoxity?

mlapid

Awards
I tried drinking myself to death and now I've got cirrosis but my labs say all my numbers are in check. My docs are amazed. I take milk thistle daily. I have an internal meds/gastro doc who's keeping a close eye on me. I have beat insurmoutable odds and really shouldn't be alive so I'm going for it as there might not be a tomorrow (3 heart attacks in 8 mos. in '98). Is there something over and above the normal stack I can do to help overcome the hepatoxity?
have you gotten an ALT, blood panel, or ultra sound after your cycle. i have had good luck after my pct but everything was elevated initially. what have your levels been?

i cannot really give good advice on liver support, but i have taken the following.

AI cycle support, fish oil, hawthorn berry on cycle, along with multivitamins and tons of water and no fats. 16 oz of pure cranberry juice (organic)

pct nolva, 100% cranberry juice, vitamin C & E. Himalaya Liver Care aka Liv52 and tons of water.

I was told the liver responds really well to fresh squeezed lemon and grapefruit with epsom salt and cold pressed olive oil.

that's all i got. i'm assuming you don't drink anymore right? good luck

flnatv

Awards
No I didn't but I'll get the panel and ultra-sound done pre and post cycle this time. My ammonia level was elevated at one time but it had flutuated with or without supplements. I did a solo cycle of cyclobolan with novadex XT (bad sides i.e. testicular discomfort/pain) for pct prior to the solo Tren-Xteme cycle with six weeks in between. My best results were from the Tren-X but this time I'm wanting to stack it and got some feedback that H-drol (which I've already purchased) was the best. You recommend mma-3 over H-drol?
BTW, thanks for all the liver info. I will definitely include that in my arsenal.

mlapid

Awards
No I didn't but I'll get the panel and ultra-sound done pre and post cycle this time. My ammonia level was elevated at one time but it had flutuated with or without supplements. I did a solo cycle of cyclobolan with novadex XT (bad sides i.e. testicular discomfort/pain) for pct prior to the solo Tren-Xteme cycle with six weeks in between. My best results were from the Tren-X but this time I'm wanting to stack it and got some feedback that H-drol (which I've already purchased) was the best. You recommend mma-3 over H-drol?
BTW, thanks for all the liver info. I will definitely include that in my arsenal.
ya man dont mention it. novedex xt sucks. i have to friends that took it and still got puffy nipples and morning wood but couldnt rise to the occasion in the evening, so obviously its not the greatest e-blocker

let me kno how your blood work goes because you my friend are brave or stupid.:lol5: i also would like to compare. none of these guys have post blood work stats which would shed light on the dangers and how to do it right.

there was an actual case on the FDA ban info that a 37 year old needed a liver transplant and had significant kidney damage. i wonder if the ******* took double the dosage and stacked other things. its sucks they dont add that info when warning us. seems like a scare tactic, but thanks to that guy, this product is jumping in price.

i am on the fence about mma3 and h-drol. i have never tried h-drol but i have equal amount of buddies who swear by it. i had good gains from it. i gained 21 lbs and kept 19 lbs and still working out with less strength, but 6 months after i am up 23 lbs from my baseline pre-tren. i just use 3 types of protein and tons of it.

i will say this, its a great cheater pill but i could have gained the 20 lbs without it. it would have just taken 3 years or so...

flnatv

Awards
I've been called a little of both :) but the way I look at it is God, guardian angel or whoever didn't keep my on this side of the dirt to sit on my a** and do nothing. So I'm taking full advantage of the extended time I've been afforded. Although some say I push it to the limit including my cardiologist. I see my internal med doc tomorrow. I'm going to tell him about the cycle (tren/H-drol stack) and I want labs and bi-weekly blood work till I'm through with the pct.
There's two people you don't lie to and that's your doctor and your lawyer.

Like you said, I could probably get the gains I'm looking for without all the pharmacuticals but I'm on borrowed time as it is so why not tweak it a little? Have you ever tried 'cycle assist'? It's supposedly has all the liver support you mentioned earlier (hawthorn berry, etc.) already in it. 3 types of protein? I eat a lot of egg whites, fish, chicken, peanut butter and a good whey protein.
I'll keep you posted on the blood work stats.

mlapid

Awards
whey isolate protein; fastest absorption, hydrolyzed whey; general protein fast bloodstream absorption and easily digested, and casein protein slow-digesting protein.

your isolates are used in the a.m. and postworkout for rapid absorption. your hydrolyzed whey used in addition to or in between meals, your casein used before bedtime and also added to postworkout drinks.

flnatv

Awards
whey isolate protein; fastest absorption, hydrolyzed whey; general protein fast bloodstream absorption and easily digested, and casein protein slow-digesting protein.

your isolates are used in the a.m. and postworkout for rapid absorption. your hydrolyzed whey used in addition to or in between meals, your casein used before bedtime and also added to postworkout drinks.
Excellent. Since the economy has closed the doors of my favorite/closest nutrition store, I have started ordering a online. If you order online, is there a site you favor for your protiens, etc.?

DenDestroys

Awards
Excellent. Since the economy has closed the doors of my favorite/closest nutrition store, I have started ordering a online. If you order online, is there a site you favor for your protiens, etc.?
Man, I have checked A LOT of online supplement stores, and the one with the lowest priced/highest quality products I have found is Nutra Planet - they ship fast too!

www.nutraplanet.com