Tren Xtreme.. ever heard?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 54 and tried tren extreme by Americell labs after hearing about it on a news segment. It worked great for me. All gym performaces went up at least 30%. I ran it solo but I want to run another cycle as I lost most of my gains from the first run because I was told no pct was needed. Tren Extreme is no longer available due to gov/fed BS (go figure) but I found Exteme Tren which is the same supposedly. Can anyone recommend what to stack with it this time? I have read a lot about running H-drol in conjunction or either stagger it weekly. Also, what's a good pct? Forgive me if I don't know all the forum slang/lingo. I'm a newbie just like everyone was at one time or another.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flnatv View Post
    I'm 54 and tried tren extreme by Americell labs after hearing about it on a news segment. It worked great for me. All gym performaces went up at least 30%. I ran it solo but I want to run another cycle as I lost most of my gains from the first run because I was told no pct was needed. Tren Extreme is no longer available due to gov/fed BS (go figure) but I found Exteme Tren which is the same supposedly. Can anyone recommend what to stack with it this time? I have read a lot about running H-drol in conjunction or either stagger it weekly. Also, what's a good pct? Forgive me if I don't know all the forum slang/lingo. I'm a newbie just like everyone was at one time or another.
    stack with mma3. nolva is the better pct not novedex xt by gaspari. it will cost a lot more too. take liver support also.

how was your liver damaged prior to you starting? have you got blood work done? at your age i wouldn't even start another cycle because even though its not methylated it is still hepatoxic
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mlapid View Post
    stack with mma3. nolva is the better pct not novedex xt by gaspari. it will cost a lot more too. take liver support also.

how was your liver damaged prior to you starting? have you got blood work done? at your age i wouldn't even start another cycle because even though its not methylated it is still hepatoxic
    I tried drinking myself to death and now I've got cirrosis but my labs say all my numbers are in check. My docs are amazed. I take milk thistle daily. I have an internal meds/gastro doc who's keeping a close eye on me. I have beat insurmoutable odds and really shouldn't be alive so I'm going for it as there might not be a tomorrow (3 heart attacks in 8 mos. in '98). Is there something over and above the normal stack I can do to help overcome the hepatoxity?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I tried drinking myself to death and now I've got cirrosis but my labs say all my numbers are in check. My docs are amazed. I take milk thistle daily. I have an internal meds/gastro doc who's keeping a close eye on me. I have beat insurmoutable odds and really shouldn't be alive so I'm going for it as there might not be a tomorrow (3 heart attacks in 8 mos. in '98). Is there something over and above the normal stack I can do to help overcome the hepatoxity?
    have you gotten an ALT, blood panel, or ultra sound after your cycle. i have had good luck after my pct but everything was elevated initially. what have your levels been?

i cannot really give good advice on liver support, but i have taken the following.

AI cycle support, fish oil, hawthorn berry on cycle, along with multivitamins and tons of water and no fats. 16 oz of pure cranberry juice (organic)

pct nolva, 100% cranberry juice, vitamin C & E. Himalaya Liver Care aka Liv52 and tons of water.

I was told the liver responds really well to fresh squeezed lemon and grapefruit with epsom salt and cold pressed olive oil.

that's all i got. i'm assuming you don't drink anymore right? good luck
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

No I didn't but I'll get the panel and ultra-sound done pre and post cycle this time. My ammonia level was elevated at one time but it had flutuated with or without supplements. I did a solo cycle of cyclobolan with novadex XT (bad sides i.e. testicular discomfort/pain) for pct prior to the solo Tren-Xteme cycle with six weeks in between. My best results were from the Tren-X but this time I'm wanting to stack it and got some feedback that H-drol (which I've already purchased) was the best. You recommend mma-3 over H-drol?
    BTW, thanks for all the liver info. I will definitely include that in my arsenal.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

No I didn't but I'll get the panel and ultra-sound done pre and post cycle this time. My ammonia level was elevated at one time but it had flutuated with or without supplements. I did a solo cycle of cyclobolan with novadex XT (bad sides i.e. testicular discomfort/pain) for pct prior to the solo Tren-Xteme cycle with six weeks in between. My best results were from the Tren-X but this time I'm wanting to stack it and got some feedback that H-drol (which I've already purchased) was the best. You recommend mma-3 over H-drol?
    BTW, thanks for all the liver info. I will definitely include that in my arsenal.
    ya man dont mention it. novedex xt sucks. i have to friends that took it and still got puffy nipples and morning wood but couldnt rise to the occasion in the evening, so obviously its not the greatest e-blocker

let me kno how your blood work goes because you my friend are brave or stupid. i also would like to compare. none of these guys have post blood work stats which would shed light on the dangers and how to do it right.

there was an actual case on the FDA ban info that a 37 year old needed a liver transplant and had significant kidney damage. i wonder if the ******* took double the dosage and stacked other things. its sucks they dont add that info when warning us. seems like a scare tactic, but thanks to that guy, this product is jumping in price.

i am on the fence about mma3 and h-drol. i have never tried h-drol but i have equal amount of buddies who swear by it. i had good gains from it. i gained 21 lbs and kept 19 lbs and still working out with less strength, but 6 months after i am up 23 lbs from my baseline pre-tren. i just use 3 types of protein and tons of it.

i will say this, its a great cheater pill but i could have gained the 20 lbs without it. it would have just taken 3 years or so...
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I've been called a little of both but the way I look at it is God, guardian angel or whoever didn't keep my on this side of the dirt to sit on my a** and do nothing. So I'm taking full advantage of the extended time I've been afforded. Although some say I push it to the limit including my cardiologist. I see my internal med doc tomorrow. I'm going to tell him about the cycle (tren/H-drol stack) and I want labs and bi-weekly blood work till I'm through with the pct.
    There's two people you don't lie to and that's your doctor and your lawyer.

Like you said, I could probably get the gains I'm looking for without all the pharmacuticals but I'm on borrowed time as it is so why not tweak it a little? Have you ever tried 'cycle assist'? It's supposedly has all the liver support you mentioned earlier (hawthorn berry, etc.) already in it. 3 types of protein? I eat a lot of egg whites, fish, chicken, peanut butter and a good whey protein.
    I'll keep you posted on the blood work stats.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

whey isolate protein; fastest absorption, hydrolyzed whey; general protein fast bloodstream absorption and easily digested, and casein protein slow-digesting protein.

your isolates are used in the a.m. and postworkout for rapid absorption. your hydrolyzed whey used in addition to or in between meals, your casein used before bedtime and also added to postworkout drinks.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mlapid View Post
    whey isolate protein; fastest absorption, hydrolyzed whey; general protein fast bloodstream absorption and easily digested, and casein protein slow-digesting protein.

your isolates are used in the a.m. and postworkout for rapid absorption. your hydrolyzed whey used in addition to or in between meals, your casein used before bedtime and also added to postworkout drinks.
    Excellent. Since the economy has closed the doors of my favorite/closest nutrition store, I have started ordering a online. If you order online, is there a site you favor for your protiens, etc.?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent. Since the economy has closed the doors of my favorite/closest nutrition store, I have started ordering a online. If you order online, is there a site you favor for your protiens, etc.?
    Man, I have checked A LOT of online supplement stores, and the one with the lowest priced/highest quality products I have found is Nutra Planet - they ship fast too!

www.nutraplanet.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks. I made the mistake of ordering from paramount supplements and I'm STILL waiting for them to send the rest of my order so I can start my cycle. I was going to order from nutraplanet in the beginning but they didn't have in stock what I was lookin for.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Guy i know took it he grew breasts. Other friends who took it however had no problems and got noticeably bigger. The guy i knew who got tits made me not even consider this
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thisguy16 View Post
    Guy i know took it he grew breasts. Other friends who took it however had no problems and got noticeably bigger. The guy i knew who got tits made me not even consider this

im glad the dude grew tits. people who don't do enough research end up dead or injured.

Post Cycle Therapy. Do it right
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm still on the learning curve but if nothing else I've learned that pct is very important.

BTW mlapid, blood work pre-cycle was almost texbook perfect. Almost because cholesterol was a little elevated. Been on cyclobolan for 2 wks and will have my blood drawn again tomorrow. I'll post the #'s as soon as I get the labs.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Answers

natural test boosters vs tren..

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    well for starters, your friends will be the jealous ones when your the only one of the group thats still able to achieve a boner. whats going to make you bigger/stronger is food(tons of it), dedication, protein, knowing what your doing in the gym, time, patience, sleep, and some more food. learn how to train better and learn about how to fix up your diet for bulking. no girl is going to care how strong/built your friend is if his **** doesn't work. dont be dumb like your friends, stay away form all prohormones and all steroids until at least your 21 like Z said before. 16 is sooooo young to take a steroid, the years between 16 and 21 are the MOST important years of your life in terms of the development of your endocrine system. its by far the worst time possible to even consider taking a steroid. with all the dishonest companies out there at the moment you need to research every thing you consider taking to make sure its not a prohormone or steroid and you wont end up like the other kids that get on here and start a thread saying things like "hi, im 18 and i took this supplement then after i found out its actually a steroid and i think i really messed my self up....". dont believe me, look around on the boards and you will see the kids who took steroids and are now sorry. point is stay away for them for at least five years. good luck bro.
    so I took Yohimbi and goat wheat when I was 19...
    Now 2 years later I feel like I don't get horny as much nor get good boners...
    Is that reason? and if so how can I fix it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone ever heard of this lab?
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:14 PM
  2. Neugenisis - ever heard of this stuff?
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 06:00 AM
  3. has anybody ever heard of ketotifen fumarate?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 06:32 AM
  4. Has anyone ever heard of...
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 03:33 PM
  5. Has anyone ever heard of 4ADOH?
    By RJJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 02:18 PM