Dr. D - help

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr need your help for 3 questions (and everyone that could help)

1.does using ethyl oleate as a solvent will diminuish pain from high prop concentrations?
where do you guys get it?

2. using liquid gum arabic will hold easly stuff like anavar?

3. and another is if that you can take a look at this, the most important one,
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/37039-high-alt-alp-levels.html
1) Yes! As does a 2.5-4% benzocaine addition (works for days). Keep the EO at 50% or less and rotate injection sites. It will act like Synthol if you use it straight or don't rotate often enough. If you start to get the 'lumpies', avoid that location in the future and it usually goes away in a month or so. Also, EO prolongs the half-life of prop by about an extra day. Two extra days if castor oil is used as the base oil. I am unsure where people are getting it these days, but it's become fairly common I believe (not totally sure to be honest though). Ethyl laurate is another great option I've used with success for painful gear and short esters.
2) I was told that Chemo once advocated it's use, but I don't really see the advantage. In another thread, I listed some considerations if one were to use it. It requires so processing.
3) I'll check out the link...

daemonium

Awards
Nice info Doc. Thks
Didn't knew that it changed the HL!
And the benzocaine idea never occured me..

BUMP for a online store
since It's very hard to get chemicals easly in europe..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, both EO and castor oil delay release of the hormone (esterfied or not) from the depo site, so HL is prolonged. The benzocaine is great for pain! I've done with and without, and I think it's even more helpful than the EO. Also, 0.5-1% Triethanolamine helps a lot with pain from acetate and prop esters in regular, non-fancy oil based solutions like one would make for average homebrews (oil+BA+BB). TEA should be easy to score anywhere, but alas I don't know any commercial sources. When you add it, let it sit overnight before you use it. It's not unusual for the solution to get a little cloudy if adding 1%, but it clears up by the next day.